Server resolutions

Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/04 11:45:03
I finally conclude after giving and listening to other people's opinions that it's not the toxic players... or the staff who are causing disruption in this server. Call me crazy, I don't give a fuck - It's Luigi.

I, as a community member who has stuck around waiting for change, have had enough of this shit. We all know you're fucking desperate but not desperate enough for you to get off your backside and fix whatever the fuck is causing YOUR player base to leave.

-We've all complained to you about numerous stuff... toxicity has been hardly handled, and I remember getting a response from the big man himself saying; "what toxicity?". It doesn't help you're not online enough and that you're AFK half the time. I see other staff on most of the time who are in completely different timezones trying to do their jobs. I live in the same fucking state as you, dude. Even better, none of this really happens on the servers. It happens on the forums, where no one but you can actually hold players liable for their wrongdoings.

-You didn't even properly respond to issues with your ranking system! Our poor Builders here can't even use /pay, which has been lying around in a protestive state for MONTHS now. That's fucking ridiculous... that could probably be fixed in less than 30 minutes. Outrageous.

-We conclude you're in it for profit. As you being the server owner, we EXPECT you to know how to update your stuff to better support future and present Minecraft versions for player ease. Username changes are here to stay.
No one should under any circumstance have to keep paying up for something that doesn't need to be paid for. There is UUID support now. Get it, for the love of god!
Even better, since username changes rolled by, the only issue I have seen as a staff member on numerous other servers is synchronisation with plot-worlds and chests and stuff. Donations are completely supported.

-Staffing. Take it personally, I don't care. There are plenty of amazing candidates who want to take this server in the right direction... and we finally had a chance. But no, instead you ranked Lerz. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Lerz and I hope he can restore faith in the server, but for the rest of us who might just be new to this or have been running for YEARS, it's not cool. At all. We also know you're desperate and depending on your staff to do what they can to fix the server, which they can't. They would have already, otherwise. Chip's trying to resign and he's still ranked. He told me this himself. Stop forcing yourself onto people who have called it quits and give people who will change us for the better a shot.

There will definitely be other things people are going to be mad at you for, and I'm sorry for my outbursts and profanity. But I'm not sorry for trying to stand up for the players. I'm fucking tired of seeing communities that could have been perfectly fine, fall apart from negligence.
Image Perso
AstroDogs
Date sent: 2016/06/04 11:48:38
And so the Revolution begins.
+1
Image Perso
KGEvans
Date sent: 2016/06/04 11:53:31
+1 Because of him not doing enough for the server its caused it to go downhill and left it all with minimal effort. He never stepped up as owner, only the guy who takes our money and paid for the hosting.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/06/04 13:17:54
+1, Sorry luigi, but what Kerochii said can't be denied in any way...
Luigi's a good owner, and he still is, but less, so to speak. I remember him when he was very active and talks to people, but now, now he's never active, and when he is he's afk. Tons of complaints are going around, but none are actually being taken to consideration.
I'd love to see the luigi we had before, who doesn't just fully depend on his staff, which are reducing too...
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/04 13:33:29
+1 YES! FINALLY! YOU FUCKING RETARDS GOT IT!
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/04 13:35:05
+1 i was banned for fighting for change
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/06/04 14:02:15
"Chip's trying to resign and he's still ranked. He told me this himself. Stop forcing yourself onto people who have called it quits" - i'm not entirely bothered that i still have admin, i do like helping people, although I did indeed resign due to Lerz' promotion. However Luigi has said a few things that have reassured me about Lerz and his rank; i'm swaying towards staying as staff. i'm 'on the fence' so to speak at the moment.

As for your other points, i'm not sure. you've been quite bold with your accusations. there are reasons that things cannot happen, but i'm not getting into details of that. i don't think Luigi is in it for the money, from what i have seen he is quite passionate about minecraft and the server.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/04 15:14:53
Chip you resigned so many times already when will you just fuck off?
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/06/04 15:17:59
i resigned 2 times, once due to my personal health care and exams, but i was asked to stay... so i just became inactive instead - i never wanted to fully leave anyway.
seconds time was.. well you already know why, i explained it above ^^

Harvey you've claimed the server is shit and been banned so many times, when will you just fuck off?
the server cant be that bad if you made a ban appeal, and also come onto the forum every day.
Image Perso
Penquinator
Date sent: 2016/06/04 22:00:22
+1....
Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/06/04 22:55:17
he's got a point, you've said you are resigning and then make some bs excuse up when not enough people care so you stay. And you love the fact you're an admin, it gives you a hard on you little creepy bastard. so dont say you just enjoy helping people...

Image Perso
Echos
Date sent: 2016/06/04 23:53:42
All i'm going to say is that Chip hasnt made the best decisions and refuses to admit when he's wrong...
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/05 00:07:58
Guys, please don't fight over Chip's position here. Thanks c:
Image Perso
iHazzOwnage
Date sent: 2016/06/05 00:10:28
+1 all the way.
Image Perso
DCThanatos
Date sent: 2016/06/05 01:25:10
Preach it Kero-chii-san, I stopped playing the server almost all together or multiple reasons, which I have stated on another post somewhere, one of them being luigi, and his lack of change, etc

-DC
Image Perso
onemanarmy007
Date sent: 2016/06/05 02:19:58
+1....
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2016/06/05 04:05:48
Well, the server's dying because of some players and inactive Luigi. I can't blame WEEGEE, he is busy with real life.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/05 04:34:52
@Cloudy, sure I understand that Luigi has a life and that he isn't 100% liable for everything wrong with the server but if you're going to run a server, you need to remain dedicated to it - only having it run and letting people staff it for you most of the time out of pity doesn't help. I can talk about Luigi's activity, as he and I are in the same timezone.

The players part, of course he never caused it. He just hasn't fixed it. The server itself is a-okay, it's off the server and the forums where most of the issues happen. That is mostly under Luigi's control, and his only on what happens as a result.
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2016/06/05 04:51:34
Yeah I know I am upset a bit too
Image Perso
SireDiggs_
Date sent: 2016/06/05 09:38:06
+1... Yeah.

Image Perso
Phaedre
Date sent: 2016/06/05 09:48:23
+1.
I don't think I'll be playing again until this has been solved..

Ciao
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/05 10:25:14
yes guiness lad. chip thinks he is some sort of god because he is admin on a server XD

nino ill miss you )':

Image Perso
Lerz
Date sent: 2016/06/05 10:51:03
I kind of agree with this but it doesn't entirely have to be the owner's fault. This isn't a big server I'm aware of that. But on other server's the owner occasionaly joins - when there are good staff members that know what they do and don't argue over prositions and if they don't like someone. Luigi I think you do need to have a little more faith in us and give the players their permissions. Username changes should be accepted aswell.. If you were to be online more you would also know why most things went as they are. :)
-L
Image Perso
BANG
Date sent: 2016/06/05 17:47:18
+1
Image Perso
Larus12345
Date sent: 2016/06/05 18:48:29
+1 I agree with you on most of your points.
Also i'm happy for Lerz getting his position back and everything but i'm
also sick and tired of the same people resigning and leaving the server then
coming back asking for their staff position back.

Now, Luigi I know you are busy with real life but I never got why username changes were forbidden. If I remember correctly the reason was that then
every time someone would change their username the staff would have to
sort out their homes, items and factions etc.
When you promote players to staff they are committing to do stuff like that over
and over. Being staff isn't about doing what you want its about helping others
to improve the server.

Also i've always known you were a tiny bit lazy when it came to fixing commands and stuff like that. Now don't get me wrong i'm pretty lazy myself but when you have a community of players who depend on you, you can't be sitting around waiting for staff to make the server perfect.

Other than that you're still my favourite server owner.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/06/06 01:05:08
@Guiness i have always said that i like helping people, there is some level of satisfaction when i fix a grief, give a player some items to get started, etc...
i said this in my mod app as well as my admin app:
http://webbcraft.co.uk/forum/read_topic.php?id=2032
http://webbcraft.co.uk/forum/read_topic.php?id=3422

i have also talked about how i enjoy helping people when i talk about my IRL voluntary work, i have volunteered in many places and a current volunteer as a sous chef.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2016/06/06 01:47:11
The reason username changes are forbidden is because they are how we identify other people online and on the server. In our minds, the unique identifier we associate with other players is their username, so I believe that it should therefore continue to remain the unique identifier in practice. Doesn't it bother you that someone might just be able to change it, and suddenly you don't know who they are anymore? Their identity and everything, every memory you associated with someone would be disconnected.
I don't believe players on the server should be subjected to this confusion. All it does is disconnect people from each other and hinder social relations.

People who change their username are selfish by not taking into consideration the inconvenience everyone else has to go through because of it, not just the staff. Then there's also security issues if unknowing players are tricked into thinking someone changed their name if they don't actually verify it themselves; some people might not even know how to verify what someone's previous usernames were.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/06 03:30:34
@Luigi, a 'disconnection' is optional, you know. When people change their names and rejoin, the first time this happens after the change, their old usename will be displayed alongside the new one upon joining. Also, players pretty much ALWAYS say who they are afterwards in order to prevent confusion. Name changes have been around for a while now, and so people have learnt to help people identify who they are. Also, there are sites and stuff that provide full profile lookups on any username, so changing it to hide and compromise other's security isn't an issue. In fact, all staff should learn how to do this themselves so they can prove someone's identity when needed.

The main inconveniences is are that there's sync issues with plugins (that are outdated btw, because even some item IDs don't work), and that you don't allow us to keep both the things we should equally have access to: a UUID compatible rank and the right to change our names on something WE payed up for.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/06 03:41:48
https://namemc.com/profile/Kerochii64

Look, I even provided a link.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2016/06/06 07:58:32
The point I'm making is that it's an inconvenience people shouldn't have to be subjected to in order to know something as basic as who's who. After a while it would get very tiring trying to remember all of someone's previous usernames and then link them back to all the past memories we have of them.
Sure, players "always" say who they are, but how can you be sure they're telling the truth? That's what creates confusion: the necessity to constantly use third party websites to verify people's identity, which some people may not realise. Security issues can arise from people being ignorant of this necessity and just take people's words as truth, meaning that someone with a completely unknown username can come on and claim they are someone else and people will believe them.
Not everyone is online when the name change message comes up so that's a moot point and hardly contributes to identification at all.

I've only just scratched the surface of the problems regarding username changes. Yes, there are issues with plugins, which can't be updated because of the immense amount of player data stored in non-uuid formats. Not to mention that the plugin compatibility is a fragile balance - updating one plugin might break others, cause crashing or lead to data corruption, and I'm sure players wouldn't be happy about that. Updating to a newer version isn't always a good thing and can bring unforeseen issues.

The new version of Factions, for example, has a different command structure people may dislike and not be familiar with. In fact I've been asked on quite a few occasions by people who have wanted to know where I got my Factions plugin from as they disliked the newer versions.

