QUITTING ACTUALLY RAWR XD

Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2018/10/26 17:17:53
XDDD
Hi everyone rawr XD, im quitting the server. I've played on this server for like 2.5 years and its kinda crazy to think that i was 13 when i started on this server. Now im 16 and im very over mc. I've played minecraft for over 6 years and i think its time i say goodbye. I feel no urge to open minecraft anymore. This was the server i've played on the most and the longest and it was really great to me. I've met amazing friends that i still continue to talk to today XD RAWR I honestly had a great time playing on this server even though the past year i've been trolling this server so hard! XDD i've been toxic on this server for a while now but i want to apologize. i never truly meant any of the things that i said. my irl life was kinda terrible in the past year XDDD and i guess subconsciously i've been releasing everything on people on this server. My irl life is still shit but i realized who tf i am and nothing gets to me. Bye yall i'll stay in the discord but it will be a rare occasion when i join mush again. XD
Image Perso
Miss_Sassy34
Date sent: 2018/10/26 19:05:36
Didn't know you but goodbye!!!
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2018/10/26 22:36:19
XD
Image Perso
Medic
Date sent: 2018/10/27 07:48:31
paca I’m gonna miss you!! +1