Drama

Image Perso
spacebois
Date sent: 2018/09/16 17:26:34
Y is there no drama happening?
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/09/16 20:47:23
Rule 19: Any hint of drama on the server will result in immediate perm ban with no chance of appeal.

Seriously tho, I've had casual convos shut down because "there's a chance it may cause drama." Like mates, you know shutting down convos is the main cause of drama. Nobody gets hostile until staff say "drop it"
Image Perso
Shindori
Date sent: 2018/09/17 09:47:45
Is that really happening Presinus?
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2018/09/17 13:21:41
@Pres The only conversations that get shut down before they become out of hand or hostile are excessively religious or sexual conversations, which shouldn't be a problem since this is m i n e c r a f t. And when an argument or debate DOES gets out of hand (The players start using excessive caps or swearing and pull others in) that's when we stop it/move it to private messaging. You're free to debate and argue as much as you want as long as you keep it under control.
Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2018/09/17 16:48:25
Lol wat about the coversation between queencolor and slushi lmfao she got muted and banned for it when it was completely fine xd convo was shut down for no reason
Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2018/09/17 16:48:54
Shad everything you said in that response is hypocritical af
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2018/09/17 18:32:48
The conversation where people were calling gay people mentally ill? That was stopped for obvious reasons. and slushi later had her mute bypass ban revoked after I viewed the logs and found that she had stopped after being told to.

And in what way is what I said hypocritical?

Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/09/17 20:51:53
I was talking to Relic (neither of us were hostile in the slightest) about creationism and evolutionism when the convo was shut down, because "the topic may cause drama."

Slushi never said gay people were mentally ill, she made it clear that that was not what she meant, and Color made it clear that she understands what Slushi meant.

Also why is mildly sexual topics so terrible but straight-up encouraging drug use is just fine? I've never seen any warnings about drug-related topics on this server ever.
Image Perso
Karbs
Date sent: 2018/09/17 21:03:52
I have a right to believe that gay people have a mental illness if I want to. I am as entitled to your opinion as you are to yours. Just because you disagree with mine does not mean you have shut out my views. The only thing that's hurt in these debates is the right of freedom of speech. Staff need to realize that their views do not set the views of others, and you cannot forcefully oppose them onto other people by simply muting and banning them. smh my head
Image Perso
Pyrrhus
Date sent: 2018/09/23 14:23:53
Nvm
Image Perso
spacebois
Date sent: 2018/09/23 18:22:02
What pyr

Register or Log in to use the forum