Also, I'd like to clear something up with you. I don't run this server for those who donated, and I find it ironic that you're attempting to speak for those who donated when you haven't even donated yourself. The purpose of the server is not to make money, it is to unite players for fun and enjoyment with each other. If you want proof of this, just take a look around ingame at spawn, for you will not find any information on donating at all. This is because I don't want people to feel like they're donating for me or because I want them to, I want them to realise they're donating for the good of the entire server, and if they are truly committed to it they can seek out the information themselves without it being shoved in their face like most servers do.
I thank donators for helping the server remain online to allow people to continue to experience enjoyment with others in a multiplayer environment, but those who should be thanking them more are the regular players. To me, the enjoyment of someone who donated isn't worth any more that the enjoyment of someone who hasn't.
If they change their name, Donators only loose their rank 6 months after donating which is enough time for it to not be unfair. Moreover, the reason this occurs is again because of the administration and security issues arising from username changing. I shouldn't have to keep track of everyone who has changed their name and keep updating my records to reflect the most recent whims of username changers. For me, it's concerning to see an unfamiliar name with a donator rank, and I'm sure it would be concerning for other players too.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/06 09:22:01
@Luigi, I understand the plugin part, fair enough. However if the server resets, may things be changed at any given point?

And I know, I'm not a donator. I just find it immensely ridiculous that there's no UUID support for everyone else. I'm not just speaking up for myself... even if I donated, I would never change my name. Yes, I know there is no info on donator ranks shoved straight in your face. I'm pretty sure most normal servers would follow that regulation and it is greatly appreciated. But for those who actually chose to support the server, it would be so much better for that player if they could still keep it rather than losing it in a period of time and most likely repurchase (as they may not wish to change back or someone else has taken the previous name).

Also, you don't need to keep track of names using UUID. Just saying. It will always be the same person.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2016/06/06 09:57:10
Sure, it might be better for that one player who chose to change their name, but it would be so much worse for everyone else. The purpose of donators loosing their rank is not to try and get them to donate again, but to discourage them from changing their name in the first place and thus upholding the general integrity of usernames as identifiers.

I don't know about you but remembering a long string of 64 random characters is a bit too much for my memory. That's another reason why I hate what Mojang has done with the UUID system: If they had wanted to allow username changes they could have implemented a simple numeric ID system with a number for each account. That would have been much easier to remember, much like a phone number or library card number, although still not as easy as a username. Yet instead they had to go overkill with UUID identifiers that likely no one in the world has a chance of remembering.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/06 10:13:03
@Luigi, considered using something else other than what you use for handling donations, like Buycraft?
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2016/06/06 10:16:35
Also, resetting the map doesn't invalidate the player data stored because it contains things that surpass the lifetime of a map, such as mails between players whose only point of contact was the server.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/06 10:17:29
I want to clear up that I don't hate you or anything btw. This thread is in suggestions for a reason.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/06 10:18:40
I know, but there is a chance here where if you reset the map, you could try updating/fixing plugins and stuff.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2016/06/06 10:19:55
It would have been probably more suited for complaints considering the tone you used.

Buycraft seems more like a store to me. When players donate to the server they aren't "buying" anything.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2016/06/06 10:22:23
The only thing that needs fixing in relation to plugins is /heal, and the heal upon enabling godmode.
Most players don't even have access to those commands so I don't see how it's such a big problem.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/06 10:24:36
@Luigi, not all players donate just to support the server, some are just wanting creative permissions or so. And this meaning probably will not be the first thing on their minds when they go to donate.
Image Perso
SireDiggs_
Date sent: 2016/06/06 11:08:56
Luigi, people want change. This server looks like an amateur piece of crap compared to many servers alike ours, You still don't have UUID support and you are still against name changes when we still have /nick?

We need more updated plugins not 1.7.5 plugins. It doesn't matter about your opinion, that 'BuyCraft seems more like a store to me' we need better plugins, BuyCraft is better than what we have right now, more better than a Half-Assed forum page. Your lack of change is making me cringe so much!

Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/06/06 13:08:18
just going to add something here, even Armz doesn't agree with how you run the server, Luigi... He has said he sees this happening quite a lot, Luigi not taking his players seriously; causing people who want change to give up and just quit, new people replacing them, picking up where the others left off.
Image Perso
JasonSchonko
Date sent: 2016/06/06 15:05:40
+1.
Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/06/06 20:01:14
WHAT WILL THIS POST ACTUALLY ACHIEVE???? YOU'RE ALL LIKE THE UK GOVERNMENT YOU TALK BIG BUT WON'T DO ANYTHING AT ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/06 20:46:45
Kerochii your wasting your breath
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/06 21:08:42
@Harvey, I know I am. I'm just doing it so none of you hopefully have to.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/06 21:10:51
@Chip, same. He's had my back throughout the entire thing, he's seen this post, he's seen what I've sent Luigi in chat. He doesn't protest to a single bit of it.
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2016/06/06 21:28:11
ignore I was tired and didn't think it's though
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2016/06/06 21:54:03
This server has succeeded for so long because I've mostly stayed true to the morals it was built upon.
I'm not going to jeopardise the security and integrity of the server just because a few people can't see reason.
Image Perso
Echos
Date sent: 2016/06/06 21:55:15
Luigi unless you want MORE people leaving and no one else left to line your pockets, listen to our issues with the server. YOU DONT DECIDE what gets put in and taken out, the COMMUNITY does. Your COMMUNITY is the whole damn reason the server is alive. If you can't even be grateful enough to listen to their wishes you might as well just shut the server down and work in retail.
Point is, if you don't start listening to us, the server will BURN.
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2016/06/06 22:14:06
ignore I was tired and didn't think it's though
Image Perso
Echos
Date sent: 2016/06/06 22:24:01
Thomas you said it better than I did.
Image Perso
Echos
Date sent: 2016/06/06 22:29:41
Luigi, what's going on right now is called rotting. You keep the object in the same state it has always been, and its been worn and worn until an infection/mold starts growing on the tattered object.
People tell you to fix the object, but because you like it how it is you refuse. This has led to the weathering and tossing out of plenty of things, but we'll use the server in this.

You can;
A) Come out of your comfort zone, listen to what everyone is saying, and try to fix it (Add new plugins, new events, get involved more, etc.) and see what happens

Or B) Refuse to do anything, allow the server to rot, and fear the unknown.

Everyone wants things to change. You need to initiate it instead of hiding behind your now dwindling staff group.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/06 23:01:00
Lillian and Thomas provide strong points. Luigi, your morals are slowly dying out. Very outstretched comparison I know, but it's the like the Church. If you don't listen to the people who keep your server going around, you're going to die out. This community doesn't just consist of one person - that's not a community. You have a player base that has notably asked for change before I even have, including HazzaB, as I've been told. Unlike those people who got fed up with your stubborness and left, I'm trying to make things sustainable for everyone else before I even consider quitting this server, because I see hope in it. Yes, I get I'm wasting my breath, everyone is pretty much telling me so. But someone has to speak up, and that person is me.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/06 23:08:17
Also no server owner remembers people by their UUID. Use your brain... like really? You don't need to memorise these codes. Buycraft/some other donor service can take care of automatic payments for you without you needing to keep track of it like a hawk and being messaged. (It's a win win, you don't have to keep checking for donations at the rate you do, they don't have to wait - the donor gets their rank immediately.)
Also your dislike of the UUID and the personality stuff, may I finalise: it's not your personality. It's theirs. As Mumfie himself stated this morning: "What if my name was yourmunsuxlel69? And I made it 5 years ago - Ofc I mature and the name won't be fun anymore so I rename."
Your morals are only so and so good when the game itself is advancing further and further away from them.
Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/06/06 23:32:26
We all know what rott is....

Luigi is correct, the server has worked fine since its debut on the Minecraft scene. Its only in recent months where people have tried to change things making fool of themselves. Its just a server. And Daniels running it for the purpose of the players enjoyment not the money... The money from donations goes to paying for the server and all the slots/ram etc for coming months.

I'd say if you have a problem, walk away. But its a minecraft server its not going to impact your lifeb.. unless you do not get an education by playing minecraft..

If you're worried the community is dieing, think of it this way it's another generation passing, there is more players in the community looking for new servers so there will always be more people to take the place of those who take the piss and just make an annoying experience for someone..

PS when on earth do i get my donator+ rank back
Image Perso
R1dd1ed
Date sent: 2016/06/07 02:42:27
This post covers a lot of things that I've supported in the past, and I will continue to lend my support the following points:

1 - UUID Support
This is offered by more recent plugins, and with username changes being here to stay it is necessary to have proper UUID support. Also, if you would like to continue with the current model of Factions, you could have a Developer alter the code for UUID Support. Also, I'm sure developers could modify code for other plugins that use Usernames and not UUIDs.

2 - Removal of Name Changing Punishments
Name changing is here to stay, and it's time that we accept that and remove name change punishments from donors and normal players. Though, demotions for staff that change their name are acceptable because they could have an affect on user experience and is more likely to create confusion in the player base.

3 - A Reevaluated Staff Team
Our staff team serves us well, though it could be better. I'm not saying add ten new Moderator slots, but instead bring back the Helper rank. If, say, ten helper slots were added with basic commands from Moderator, such as /mute and /kick, it could allow for more official staff members enforcing the rules (rather than Donators with /kick). This would also allow for a smoother player to staff transition.

4 - Straightened Out Donor Perms
Not much needs to be said about this one, Donors should have basic Eco commands.

5 - More Acceptance of Suggestions
I'm not saying accept every single suggestion, but please accept the popular ones or at least give a reason for denying them.

A Quick Note
While I do support this post, I would like to remind all of you that the community should and does have input (not as much as it should have, but still some), though Luigi does make the final decision as the owner of the server.

Also, I'm planning to change my name back to futuretiger on June 7th (tomorrow).
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2016/06/07 04:28:05
Thank you guiness, finally someone who understands what the real problem is.

Echos I can't believe you just simply ignored my reasoning on why username changes are forbidden. I wrote that to try and be transparent with everyone on why I make the decisions I do. If you're all just going to sit here using metaphors and lecturing me about rot, I may as well not bother replying.

Kerochii, you were the one hellbent on getting me more active and involved with the community, yet here you're proposing that I use Buycraft which will do exactly the opposite of that? Sure it's a win for people who donate as they can get their rank faster, but at what cost? I won't know who's donated for what and therefore unfairness could arise if people get donator ranks illicitly as I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Not only that, but how would I be able to keep an eye out for donator abuse when I don't know who the donators are?
The username change rules hardly apply to anyone because only a small fraction of the community change their name. The same goes for Buycraft, which will only benefit prospective donators. It's ridiculous to think that because of these things the server will "slowly crumble".

@Kerochii64 did you even read my posts? I made no mention of "personality stuff" whatsoever in regards to username changing. You need to stop thinking about the benefits of username changes on just one individual and instead look at the consequences for everyone else. Usernames are identifiers, not personalities. Sure people do mature and someone changing their name once out of embarrassment may not be such a big issue for everyone. However, what that rule really is designed to prevent is people who continually change their name every month until it becomes too difficult to recognize them as anyone at all.

No, my morals are not dying out. I value the right of people to be able to identify each other without the burden of having to use third party websites. Clearly you don't value the security of the server or players either. I don't care if you think times are changing: people deserve better.

I'd like to mention that there are actually some legitimate ideas some people have brought up in this topic regarding improvement of the server, although ironically none of them were mentioned in the original post. Adding new plugins and having events would be a good idea, in fact we've done that in past. We used to have survival games and uCars, and we used to have horse racing events when 1.6 had just come out and horses were new. Eventually people became bored of those plugins and stopped using them. New updates broke them and they lagged/crashed the server so they were removed.

In response to R1dd1ed's points:
1. Already addressed in previous replies (I'm not going to repeat myself, especially on the same thread).
2. There are no real username changing punishments, only the fact that people with new usernames are treated as entirely new players for administrative and statistical purposes.
3. In my option 10 helpers would be way too much - it would be the equivalent of essentially doubling the staff team. Yes, we probably need a new moderator or two to even out the staff board, but too many staff would cause chaos.
4. I want to keep the economy fair for all players. In the past, donator abuse of the economy made it so that money was essentially worthless and citizens lost incentive in setting up shops or selling things at the server shop. The result was the economy falling into disuse.
5. Usually when I see a good suggestion I do implement it, there are a lot of suggestions that have been implemented. I try and give my opinion on as many suggestions as possible, but usually the reason for not implementing suggestions is either that they have disadvantages associated with them (costs outweigh benefits), they are needless in that they attempt to fix problems that don't exist or their effect would be too minimal to be worth the effort put into implementing them. There are also suggestions which have not been implemented yet but I am planning on implementing in the future or currently working on.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/07 06:21:39
"Kerochii, you were the one hellbent on getting me more active and involved with the community, yet here you're proposing that I use Buycraft which will do exactly the opposite of that?"
WHOA. Hold the phone, Luigi. That's about payments to you, not your server activity. You realise that, right?

Also I meant identifiers, my mistake Luigi :) But yes, I have been reading your posts, obviously.

"Clearly you don't value the security of the server or players either."
Excuse me?

"I don't care if you think times are changing: people deserve better."
Then what the hell is everyone else doing here? Playing tennis?

"I'd like to mention that there are actually some legitimate ideas some people have brought up in this topic regarding improvement of the server, although ironically none of them were mentioned in the original post."
As I said at the start:
"There will definitely be other things people are going to be mad at you for"
Sure they aren't mad with that, but I never said no one else wouldn't have their own opinions on how we can improve. I'm not just doing this for myself, mate.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2016/06/07 07:58:53
Kerochii, Daniel does so much stuff for this server that you don't know about. This forum that you are complaining about was made by him. This server was made by him. Yes, it can be better but don't just go out their and say that he doesn't do anything for the server, when he does. It may not look like it, but he does so much.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/07 10:39:41
This forum is webbcraft
Image Perso
R1dd1ed
Date sent: 2016/06/07 12:49:15
@Luigi thanks for responding to my points. And, just so you know, I was exaggerating with the ten helpers. But, to reply to your 4th response (the one about Eco commands for donors), my suggestion is to remove Creative mode (I know I'll get a lot of hate for this) and substitute that with other benefits. This would, for one, even out the overall playing field. Though, it would also make the server more EULA compliant. I originally meant to make a point about that in my original post :). Oh, and new plugins. I support that too.

Also, I would like to remind all of you that the community has an influence on where the server will go, but Luigi does make the final decision on everything that goes into the server. Another reminder- being rude on the Suggestion forum does decrease the chances of your suggestion being accepted.
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2016/06/07 14:14:36
Ok thinking about it properly I agree with luigi and Guiness. I know I said differently before but I was tired when I wrote it and I didn't take everything into consideration and tbh Luigi isn't doing half bad as he is.But I still have a couple things to say.

1.about donator/builder's not having /pay.
I fully understand were you are coming from but as I a donator I still have withdraw so I can't see why I can't have /pay

2.this is aimed at everyone
I know that it might seem luigi doesn't do a lot for the server but trust me he does behind the scenes.I have seen luigi on spigot and he doing stuff is just that we don't see it

3. Please get broken commands fixed

4. I think you should punish people for being toxic on the forms

Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/07 14:27:22
We should all just leave the server and it will die. Or suicide.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/07 21:25:28
I still know Luigi does stuff for the server and right now I'd like to apologise for my rudeness. Reading over my posts, I was overly fired up.
But even so, something has to give.

Fixing issues is still a must however; let your staff do what they need to ensure it's a great place. Fix the ranks, set them in stone. Whatever else needs jazzing up, you should at least try it, Luigi.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/07 22:10:51
As we have seen in his responses, continuing this topic is pointless as he seems pleased with how it is at the moment.
If it is unbearable the way the server is being run at the moment, perhaps another server would be a better choice to play on. Now as it was said earlier, a generation goes and a new one comes, at the moment the new generation is coming as the old one has left.
Now I'm not saying you all should quit and play somewhere else, what I'm trying to say is that if anyone feels that the server is in such a bad shape that it is not enjoyable for you anymore, you could find another place to play the game that suits your expectations.
Too long didnt read version of what luigiboii said is that there wont be major changes, such as updating plugins etc because the server still have new players joining everyday and that the server is already successful even if veterans or people used with updated plugins whine and leave. New players do not give a fuck because they just want to play a game and not make minecraft relationship with someone they have never met(this was not directed at anyone)

Just play the fucking game.
Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/06/07 23:34:34
Exactly Mumford and sons. People are trying yo mould this server to something it is not.. So just play the game... it's minecraft you morons.

Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/08 11:11:53
Mumfie, you've fought and argued with Luigi a number of times in order to change the server, you even became an owner of Ruinfalls, a server solely built by people who wanted Mushroom to change, and now you've all of a sudden changed your mind?
Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/06/08 13:51:37
you "quit"
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/08 13:52:00
I never argued with Luigi and i an pretty sure he can confirm that. I just see his reasons why he does not want a change. Also I don't agree with everything he says, I i just took my time to think this thru before writing CHAAAANGE and a lot of gibbrish. If you do something good and it works somehow, why change really?

And yes i wanted change, so we did change something in a way it would fit us perfectly. Also i dont want our server name to b mentioned on these forums, not becausw of advertisement, but because i dont want new mushroom players there.

Also i am sorry armz that it took you years to figure out you couldnt do shit to the server even if you had the most powerful obtainable rank on the server. Gl irl to you old friend.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/08 15:05:34
Yes you did, remember when you were talking about you being unable to place some blocks? You complain alot yourself, but if someone else does, they apparently should just leave, and are just whiney, right?

Og æ vet du e sint for at æ ikke lot dæ være rebel mere, men det e ingen grunn til å være spydig for det. Ta nu å jækk deg ned et parr tusen hakk, fra alle di hær diskusjonan æ har sett så ser æ at du e så jævlig gla i de hærsketeknikkan dine. "Alle andre e dum, grinat og barnslig, æ som syns det e tøft å bannes og prate om puppa forran små unga e ordentlig voksn æ"

Æ skjønne du e grinat for at æ måtte tvinge dæ til å følge reglan på servern, men sånn e det bare, du træng ikke finne på nåkka tullat grunn, som æ vet du går rundt å fortælle til andre btw, for at æ bynte å ta dæ i nakken.

Faktisk, før du joina ruinfalls og gjængen, så va du langt mer medgjørlig, men etterpå så lekte du konge hvær gang du kom på mushroom, de va greit i starten, men blei bare værre, spesielt etter wowman, du blei rætt og slætt slitsom. Så skyld på mæ til du blir blå i fjæse, men du træng fan ikke å gå rundt å kaste drit å være så jævla spydig mot alle og enhvær.
Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/06/08 17:01:37
You have a fatt off forhead.. DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN SOLAR SYSTEM?
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/08 18:45:13
Armz is right with what he said in that lang
Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/06/08 21:46:00
love me
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/08 23:03:06
@Guiness, *loves*
Happy now?
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 09:41:59
Sorry for a slow response Armz. Been havibg some trouble with flight cancellations. Ill respond to your norwegian written comments when i get home as i am currently at the airport and have some travellibg ahead.
About what you said about the not being able to place blocks. I have totally forgotten about that, I stopped making interesting builds after that annoyance came so i apologize for not remembering that as the plugin serves no purpose whatsoever and is just an annoyance to builders and above.
Do you want the norwegian response in private or public? I can mail it to you thru the website or over skype. Your choice. It is more fit in private message as it will be more personal.

Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/09 10:09:51
Do as you wish, I don't really care.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 10:42:40
Aight, clearly you cared enough to write such a long message. Basically your message is just your point of view when you tried to be a white knight. I wont even bother reponding in details or even defend myself as youre just a pathetic guy at the age of 18/19 having online relationships with 14 year olds. Youre nothing.

Also did you notice how you made a constructive discussion into an argument? Server got better the day after you left btw. First and only figt ive seen on the server was yesterday.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/09 13:45:17
When are discussions ever constructive when you join them? All you ever do is pick the funniest side and turn the discussion sour by going way over the top, adding fuel to the fire. Look, even now all you can do is throw personal attacks, which tells people more about you as a person than me.

Your only card in discussions are your "hersketeknikker", you realised that you can 'win' discussions simply by ridiculing people or making them feel bad until they give up and people turn against them. Also, the day after I left, you were banned, so no wonder it got better.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 14:15:55
I got unbanned shortly after.
Also remember when you were going to meet this 14 year old? If you actually showed up it wouldve been a crime. You get up to 3 years in prison for that and also a registered sex offender to minors. Be glad you got dumped.
You attacked me btw, just because i had an open mind and could see the reasons to why luigi doesnt do this or that. Even if i dont agree with him, i can still respect his point of view. You know, this is why most people suck st discussions, they dont have a discussion to find a solution to a problem, they discuss because they need to vent and it leads to arguments. I am sure if you guys tried, you could have an intellectual conversation with Luigi but all you do is cause more issues than solving them.
Maybe you guys are the ones that need change, not the server.

I also want to mention that when i speak facts, you cannot say that it is to drag someone down, because if you for example say that you are not a pedo, i will be there and say "yes you are because this and that" P.S that was an example. If we allow nonsense to go around why dont we all just stop educating ourselves and we can all be dumb and speak at the same level.

As you see in my previous post you mentioned about the plugin that wobt allow you to build advanced redstone builds with certain blocks. Id forgotten about it, and i even apologized for that and accepted it. I am a man of reason and logic, youre not. You wont accept you are wrong and you just keep on going. So far, you have done nothing constructive. You have provided nothing positive to this thread. No solutions and no suggestions.

When you grow up you will probably find out that people discuss problems to find a solution. Not this "if i dont get it my way i will quit" type of bullshit. You are still a child. Grow up.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/09 15:06:11
Again pulling out personal attacks, you just proved my point, you have to attack people in order to feel good and 'win' an argument, your points are often aimed directly as attacks, but do not necessarily make sense, nor do they have anything to do with what we're discussing.

So as I mentioned earlier, you're pullign stuff out of your ass. We weren't ever planning to meet, only way after we were 'dating'. So no, your assumptions are false, and do not add anything constructive at all, proving a previous point I made. You could've obviously left that out, making you look more constructive, but you did not.

The only thing I did though was pointing out that though you complain alot about Luigi, even telling people, and I quote, that "Luigi is fucking stupid", you say others should not complain about him and his ownership. And bare in mind, I've had alot of normal discussions with him, sometimes works, sometimes not.

Was saying that Echos would be locked up in a mental institution if she has her illnesses a fact? No. Did it hurt her feelings? Yes. Your claim did not hold any water, as in modern times, people are rarely locked up, only if they can not take care of themselves or if they pose a danger to themselves and other people.

So a man of reason and logic? Clearly not, considering how you claim things you know nothing about, use personal attacks, quite often even. I've stated my reason for why I made my first comment here, we could've kept it at that, but you had to drag personal attacks into this, derailing the thread even further. As of now, all I am doing is pointing out the flaws in your way of discussing with people.

And I keep on going? Well, that is very funny, because, remember that discussion about Echos, which lasted quite long? You had already said everything there was to say on the forums, the discussion had mostly ended there, but yet, even though there was no desire from the other part, aka Echos, to continue the discussion in a skype group, you for some reason continued.

And of course, you end your comment with one, last personal attack. To be expected.
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/09 15:07:40
Ruinfalls is a server that can actually be qualified as a good server. (in other words,doesn't suck in the terms of everything)
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 15:16:08
She said she was suicidal which poses her as a threat to herself which means you just proved that im not full of shit. Also you were gonna meet this summer. And yes you being a pedophile doesnt make me wanna hold back
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/09 15:43:44
But one of your points was that she really wasn't going to kill herself, refuting your own point.

And sure, we were going to meet, but that was long after the 'dating', so I would not be doing anything wrong. You are also confused with the term pedophile it seems, so I will educate you: Pedophilia is a mental disorder where a person has a sexual attraction to children who have not hit puberty yet, which does not fit my description.

So, yet again another attempt at trying to ridicule me. Boy, you really need to think through what you say haha.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/09 16:22:14
Tbh arm is like 17 and lily is like 15 so its only a few years difference. As long as he wasnt gonna try anything a meet up would be fine. Think about it my parents age difference is like 5 years
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/09 16:23:16
And can you too 'adults' stop behaving like children please? Leave that to me you just go and be old people instead of arguing and writibg loads

ARMZ HOW IS THE FAMILY?
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 16:25:16
Armz is 18+ and the minor is 14 harvey. Also armz i dont think the court would see it that way.
And about echos, yeah i said if it was real she wouldve been in a mental hospital, which it isnt. Id recommend reading the post again.
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/09 16:27:34
>really wasn't gonna kill herself
>but still thinks about it
GG armzyfag.
ALSO
>be pedophile
>'lel not a pedo'
GG
Get fucked kiddos.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 16:35:39
Now lets say you did meet her this summer armz, it doesnt matter what you say, the court would view you as a pedo anyway and if not, only for showing up to the meeting point you would get 3 years.

Also what do you see in underaged kids anyway? They lack the most important things which is boobs and ass.
Image Perso
Echos
Date sent: 2016/06/09 16:45:11
Mumfie, your statement is completely false.
I've met my mom's friend's daughter; 14 (Now 15) and was dating an 18 (Possibly now 19) year old. They were together a full year, going onto two, and authorities have done nothing.
As long as you do not do SEXUAL ACTS (Get into bed, have sex, mastrubate to each other, etc.) you are fine to hang out. Just a correction.
With that logic older people would be jailed for having idle chat with a minor in the park. Ive spoken to many older people and none were hauled off to jail for it.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 16:47:02
Yes it is illegal in norway and the UK. The norwegian law gives you 3 years in prison for just meeting up.
The law wouldve done something if they knew about it.
Your second scenario is invalid as its a different scenario. Its like saying: my grandpa bought me icecream and he didnt get jailed. Fucking think before you post you illogical humanbeing.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/06/09 17:02:05
In all fairness, it isn't illegal to have a relationship with someone that is over 18 if you are under 16, it's just seen as morally wrong and you are looked down upon by the community. I had a friend (no longer my friend) who dated a 26 y/o when she was 15. The authorities were informed as her parents found out and were worried for her. The police said that it is legal as long as they do nothing together involving their sex organs. Kissing and hugging is legal, any step above that is where the over 18 y/o can be prosecuted.
Image Perso
Echos
Date sent: 2016/06/09 17:04:53
Mumfie how the fuck could I have known that?
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/09 17:27:48
*sigh* Mumfie, you're dodging my arguments, ignoring the points I am making, trying to look superior, again, the domination techniques (Hersketeknikker).

The court would not even be in the picture, because we would not be dating, and even her parents agreed to it. And as Chip said, even if we were dating, nothing would happen.

And again, you ask me "Also what do you see in underaged kids anyway?"

Well, you're implying I like prebuescent children, which I stated I do not. If I ever said I did, would you care to prove it? If not, again, stop pulling shit out of your ass. You're only digging yourself deeper.

And to the Echos thing, no she would not be locked up, I thought we already established this earlier. If you'd like to reread my earlier comments, feel free to do so if you can not remember what I said.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/09 18:17:30
Hows the fucking family armz?
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/09 18:25:24
Good.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 19:02:29
Who the fuck would travel from Norway to the UK without fucking?

Dodging what argument? I just got home from a long day of travelling. Enlighten me future child molester.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/09 19:04:06
I told you clearly that A) I am not sexually attracted to prepubescent children and B) That Echos would not be locked up.

You clearly went completely around my statements and repeated the exact same thing you said earlier.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 19:22:13
alright alright, why don't you take a seat over there Armz. Just take a seat

"Was saying that Echos would be locked up in a mental institution if she has her illnesses a fact? No. Did it hurt her feelings? Yes. Your claim did not hold any water, as in modern times, people are rarely locked up, only if they can not take care of themselves or if they pose a danger to themselves and other people "- Armz

We all know she has said that she is suicidal which means she should be locked up if everything was true. Now take off your white knight armor.

I cannot prove what type of porn you wank off to or what you fantasize about, but what i can say is that you had an internet relationship over minecraft with a 14 year old when you were 18 and that you had plans to meet her this summer, thankfully that got cancelled when she dumped you.

Now every dude above a certain age wants to have sex with their gf, especially teens, so don't act so innocent.
ImageImage
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/06/09 19:29:24
People can be attracted to just someones personality. Not everyone has a huge sex drive and wants to fuck every girl they date/meet. I dont think the definition of love involves "you have to want to fuck their brains out", people can just be attracted to how someone treats them and how they act.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/06/09 19:30:46
Anyway this topic has gone WAYYYY off topic, gouise, make a new thread or take it to PM.
Image Perso
Penquinator
Date sent: 2016/06/09 19:32:18
I'm loving this thread so much.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 19:32:58
Chip, if you never have met a person, held their hands, kissed them, touched them and have a relationship, the moment you do, you will struggle holding back. I've fucked people out of their personality and not looks before, not going to deny the personality thing. But c'mon, a horny teenager that has never had sex and finally meets his gf of how many months would it have been now? 8 months if they met this summer? yeah boner alert. Do I have to educate you in sex Chip, there is like a really calm way of fucking too mfer :D

But yeah I agree Chip, Armz crashed the thread. Hopefully he wont crash in an underaged girls vagina as well
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/06/09 19:37:02
oml mumfie i'm dying xD
i see where you are coming from, but not EVERY teenager is sex orientated.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 19:57:04
Armz =
Image Perso
Echos
Date sent: 2016/06/09 20:01:07
Im not even going to respond to how ridiculous and general that claim
Is.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/09 20:08:21
And you did it again, dodged my arguments completely, and of course, threw in the personal attacks again. You claimed to be the adult in this situation, but clearly you are not mature enough to discuss properly.

"We all know she has said that she is suicidal which means she should be locked up if everything was true. Now take off your white knight armor. "

No, not at all, when was the last time you heard anyone were locked up due to being suicidal? I've never ever heard of any situation where a person saying they are contemplating suicide have been locked into a mental institution. Besides, as I said earlier, which you have forgotten obviously, is that you said they don't really mean it, so even less of a reason to be locked up.

Currently, you are just saying random things popping into your head, not thinking about if it makes sense or not, and as I pointed out, we never had any plans to meet, at all, while we were dating.

You are clearly very very forgetfull, as we were dating long before christmas, meeting was not even a topic. And sure, if you dated a 14 year old, you would bang her, but I would not. That is the difference between you and me.

To be fairly honest, you are acting like a child. All you've accomplished on this thread today is making a fool out of yourself aswell as creating this argument because you have a grudge on me. You told me to grow up? Well, I have news for you, you are the one who needs to grow up.
Image Perso
Crafty1212
Date sent: 2016/06/09 20:29:20
Once again I'm brought up in shit I don't care about. .-.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/09 20:30:32
Blame Mumfie, it was not even on my mind until Mumfie decided to bring it up, only because he wanted some 'ammunition' to attack me with.
Image Perso
larsy13
Date sent: 2016/06/09 20:37:30
Luigi can you close this thread?
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/09 20:44:03
How did I dodge them? I responded to both of your arguments and one of them is about you being a pedophile, of course one of them would be a personal. What did you expect?

Also clearly you don't know much about how suicide threats works out here in Norway, if someone is threatening to kill themselves and the law enforcement is being called in, they will be locked up until they've been sorted out(therapy etc) She is not only claiming to be suicidal, she's claiming to have multiple personalities as well and saying they can control her body. if of course that would be true, she would have been locked up.

Now I've said many times I don't believe her and in the original thread when I said she would've been locked up that was if all of this was true.

"The court would not even be in the picture, because we would not be dating, and even her parents agreed to it. And as Chip said, even if we were dating, nothing would happen." - Armz

Make your mind up, were you going to meet or not? you stated earlier her parents agreed that you could meet her.

"Currently, you are just saying random things popping into your head, not thinking about if it makes sense or not, and as I pointed out, we never had any plans to meet, at all, while we were dating." - Armz

And no, I would not bang a 14 year old, neither would I date one. However, if i had a gf in the UK and i travel to meet her, I'd bang her. I just don't date minors nor people on the internet because I can actually get laid in real life.

Are you out of arguments since I'm apparently acting like a child now? I don't have a grudge against you armz, I got unbanned all of the times you banned me because other staff members disagreed with you.

Now that we've cleared up your bullshit I'll be leaving this thread for now as I have to go to bed, I'll respond tomorrow if you have anything new to provide other than you trying to make sure if you were going to meet her or not as you've said 2 different things already. Lying piece of pedoshit

Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/09 20:59:25
You dodged them because I responded by refuting your insane claims, you did not counter my claims in any way, but instead repeated yourself.

And again, no, people are rarely locked up, if it were to be proven that her illnesses makes her dangerous, she would be locked up, but she has not put herself nor any others in the way of harm, therefore, she would not be locked up. She would be treated like every other mental patient, by receiving therapy and/or medicaments.

I've said countless times that yes, we were going to meet, no it was not during the time when we were dating. She dumped me long ago, and only after she had dumped me, she suggested we meet. She talked to her parents about it and they were fine with it. I will say it again in case you missed it: We were supposed to meet after we stopped 'dating'.

"And no, I would not bang a 14 year old"

Again, you said nobody, if they are 18, dating a 14 year old, could resist banging. You claim that I could not resist it, so if you hypothetically were in my position, you're saying you could not resist the temptation, unless you are magically excluded from your own statement: "if you never have met a person, held their hands, kissed them, touched them and have a relationship, the moment you do, you will struggle holding back."

Out of arguments? Says the one who keeps dodging my arguments. It is quite funny, because you're the one who keeps brining up weird shit to attack me with, so it was 100% justified calling you a child. You have to call a shovel a shovel. Because who else than a kid would use personal attacks as his strongest weapon?

And yes, you do have a grudge, why else would you make up bullshit lies of why I started punishing you on the server? So really, you claiming you "cleared up bullshit" seems more like a last ditch effort to save your own face. All you've managed to do is make yourself look pathetic.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/09 21:16:13
HEY, HEY! Cool it down! Holy shit!
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/09 23:00:03
@Mumfie, this isn't the topic where you should throw around insults to other people. If you won't do it away from my post, don't do it at all, please.
@Armz, don't worry about it. Just keep doing you.
@Echos, sorry you had to go through that. :/
@Crafty, it'll be over sooner or later.
Image Perso
larsy13
Date sent: 2016/06/10 10:21:32
@Larsy shut up ex
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/10 10:46:41
@Larsy, sat there like "dis bitch", then realised you @'d yourself. Whoops. But nah, you cool.
Image Perso
larsy13
Date sent: 2016/06/10 11:04:54
@Kewo shit up ex

EDIT: shut*
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/10 11:19:56
Echos didn't go through anything. she's just an attention seeker. Anyways,Mumfie that's a 10/10 my friend. keep the flames up.
Also
/thread
Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/06/10 13:21:31
imagine if humans just walked round shitting like you all do in the form of speaking. the world would be a mess
Image Perso
Drago2144
Date sent: 2016/06/10 13:37:22
Luigi just has to close this thread,before Mumfie makes another comment.Its like we are discussing if all minecraft players are rapists and pedophiles;its fucked up.Go on reddit and start a civil war or something.But not here.I will watch the fight with popcorn and bleach so long as its not on this forum.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/10 15:34:08
Not all minecraft players are rapist and pedophiles, I just strongly believe Armz is a pedophile rofl. Also think about it if you guys had a kid that is a 14 year old girl and this 18 year old that she met online is gonna meet up with her irl and he's from another fucking country as well. Even if you're not a parent we all would think this is a bad fucking idea, not only because they met online or that he's from another country, but that's he's basically an adult.

But yeah I agree, this thread should be closed lol.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/10 17:59:10
"I just strongly believe Armz is a pedophile rofl."

You know whats funny about that statement? You did not give a damn before you got mad at me, you literally have no proof and only base your opinion on assumptions AND you do not criticise Looke and Kewo's relationship at all. They were and are in the exact same situation, but you don't give a damn, you haven't called Looke a pedophile, have you?

All this strongly suggest you are only calling me a pedo because you want something to attack me with. Like, if you actually believed I was a pedophile, you would have stronger arguments, but right now, you're just throwing the word around because you want to hurt me.

Seriously, calling me a pedo because you don't like me? That is taking things too far, do you even know how serious such accusations are?
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/10 19:23:42
What makes you think I'm mad at you? Also why are you dragging in Looke and Kero into this?

Also those accusations, you can try dating a 14 year old irl and see how people will handle it.

I used to like you before tho, and when you did date this 14 year old it left a sour taste in my mouth, but we were friends nonetheless so I didn't give it much of a thought. However when you got dumped and put on your white shining armor on trying to stop this so called cyber bullying on the internet, turning more and more into a dick, I started to dislike you, and when that happened, i already lost all respect for you.
And the more I thought of it, the more pathetic you became in my eyes. I'm not saying that to be harsh, I'm saying that because it's the truth.

But yeah, I'll ask again, why are you bringing Kero and Looke into this? isn't Kero your new internet crush? Yeah it's kinda obvious.
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/10 19:37:21
Like i said
>/thread
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/10 20:18:59
You're mad at me because I started punishing you in the game, you did not like it that you were not allowed to do what you wanted anymore. You're angry at me, because why else would you call me a pedophile when you've got no arguments to prove it?

I dragged Kewo and Looke into this because they are in the exact same situation, yet you close your eyes. You call me a pedophile, but don't give a shit about other people in this situation, it shows you aren't really serious, but are just trying to attack me.

So either you are a hypocrite, or just a really bad troll, which one is it going to be?

And for that last bit, it is so obvious you're attempting to attack me. No serious, awake person would act so childish, thinking they are being mature. I thought you were over 20 years old?
Image Perso
DatGoodBear
Date sent: 2016/06/10 20:54:46
why crafty trying to date everyone on a minecraft server? she needs to go
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/10 20:55:18
I'm actually not mad at you at all.
Also the times you "punished" me I got unbanned by different admins which disagreed with your actions. So why would i be mad when I got unbanned almost immediately after your bans?
Now here's the difference between you and me on the internet. I don't get offended. I don't get mad when people call me shit.
>You're a virgin
>Can't find anyone at your own age
>Moves down a few years
>Finds internet gf that is a minor
>Even fails at that

Well I get that you're mad over how your love life has turned out to be. I'd recommend some fresh air and some actual social interaction. I think it would be good for you, perhaps you'll find someone (hopefully not a minor).

Also I don't even remember how old Looke is, it's not because I'm afraid to talk about it, it's because I respect their privacy and I think it's bad of you to drag them into this as they have nothing to do with it. I haven't spoken to Looke in a long time anyway. If you want a discussion about Looke's and Kero's relationship, make another thread about it. You're horrible for even mentioning their names here. I legitimate thought you were really good friends. Perhaps you two still are, you're just too heated in this situation to see that it was a bad call to involve them.

And now I'm not going to respond to anymore Kero or Looke related questions in this thread simply because I like those two people and I respect their privacy unlike you. Scum.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/10 21:11:14
Yes, you're mad, because why else would you react this way? No healthy person goes around accusing people for being pedophiles for no reason. Haha, you were unbanned twice, once by Lerz, which doesn't count. Before that I've both muted you, warned you and kicked you for various reasons, alot. Even tempbanned you, and nobody unbanned you then. Bragging about being unbanned a couple of times isn't going to make you look good.

And I 'found an internet gf'? For your information, I did not even try, I actually rejected her first, I think you should actually bother to learn the whole story before you act all smart.

And no, I support looke and kewo 100%, even kewo disagrees with you on this whole 'pedophile' thing.

And I am horrible? No, you're horrible for even starting this whole discussion. You're the one acting childish throwing the word pedophile around, you had no reason to do so.

It is funny though, you're dodging the fact that I busted you in having double standards. You can't deny the fact that you're just saying bullshit, so you're trying to turn it around at me again, even refusing to answer why you have these double standards, proving me right that you are just trying to insult me.

If you want to call me a pedo, I will call you a racist, how does that sound? It makes just as much sense, you got no way to prove that I am a pedophile, but you still say I am. Hmmm, maybe Mumfie thinks that if he says it enough it will become the truth? So, Mumfie is a racist now, I can not prove this, but, since I am following Mumfie's logic, he is a racist now.

Oh, and if he tries to deny this, I will just keep repeating it, dodging his arguments, closing my eyes and ears and yell "Racist! Racist!". True Mumfie style.

"Logic and facts are scary" - Mumfie
Image Perso
Pepperpot9
Date sent: 2016/06/10 21:19:42
Dank.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/10 21:26:15
Armz you be gone? Seriously writing essays to him just brings you down to a lower level. Same with you mumfie just chill with the big paragraphs. Everyone has their own opinions and views so stop arguing continuously like two stubborn bitches. You both make good points but just leave the public to decide. I feel like your trying to persuade yourself sometimes when you try that hard. Like am i really going to be bothered that armz is a pedo? Nope. I wont ever meet him or anyone in real life so just ignore please and move on
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/10 21:36:29
He is making the preposterous of me being a pedophile simply because he is mad at me. That is a very serious accusation, so obviously I am going to prove that he is wrong, which it looks like I have, considering he hasn't got anything else to put on the table.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/10 21:36:29
Well of course denying that I'm mad is pointless as in your mind apparently I am, but in reality I just finished a delicious meal and drinking some soda. The only times I get mad over a game is when I play a competitive game such as World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, BattleField etc. If it makes you feel better, I'm not mad at you and I don't hate you, but it seems like you want me to be mad somehow so perhaps it won't make you feel better than I'm not mad.

The difference is that you actually did date a 14 year old while I didn't discriminate another race, so, bad argument. But I'll give you a +1 point for trying.

I told you to make a new thread if you want to talk about Looke and Kero, as I have no intentions of giving them the attention they may not want. I'll admit I'm avoiding to comment on that point simply out of respect to their privacy. If you cannot respect that, then that's your problem, it only shows decency in me and not you.

Unbanned twice out of 3 bans. you still had no proof or evidence of your bans which just means you were abusive. Your second ban was because apparently "boobies" is more hurtful and damaging to a childs mind than someone going on about suicide.

Doesn't matter if you rejected her at first, you accepted it at the end anyway.
My grandma offer me chocolate every time I see her, I say no the first time but when she insists I'll be like yeah okay sure because I want the goddamn chocolate. in your case you knew it was a bad idea, fully aware of it, but you went along with it anyway, dating a 14 year old. Your love for underage children is as strong as my love for chocolate, which is too goddamn high.

Also feel free to call me a racist if that makes you feel better. I also like the cling to the "True Mumfie Style" That should be a thing. Perhaps just "Mumfie Style".

*edit* Fuck, Gangam style, my bad lets forget about the mumfie style shit
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/10 21:51:14
I just got blanked. Can i have a +1 mumfie point for trying?
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/10 21:58:46
Didn't see your post Harvey until after i replied, sorry for that. If we want to continue this discussion we should make a new thread. Put it in general section or something. Have fun! :D
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/10 22:53:05
"I told you to make a new thread if you want to talk about Looke and Kero, as I have no intentions of giving them the attention they may not want. I'll admit I'm avoiding to comment on that point simply out of respect to their privacy. If you cannot respect that, then that's your problem, it only shows decency in me and not you."
How Looke feels is uncertain, but I'm completely fine. I don't treat this as a violation towards myself because I openly discuss my relationship as is, and so bringing up the topic of our age gap here is fine, as long as it's not used for hostility. Happens to us all the time, we don't fucking like it.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/10 23:17:52
"Well of course denying that I'm mad is pointless as in your mind apparently I am, but in reality I just finished a delicious meal and drinking some soda. The only times I get mad over a game is when I play a competitive game such as World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, BattleField etc. If it makes you feel better, I'm not mad at you and I don't hate you, but it seems like you want me to be mad somehow so perhaps it won't make you feel better than I'm not mad."

What other reason would you have though? You're trying to make it seem like I randomly turned into a dick, simply because I started punishing you. You make it seem like I tolerated you before, but truth be told, you were much nicer and mature during that time too, so I had no reason to punish you. When you turned all "Boobies! You guys suck huehue" I obviously had to act accordingly, because I am staff.

"The difference is that you actually did date a 14 year old while I didn't discriminate another race, so, bad argument. But I'll give you a +1 point for trying."

So? Do you actually, 100% legitimately believe that makes me a pedophile? Are you serious? I think you don't, because if you did, you would not only judge me, but others aswell.

"I told you to make a new thread if you want to talk about Looke and Kero, as I have no intentions of giving them the attention they may not want. I'll admit I'm avoiding to comment on that point simply out of respect to their privacy. If you cannot respect that, then that's your problem, it only shows decency in me and not you."

And I choose not to, because:

A) as stated, they do not mind.

B) Why do you want some peoples privacy respected but not others? You do not give a damn about mine or Crafty's privacies.

C) It is a crucial point showing how your double standards are making you look like a troll.

"Unbanned twice out of 3 bans. you still had no proof or evidence of your bans which just means you were abusive. Your second ban was because apparently "boobies" is more hurtful and damaging to a childs mind than someone going on about suicide."

I've already stated why you were banned. All the tempbans have been correct, you even said so yourself "I deserved that" - Mumfie.

"Doesn't matter if you rejected her at first, you accepted it at the end anyway.
My grandma offer me chocolate every time I see her, I say no the first time but when she insists I'll be like yeah okay sure because I want the goddamn chocolate. in your case you knew it was a bad idea, fully aware of it, but you went along with it anyway, dating a 14 year old. Your love for underage children is as strong as my love for chocolate, which is too goddamn high."

You don't know my reasons for 'accepting it', so your argument here doesn't really prove anything.
Image Perso
Penquinator
Date sent: 2016/06/11 00:10:53
I'll put my opinion out there; Armz, you dating a 14 year old was pretty messed up. The fact you got sad and depressed after it happened is even worse; I think we should all take a look at minecraft relationships for a second and pin it to one point. They NEVER work.

Anyway - Yeah Armz you dating a 14 year old is really messed, mumfie is correct in saying that you could be locked up ( it's the same law in the UK ) because as you were 18 you're classed as an adult. Being 14 you're not even allowed to participate in sexual activities. On the point of you being a pedophile, it mostly depends on what people define a pedophile - Personally I would say you are on that line. Especially if conversations like "I love you" and mushy things came up. I've nothing against you and I'm not biased so;

Think in this situation; When/if you have kids, lets say your daughter meets this 18 year old guy online. They start dating and now are going to meet up. Would you or would you not call the police/take some action against this meeting? Because I know I definitely would and I would call the 18 year old a pedophile for even insisting on meeting a 14 year old girl.

Excoose my grammar I'm tiredd af.
-penq
Image Perso
DatGoodBear
Date sent: 2016/06/11 00:15:36
^
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/11 00:44:56
This is just stupid, everyone. I've had that same 14-18 age gap due to the fact my birthday is later than hers. Also, despite the respect both parties have paid to me to try and keep my relationship private, that doesn't make the actions of exploiting another's parties' previous relationship righteous. Also, not all of you know the full story of everyone's actions involved. Equally, like people don't know certain details of mine, you don't know details of his, either. Get information before making assumptions, please.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 00:45:34
First of all Penq, you need to know the basics:

1. It was not simply 'Over minecraft'. I know neither 'minecraft relationships' nor long distance relationships work well. I knew that back then, and I know that now.

2. I did not actively try to date her, I rejected her even, saying that no, I am too old, and no, it is online, so it won't work. But after a while I just went with it because she kept trying, she convinced me that it would not be a problem, so what could go wrong? It wasn't like we were going to meet anyways.

3. No, I would not be locked up, most likely not due to us not doing any sexual acts, nor did I ever intend to either when we were dating, it wasn't even on my mind. It is even less likely that I would be locked up if the meeting that was planned came to be, because as I said, her parents were ok with it.

When has it ever been illegal for two friends to meet up and hang out due to their age? Sure if we were still dating and met, it could have been seen as a bit dodgey, but I did not intend to meet her any time soon when we were dating.

If I had a kid and they made a friend online, I'd ask my kid about it first and assess the situation. If I found it to be safe, I'd take control of the situation and say sure, your friend can meet you, but it must be in a controlled environment.

If they were dating, probably not, but then again, I did not have any plans to meet her when I was dating.

And no, I did not insist on meeting her, she was the one to suggest we should meet.

Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 00:48:27
Relationships like that happen very very often, and is way too often mistaken for pedophilia.

If I am a pedophile, then so is looke. Mumfie, why do you think I am a pedophile, but not looke?

Do you all even know what pedophilia is? Like seriously, learn what it means before commenting.

I'll give you a hint: It is a mental disorder where a person has prepubescent children as their main sexual preference.

I've already stated that I was reluctant to dating her and her being the one who wanted to date me in the first place, not vice versa, what more do you need?
Image Perso
looke39
Date sent: 2016/06/11 01:03:50
It's nice to see that I leave for a while to take a break and get some peace to myself and in my absence a circus gets put on for my return. How lovely and humbling. With that aside, you guys are acting like a bunch of brats. Lets just be blunt about that. Luigi wants to run the server how he wants to run it then so be it if he pays the bills and he can honestly say to himself he is happy with it then thats for all swell for him. We don't have to agree with it at all but there is no reason to start a circus on the forums about it. If you where a new players and browsing the forums would this thread give you a good first impression of the server/community? I would hope you say no. As far as myself and kero being dragged into this while yes I'm older then kero but I don't see why everyone is going crazy, this happens on the internet and outside of the internet its life quit bitching about it.... I might just have to stop paying for tv and just watch this thread 24/7 because its all the reality TV that I need. For the sake of whats left of the community and new players, QUIT FUCKING BITCHING! Go outside or something.....
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 01:08:20
As looke said, and I said, relationships like that happens all the time, if everyone who dated someone younger were pedophiles, the number of people arrested would skyrocket.

So quit bitching.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/11 07:14:38
Edit
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 07:53:37
Oh you guys want this to continue, well sure then, i dont mind! :)

Harvey did you get banged by those friends of yours before you were 16? If yes? Then yes they should be locked up.
If they did not bang you then. Then the answer is no.
Your scenario is as irrellevant as me saying: my mother made me dinner should my grandpa be locked up?
I dont think you are fully oriented over the situation, ill feed it in for you with a spoon

Armz dated a 14 year old that looks like a 12 year old while he was 18 year old.

Looke is 19, kero is 16 = legal in norway, and many othdr 1st world countries. they could legally meet snd looke could explore her sexuality to great lengths! I dont have a problem with that.
Now armz the law is there for a reason
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/11 07:58:04
Oh yeh ahaha 16 is legal age so she is under. I get you now

But ya know. If she can bleed she can breed (;

Jk thats disgusting
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 08:14:01
Haha
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/11 08:17:44
If theres grass on the pitch you can play there.

My mate told me these is school 😂😐
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 08:32:11
Mumfie, you are still ignoring the fact that we did not have sex, nor did we (Or as far as I know, I) Intend to have sex. So the situation is the same as Harvey is describing.

Looke and Kewo's relationship is illegal in Australia. And besides, They started dating long before Kewo was 16.

So in your mind, if an adult is dating someone under the legal age, they are a pedophile, but once they grow older, the older person in the relationship is not a pedophile anymore?

You don't stop being a pedophile, it is a mental disorder.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 09:07:58
But heres the situation, you dated a 14 year old loli as an 18 year old and you think it justifies your actions just because someone else have done it? Good thinking

Also im not familiar with australian laws. But I like that youre trying to bait me to say bad thibgs about looke and kero so goodjob on that, better luck next time.
Image Perso
Pepperpot9
Date sent: 2016/06/11 09:26:07
If she can bleed she can breed (; LMFAO HARVEY.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 09:28:11
^Thats armz motto
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2016/06/11 09:36:04
I wasn't going to get Involved but this has gone far enough.

"The age of consent in UK is 16. There are no laws regulating dating, so if your parents give consent, yes, you can date him. However, sexual activity is NOT limited to "sex". It is any kind of physical contact that is intended to elicit sexual gratification"

Ok Armz dating Crafty was NOT illegal. whether you think its morally wrong is up to you (We all know the answer that you would say mumfie so you don't need to say it).

1. Armz isn't a paedophile " A medical condition causing a sexual preference for young children. Often spelled paedophile. A person afflicted with a serious mental disorder, a mental abnormality known as pedophilia, a sexual perversion in which children are preferred as sexual partner." Crafty isn't a "young child"

2.The relationship was legal

3.We are at a stale mate so can we just end this here and now.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 10:18:11
If you actually did read the thread it has already been said that no illegal activity have been done yet. Your comment is useless.
He is just into underaged girls
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 10:32:24
Mumfie, why do you insist on me being into underaged girls when I've said otherwise? It is so obvious I am not because I've said I am not and my actions does not even hint at it, at all. Sure if I actively tried to date her, if I was the one who asked her out first, then sure. But no, I did not, you're basing your assumption on your biased opinion.

I am not baiting you into anything btw, I am still just proving that you have double standards.
Image Perso
Crafty1212
Date sent: 2016/06/11 10:38:01
I'M NOT A LOLI!!!
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2016/06/11 10:43:47
My point is why are you shitting on Armz for going out with someone younger. In the eyes of the law didn't do anything wrong. It is not uncommon for older males to date under females. Morally I think the relationship was OK because nothing sexual happen or planned to happen. Finally this is a common thing I see it at my school, year 10 (14-15 years) girls dating 21 year old guys so why are you picking on one person when their is loads of people around the world in the exact situation.Why dont you go on reddit and start a crusade to save 14 years olds from having relationships with older guys .
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 10:57:54
Youre a loli hahah.

Armz, if a bank manager asks me to rob his bank and i say no the first time but yes the second time that doesnt change the fact that i agrred to do it.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/11 11:00:53
@Mumfie, please. If you really are that desperate to prove he's a pedo, which I personally don't believe, and drag his ex into it as well as possibly other people... do it elsewhere. This isn't the post to put it on.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 11:01:49
Well, robbing a bank is a crime, I did not commit a crime. Even if someone reported me, I would most likely win in court.

Even then, I would still not be a pedophile, because I do not find prepubescent children hot.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 11:13:46
Oh i did stop but i saw this topic still active so i joined in again.

Oh you dont find them hot? You just like dating them? Lel
Well at least you have found the right game for your playground as there are many more here available for you to date! :D
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 11:25:26
I know this might be hard for you to comprehend, but people can date other people for things other than looks. And no, I don't like dating 'them' (Whoever 'them' are), It happened once, but you are forgetful, so I forgive you.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 11:52:50
It's okay armz, the law wont fuck with you since you didnt show up at her place.
Even tho you had it planned to meet your 14 year old ex that is a loli and in the UK even tho you have no job or money. Sad really. Btw now that youre 18 you could go to the social office to get some free money.
Image Perso
Crafty1212
Date sent: 2016/06/11 11:56:31
I'M NOT A LOLI MUMFIE!!!
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 11:59:46
Ahh, the words of a defeated man. Literally your last comment was just a bad attempt at insulting me and nothing else. Oh, did you know? I am still in school, you don't get money if you're in school, so yeah.

Bad troll attempt is bad.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 12:25:43
Yes youre a loli crafty rofl.
Armz, you dated a 14 year old over minecraft. You cant win anything.
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/11 13:23:27
^Mumfie please,no weeaboo bullshit.
Also
>you don't get money if you're in school
Yeah. But you do get money if you whore yourself out. +1 LETS GOOOOO!
And to finish the sentence i shall use the offensive ability.
Crafty you're not a loli...But you sure as hell know how to share yourself around.
(amirite?)
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 13:24:03
Says the one acting like a child. You've brought nothing to this thread except useless spam, you tried to attack me but failed so miserably, making yourself look pathetic.
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/11 13:25:32
Luigi
>/thread
Now.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 16:49:39
I wouldn't say making you respond 26 times trying to defend yourself saying iz k to date a 14 year old if you're an adult is failing miserably. If anything, you're failing at life because you got no other choice than dating 14 year old girls over the internet.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 17:11:53
No, you seriously failed miserably, not only did you fail to convince anyone of what you were saying, but you also made yourself look stupid. Your views came off as very retarded and only degraded how both I and others view you. You tried to attack me, but failed. You did not prove anything, and now, at last, the only thing you've got left is saying how you think I am failing at life, it is funny though, because you do not know my life at all.

Like, you are saying "you're failing at life because you got no other choice than dating 14 year old girls over the internet."

What girls? What are you even on about? I dated one girl for a couple of months, your hyperbole and double standards are seriously getting old.
Image Perso
DatGoodBear
Date sent: 2016/06/11 17:26:44
..and he still thinks there was nothing wrong with dating a 14 year old girl.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 17:41:34
Yeah and I'm apparently the one failing lol. :D
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 19:44:25
You just think it is wrong because I did it, since you don't like me, if anyone else does it, it is fine, right? Still double standards. If you just looked at the situation with open eyes, you would see how much you've made a fool out of yourself.

With every comment you've made, you've shown your lack of respect, your ignorance, your double standards, your lack of information and how biased you are.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 20:15:53
So that still makes it okay and cool etc? :P nice justification lol.
"If others do it, why can't I?"
Your very comment right there makes you look like a fool that is desperately trying to defend his internet love for an underaged female.
Double standards and biased? Just because I'm not commenting on what looke and kero does. I think you misunderstand, just because I don't comment on them, that doesn't make me have double standards. If looke was 18 and kero was 14 and I was saying "MEH IT'S COOL" then sure you can call it double standards, but I haven't even commented on their relationship even tho you've tried so hard to bait me to. So suk it armz :D

But hey man, we're all into some weird shit, you just happen to be into an underaged girl.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 20:37:57
If others do it, but you refuse to see that as wrong because they're your friends, then you aren't really in any position to speak against me.

So yes, you do have double standards, you say it is bad when I do it, but not when others do it. Their relationship is just as legal/illegal as the one I had, their situation is pretty much the same, and considering looke turned 18 before kewo turned 16, it would according to you be illegal in Norway too.

Saying I am 'baiting' you is just your excuse because you can not face the double standards you have face to face.

"you just happen to be into an underaged girl." How, can you explain that? Are you implying I am sexually attracted to underaged children even though I've stated and proven otherwise?
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 20:44:36
How have you proven it? Proven it by dating a 14 year old and then get dumped so there was no point in meeting her after all? Bulletproof!
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 21:06:38
I've told you in great detail how the dating even came to be, if you understood logic, you would see that no, I am not sexually attracted to children, my actions clearly show this.

It doesn't matter how often you repeat yourself, it won't make it become the truth, you can't just tell yourself the same thing over and over until it becomes fact, that's not how reality works.

Is it so unfathomable for you that people can like other people for different reasons than sex and looks? I get it if your mother didn't love you as a child, but if you had a decent upbringing, you should know that looks and sex isn't all.
Who knows, maybe it is all for you, but not for me, I am not you.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 21:09:01
Your actions do not "Clearly" show it as you've been dating a 14 year old as an adult. And you say I don't understand logic.

We're both repeating ourselves, you cannot use that as an argument as it basically stands for you as well.

I've been in a 4.5 year long relationship and it is still going, we even live together, how can you try to come here and lecture me on sex, looks and personality? You're a virgin, you most likely haven't had a girlfriend irl that's why you go online to date, have you even seen a real naked girl except your family members. Also my mother loves me but I'll give you a a thumb up for trying.
Image Perso
Death
Date sent: 2016/06/11 21:19:24
she loves me more (;
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 21:26:11
^Oh you! Isn't it great to feel loved? :)
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 21:28:42
They clearly do, because they show my intentions, I explained how I was reluctant. A real pedophile, the ones who actually break the law and actually have a mental illness, they hunt down children, they actively, actually try. I did not. An actual pedophile would only be interested in fullfilling their sexual desires, I did not.

I will ask you something, read up the definition of pedophile, and prove to me that I am a pedophile, go ahead.

To be honest though, I bet you can't, because you think that simply dating someone younger means you're a pedophile, but nope, not according to definition.

"an adult who is sexually attracted to young children." That is the definition, now prove that I am sexually attracted to young children. Prove that my only intention was to get nudes and have sex.

And for that last bit, I am not lecturing you about anything. I read what you say and form a picture of you, you say alot of really dumb things and you really make it genuinely seem like you do not know that people can like eachother based on personality. That is your first impression on people who just discovered this thread, your responses makes me think that, so it is your job of proving me wrong.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/11 21:34:41
look whos still trying. not bored yet armz? if you had any brain cells you would of accepted that this is all a waste of energy and not wrote 30 long essays on why you are not a pedophile. just move its getting boring. 'takes two to tango' you are just as bad as us 'trolls' for arguing so much
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 21:47:13
Nah, not bored. This is what Mumfie wanted, so this is what he gets. He started it, so he should be the one to end it. He should have taken it like an adult and admitted that he is in the wrong long ago, but he is Mumfie, so what else can you expect?
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/11 21:49:46
Here's how I'll prove it like i've said probably 40 times already.

Dated a minor, planned a meeting.

You're 18, you're basically just saying you're not into it, but why even date a 14 year old and plan a meeting then? Who the fuck wants to meet their ex unless it is to get back together with her? Basically, the only times you meet with your ex is if you have a child with her and you HAVE to meet her in order to see your kids.

Also in a pedo's mind they usually have an extreme love for children which can also be sexual and nonsexual. None of us knows what would've happened if you went to the UK and met her because it wont happen and it didn't happen. But travelling to fucking UK to meet a minor when you're in Norway seems fucking fishy, especially if you're an adult which you are.

Last part tho, I don't need to prove that I can be nice, that I'm not only seeing females as a sex object, that I'm not a racist or I'm homophobic simply because what I get judged for on the internet doesn't bother me at all, hell I've also been called a pedo because I say boobies when there are kids online, do you even see me concerned or actually going to long lengths to defend myself? Nope.

Also about proving what your intentions was is close to impossible, the facts we have is that you dated an underaged girl as an adult and your intentions was to have a meetup with this underaged girl. The most normal thing is to assume that something will happen in the meetup if it would've happened.

*EDIT* I'll continue repeating this again tomorrow if you want, I'm going to watch some netflix and sleep after that.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/11 22:08:31
I already told you why we dated, not my fault you can't read. I did not want to feel like an asshole for rejecting her so I gave it a shot, not because I was 'into it'. So far not proven.

We were really great friends, did you know that? So you're basically saying, if someone wants to meet up with a friend they met online, they've got to have grim motives, right? In Mumfie's mind, nobody actually are friends and just want to hang out, right? Everyone have hidden agendas, right? You're saying nobody ever meets up with their ex, well maybe that counts for you, but again, I am not you, you can not speak for me nor the rest of the world.

Oh and good for you, if you want to make yourself look retarded, then go ahead, I will gladly help you. (Allthough you do not really need me for that xD)

My intentions were pretty clear, if you actually paid attention, you'd see that I really had no intentions, because it wasn't even I who asked her out, but vice versa.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/11 22:18:22
Still going 😴
Image Perso
Drago2144
Date sent: 2016/06/12 08:55:41
Armz,dont feed the troll anymore.(Yes Mumfie.)Maybe thats what he wants but im pretty sure 96% of other server members dont want it.
Image Perso
Penquinator
Date sent: 2016/06/12 09:02:52
I love this forum.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/12 09:31:18
Drago, Mumfie actually believes what he says, which is the crazy part.
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/12 10:09:55
^and you believe what you say. THAT is the crazy part.
You guys are talking about all kinds of useless bullshit. and im confused.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/12 12:03:36
rofl
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/12 15:08:15
Armz cares so much its funny
Image Perso
XxDJAssasinxX
Date sent: 2016/06/12 15:55:45
I haz agrees with stojan44. I am very confoosed by debate we much haz. I don't know happening wots itz. I haz such confoosed and brian is gutting ded. halp me u shall
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/12 16:27:55
long story short.
armz is an adult that was dating an underaged girl and planned to meet up with her and is now trying to justify that because other people do it too so then he's good!
Have a nice day! :D
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/12 16:30:08
^amen. Also the fact how armz is constantly saying that we're trolls...Yet he's still here commenting. You fail armz. Big time,mr pedo.
Image Perso
XxDJAssasinxX
Date sent: 2016/06/12 16:54:08
OHHH I haz much undestandinc I nu longah confoos
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/12 17:11:07
Actually, it all started because Mumfie randomly decided to attack me, he made a fool of himself, so he randomly decided to call me a pedophile, but failed to prove it. That's how it started and basically ended.

And Stojan, I'm still here commenting? Then what are you and Mumfie doing now? Or is it called something else when you comment?
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/12 18:47:57
mumfie armz isnt a pedophile since he didn't get the chance to touch lily. He is a 'groomer' for trying to meet an underage girl you have to know difference . And armz don't act like you don't care when you poured your heart and soul into a 6000 word document on why your right and you don't touch kiddies
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/12 18:49:47
And it's funny how armz still believes he is better than us
Thought you was gone or was it all a scam 😞
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/12 19:09:08
LMAO DatGoodBear

Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/12 23:26:30
Not really a 'groomer' Harvey, not according to definition at least, unless your definition is different.

And you being wrong means I believe I am better than you? Well thats what you think. I also love how Harvey first sees how mumfie is bullshitting, but then decides he wants to troll instead, how cute.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/13 01:45:20
oH FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK, DO THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD OR SOMETHING! IS A FOURTH REQUEST NOT ENOUGH?! I get none of you are going to stop, but at least take it somewhere else.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/13 05:43:35
Aha and he used to be head admin
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/13 11:38:16
Yup, and you didn't even get mod.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/13 11:49:16
@mumfie this guy cant be a pedo cause he still a little kid at heart
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/13 12:15:50
Haha, funny coming from you.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/13 12:31:47
1st i am a kid.
2nd look whos still going jeez
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/13 12:36:30
I am still going on and you aren't? Watch how you will reply to me now, even though you blamed me for still going on.
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2016/06/13 13:51:32
There 3 people that need to be stopped on the forums:
Mumfie
Stojan
Harvey

^
They want attention and they feed like f**king vampires. Don't give anymore of the blood (your argument) to them guys.
Image Perso
Drago2144
Date sent: 2016/06/13 14:06:31
Bodgan,armz never really dated a 14 year old.That was just a rumor.
(inb4=backlashes on how armz actually dated a 14 year old.Come at me mofo's.You guys are the real creeps talking about pedophile-related shit on this forums.)
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/13 18:39:05
Drago, re-read the conversation. He had an online relationship with crafty1212. Crafty is 14.
Image Perso
Dave
Date sent: 2016/06/13 23:07:47
Seems i got the wrong impression of you DatGoodBear.
you're an asshole too.
KYS
Image Perso
Drago2144
Date sent: 2016/06/14 00:23:06
Mumfie,i need some picture evidence.And even that shit can be photoshopped,so you have no actual solid evidence.But I need a picture for an evidence.

Also datgoodbear im guessing you are a pedo too because you have a face?
Image Perso
DatGoodBear
Date sent: 2016/06/14 01:11:18
Don't you think your approach towards the meme was a little to much Dave? I don't think Armz is a pedo based off of what was said above. I just believe his life is sad at them moment since he chose to date a 14 year old even though he's an adult. Don't you think those actions imply someone's life may be sad? I'm an asshole? You're the one telling my to kill myself when what I said was true. Let me reiterate this, Armz dated a 14 year old on a Minecraft server even though he's an adult. He should be dating people that are his age... Girl or even boy if he wants to, but you know your self respect is low when you date someone much younger than you on a Minecraft server.

Aren't you Armz's second Dave?
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/14 02:20:59
Hey Drago you said you wanted some picture evidence that isn't photoshopped?

Read the last part, his own words. This is why I told you to re-read the conversation. you can look this up yourself by scrolling up.
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/14 03:37:20
You do realise that if we get banned from the forums,we can just create other accs? Its not that hard yknow
Image Perso
Sparqy
Date sent: 2016/06/14 06:20:05
http://imgur.com/ponRNM9

I'd like to stay out of this argument, but I thought I'd clear something up.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/14 06:39:40
Ahah lars and armz telling kids to kill them selves from fake accounts.

Even more pathetic then i thought
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/14 11:30:52
Sparqy if you scroll up you can see it yourself, just do ctrl + f and write in something that the picture said and it leads you directly to it. Idiot.
Image Perso
Phaedre
Date sent: 2016/06/14 14:16:45
Reading seems hard for some people.. :I
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/14 14:39:31
DatGoodBear, if she was 18, my life wouldn't be sad? What's the difference? I don't think my life is sad, and you have no clue about my life irl either, so you have nothing to base that claim on really.

And Harvoo, I've done no such thing. Stop lying.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/14 15:22:58
I meant 'dave'
Image Perso
DatGoodBear
Date sent: 2016/06/14 16:03:55
"DatGoodBear, if she was 18, my life wouldn't be sad? What's the difference?" The difference would be that you're able to date someone in your own age range without being lowered to a 14 year old. You really think there was nothing wrong with dating her, don't you? Throughout this massive argument it looks like you think it was all perfectly fine.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/14 16:31:37
You really don't know what I am able to or not though, because I haven't attempted to date anyone.

And of course I think there was nothing wrong, what would be wrong?
Image Perso
DatGoodBear
Date sent: 2016/06/14 17:44:49
Ya you're a fucking pedophile. In case you try to edit what you just said I have it screenshoted.
Image Perso
Mumfie
Date sent: 2016/06/14 20:08:11
Armz you said earlier that you dated her... Why are you now saying you did not?

Anyway, in your mind it is okay for an adult to date a 14 year old, but when can we draw the line then? Is it also okay to be an adult and date a 13 year old? Is it also okay to be an adult to date a 12 year old? Where do we draw the line? An adult dating a 10 year old? Do we draw the line where the individual decide? Perhaps we should just go ahead and say that age doesn't matter, age is just a number like a lot of stupid teenager girls do. I disagree though, follow the 2 year rule, that's what we did when we grew up till the age of 19. Notice how i said rule and now law.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/14 20:20:18
~('-')~ you dated a child and you're an adult end of.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/14 20:28:26
Where did I say I did not?

You don't always look at the age, you look at many variables. A 50 year old can date an 18 year old, but not a 10 year old, because there are differences between those two ages. When I was 14-15, girls my age would sometimes date people in the 17-19 age group, because girls were looking for more mature partners, since 14 year old boys are immature as fuck most of the time in the minds of girls. It never ended with the boys being jailed for pedophilia. There are even instances of boys in the age group of 14-16 dating girls who are even younger, like 11-13 too.

Now, for someone who is 50 to date someone very young, is quite unbelievable, since no girl in their right mind would choose someone that old, and that, should raise a few alarms. No man of 18 and above would date someone who is around 10-13 either, because they are young as fuck, and still have the minds of children.

Yeah, I dated a 14 year old, so what? It's not like she had the mind of a small child and looked like a pre-schooler, and as I said, I didn't want to in the first place, it just happened. Do I regret it? Hell yeah. Do I think it was morally wrong? No. Do I think it was wrong according to the law? No. Would I date a 14 year old again? Nope.

It was barely acceptable to me, and had she been any younger, that would have crossed the line for me. Do you just assume I did not think of the age gap? Well I did, and I knew problems would arise, not morally, but due to the different stages of development.

Also, Datgoodbear,
>I don't think Armz is a pedo based off of what was said above.
>Ya you're a fucking pedophile

GG, make up your mind before commenting.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/14 20:32:10
I said end of but go ahead
Image Perso
DatGoodBear
Date sent: 2016/06/14 21:03:36
I changed my mind because because based off what you said, It strongly made me believe you were pedophile and I still do think you are one. Also stop deleting my screenshot links. The permission should be taken away from you, you're no longer a staff member here.

Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/14 21:06:24
He shouldnt even be a member here
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/14 21:07:09
I've been arguing that I didn't do anything wrong all the time, what are you even talking about? I did not break the law, nor did I do anything morally wrong.

Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/06/14 22:40:10
at the end of the day its a bloody minecraft relationship, so Armzngunz you need to get a real "girlfriend" 14 or whatever, aslong as jr isn't a minecraft relationship no one cares because no one knows this is why you don't share info like this
Image Perso
larsy13
Date sent: 2016/06/15 01:00:31
Ugh what's the point of this argument anyway... What has happened has happened, and what has not has (suprise suprise) not. Armz did not do anything which is considered as pedophilia. Yes 14 year old girls date 18 year old guys because they are more mature then those 14 year old fucks like you, Harvoo. You clearly don't understand pedophilia, so let me explain with an example: a 6 year old girl with a filthy 52 year old man. THAT is morally fucked up and considered pedophilia. Everywhere in the world there are young couples with 4 years difference. You just like to point it out and try to harm Armz mentally. The entire server hates you, Harvoo, except for your co-trolls like stojan. I made a fuckig right choice when banning you. You are an annoying fucktwat. I hope you rot on the streets where you belong, you filthy cunt.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/15 03:43:52
"at the end of the day its a bloody minecraft relationship" -G
"Perhaps we should just go ahead and say that age doesn't matter, age is just a number like a lot of stupid teenager girls do. I disagree though, follow the 2 year rule, that's what we did when we grew up till the age of 19. Notice how i said rule and now law." -M
"..and he still thinks there was nothing wrong with dating a 14 year old girl." -D
"Looke and Kewo's relationship is illegal in Australia. And besides, They started dating long before Kewo was 16." -O

I don't understand why the fuck you guys are stupid enough to accuse one another of stupid shit, and then drag in people who aren't even involved in much of the matter, like Lars. As Guiness said, it's a fucking MINECRAFT relationship. Get the fuck over it. Mumfie's two year rule and judgement sounds logical, however age really should not matter at this event, as it was mostly online, non sexual, and Ovlá did not initiate the relationship. There is nothing wrong with his old relationship Dat - I'm sitting right here, still dating someone with a 3 year age gap.
As Ovlá himself also said about my relationship, it's true, and it's funny, because it only became a case of it when she turned 18 herself. But see here's the thing for all of you calling Ovlá a pedophile; we've dealt with the same shit, and given there is NO sexual interraction, his actions do not hold him liable for arrest. Looke and I, Ovlá and I... there is literally no fucking difference except for the content of our conversations. If having younger friends makes Ovlá a pedophile too, while we're on that topic; that makes the rest of you over 18 just as liable.
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/15 04:30:16
Larsy...such butthurt. Also kerochii = pedo
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/15 05:23:30
"a 6 year old girl with a filthy 52 year old man."

Thus iz completely fine as long as they dont do any sexual stuff they can stil meet at the shops and meet up coz her parent sed she can hav frends
Image Perso
larsy13
Date sent: 2016/06/15 08:04:27
So 9 and 52 is fine to you but 14 and 18 is wrong? You clearly have ebola in your head
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2016/06/15 08:06:02
Harvey, your older friends are pedophiles.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/15 08:16:38
Larsy was taking piss obviously. Your as thick as your waist line.

And armz nah
Image Perso
larsy13
Date sent: 2016/06/15 08:24:56
Besides, this thread was not meant to accuse someone for exaggerated shit.
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/15 08:27:11
Stojan, +1 for trying, dear.
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/15 14:30:50
pedofag.
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2016/06/15 16:10:16
Stojan, Mumfie and Harvoo.....STOP TROLLING PEOPLE. Lots of people despise your irritating behavior.
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/06/15 17:17:09
nah bro.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/06/15 18:38:40
lots of people despise your irritating voice
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2016/06/16 00:10:43
Then why do you listen to my beutiful voice Дибильный аутист?
THIS is the irritating voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv-4ictI7g4. My voice is fine. Listen to this guy and your will change your mind.
Image Perso
larsy13
Date sent: 2016/06/16 17:21:24
He sounds like a butthurt 9yo
Image Perso
DatGoodBear
Date sent: 2016/06/16 19:37:50
test
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2016/06/17 14:13:49
Yes he does Larsy.
Image Perso
XxDJAssasinxX
Date sent: 2016/06/24 04:13:13
REMEMBER!!!!!!!
Weed is natural so it must be good right m8?
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/06/24 10:23:56
@DJ kindly stop posting irrelevant stuff on my and other users' posts, thanks.
Image Perso
Lumberjack1541
Date sent: 2016/06/27 20:23:12
From what I've read, some things MUST be solved, even If this is Luigi's server, and he might not like the ideas. Of course, some things can be denied by Luigi, which he did, thats completely fair to me. There are some very simple solutions to some of the problems, with a middle point.

1) Builders having /pay. More like Builders that are trusted among the community having /pay. People can change by the flip of a coin, but thats a risk worth taking, instead of ruining people's Survival Mode experiences. As Chip said, this is a Survival Mode Server. If you take a part of the experience from me, surely Im going to complain. That was the simplest fix, for not much cost.

PS: This is for my own and other Builder's gains, said it so nobody else can shove it in my face. Im a human being too.

2 - 3 - 4...) We are a fairly large community. Im sure we can have a middle point between the emperor(luigi) and his people(us), no need for an uprising(a big complaint like this post) or a murder spree(ban wave). If we cannot achieve this, we do not deserve to be a ''community''.

That was my 2 cents on the arguement. See you all later.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2016/07/09 20:45:21
I have been wanting to say these things for a while

1) I think that us Builders should have /pay. Why not remove their perm if they are caught abusing /pay? I don't think the majority of the people should be punished for what some do. (Ahem Donald Trump)

2) I like the idea of Helpers. Not 10, but 5. You know, because 5 Admins, 5 Mods, I think 5 Helpers would be good?

3) Why do us Builders lose /j /jump? I mean, freaking Members had it.

4) I would think it would be nice to change the name of the Builder rank, mostly because there isn't gmc on the new world. Maybe rename the Builder rank, and make Build-Team just be called Builder. Another reason is people think Builders as actual Builders, not a Donator rank.

5) I think Builders should have ALL of VIP commands, not just most. I would love to use some commands like /bc to announce something I'm selling, rather than typing it. There are a few more perms that I would like to have but I think it's just fair that we get all of VIP's perms.

Thanks for reading!
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2016/07/09 20:47:58
Addition to 2) I know it will basically rid Trial-Mod, but Helper is basically a rank to get them ready to become a full staff member. I think giving them the perms /jail, /kick, and /mute would be good. Also, removing /kick for Donator+ would be good
Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/07/09 21:32:51
Definable links to isis...

>Kerochiiiiiiijiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is disabled

>selling wowman base coordinates 4 x the lifoo rates
Image Perso
Kerochii64
Date sent: 2016/07/10 02:23:11
This topic is dead, lol.

Allahu akbar.
Image Perso
andertios
Date sent: 2020/10/13 15:43:42
Hello. It seems to me that on any site you can see links to other resources. People specifically buy backlinks to promote their site. Most often, these are sites with similar topics, which helps visitors to receive more voluminous and versatile information on issues of interest. Can someone confirm this? Thanks to all. I look forward to your comments.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2020/10/22 21:32:56
Suck my 12 inch peener andertios GTFO of here with your rank ass virus bullshit

Register or Log in to use the forum