Date sent: 2018/09/22 09:01:06
Image Perso
spacebois
Date sent: 2018/09/22 21:32:28
fucking tell that to hobbs too
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/09/26 07:35:25
-1 I'm not trying to imitate if you're talking about what I wrote to Nic. I'm writing facts.
Image Perso
Randal
Date sent: 2018/09/26 14:36:38
Smh
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/09/27 12:19:01
+1

You need a personality
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/09/27 19:46:36
+1 again

You're an annoying scum to this server, who tries to imitate people, and when people call you out on shit, you call them immature.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2018/09/28 00:51:43
No Diamond, you're incorrect. Here's what I think you're doing.

I think you're copying my style of forum personality so that you can look good on your mod app, since you apparently seem to be under the very incorrect illusion that critiquing the hell out of mod apps is a "cool kid" thing to do or something dumb like that. You're using that as leverage to make you look better for your mod app, and this inevitably backfired into making you look like an absolute moron.

The reason I critiqued mod apps so much back then is because I cared about the server a little too much for my own good. The server is fine now. So stop trying to act like the Gordon Ramsay of minecraft forums.
Image Perso
MaxWreck
Date sent: 2018/09/28 01:54:01
The server misses you Galb :(
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/09/28 09:39:23
You know what galb. I call bs. Keep responding. Keep getting all the attention you imature creep.
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/09/28 09:42:07
Oh and btw, my rubarb crumble tastes good so maybe I am a bit like Gordon Ramsay.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/09/28 12:14:18
Aouldrain to Diamond: "when people call you out on shit, you call them immature"
Diamond to Galbby: You know what galb. I call bs. Keep responding. Keep getting all the attention you imature creep.

Now that I look at it, Diamond's response didn't even make a hint of sense. You say "I call bs," but you have no supporting statement. You made it sound like an attention hoe, which he isn't. You called him immature which is hypocritical af. You called him a creep, which wasn't relevant in the slightest.
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/10/01 04:11:44
@Presins - Gallby told me to stop imatating. Which, I believe is bs. I have already stated that I was not trying to copy his style of commenting. I was writing facts so I will continue to comment in the format I want to.
I don't see how this would be any personal interest to you, Gallby, because the way I comment on apps has nothing to do with you. I call you immature because of the way you tell me to "stop imatating" when I wasn't even trying to. Why waste your time writing this when you can be replying to people's mod applications or appeals in your own personal format that apparently no one can copy?
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2018/10/01 04:50:00
Since you so kindly called me out, I think I'll reply.

You, Diamond_Launcher, have just revealed yourself for what you really were when you sent that reply to me that called me an "immature creep". How am I a creep? I have no idea. You throw around careless insults like that in an attempt to alleviate and distract viewers from what really matters - your inherent stupidity.

I don't think you understand. Normally I wouldn't mind it if you commented to mod apps in that specific way. But in this case, you're making it so blatantly obvious to literally everyone on the server that it isn't effective anymore. If I were to make an illustration of you before/after I began my mod app rants, it would go something like this:

Before:
"+1 cuz ur nice"
Now:
"-1 cuz [insert something that looks awfully familiar here] MINUS ONE"

If you're going to continue on like this, please do and continue to entertain everyone. My days haunting the mod apps section are over. As I said before, I did it for the good of the server, and now that the server is good, I see no more need for it. Everyone knows you for what you really are, diamond, and it's about time you realized that as well. Whenever you try to make some fancy ass response to a mod app, EVERYONE can tell that you're faking it.

Call BS on it. Call me a creep. Call me immature. Call me an attention whore. I have done nothing to justify any of those. If anything, it's you who's trying to get attention. It's you who literally just shot himself in the foot by calling me a creep, and therefore proved himself as immature. I hope that instead of throwing a hissy fit after seeing this, you might be able to respond with an actually coherent argument, and perhaps prove me wrong. Or maybe you'll do what I expect you to do, and throw a hissy fit.

I look forward to your response, and your response only.
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/10/02 00:36:16
Maybe I seem like an immature dipshit on the forums and if you think so that's fine. But the reason I even respond to the forums is to have my say in whether I think someone should be unbanned or granted the mod position. Some people aren't very good candidates so I want a say in whether they become mod or not. The reason I responded to NicNac in the way I did is because I think he would be a good mod but what he wrote for "Why Do You Think You Should Become Moderator?" was dumb. So I said what I thought he should change and when he did I gave a +1. I'm not commenting on people's applications to be a "dipshit", but as I said, I'm just telling people what to improve on. So keep commenting and keeping laughing at my responses, idc.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2018/10/03 03:19:30
Buddy do you know what "/s" means? I applied for Moderator on a Minecraft server, not to become a University level English professor. I appreciate you trying to correct me but I literally did the same for my other app, and I got accepted EZ. Had Galbby5 responded to me like that I would've maybe listened to him, because I respect him. Not you. The only reason I made that application was because I thought I was an "overwhelmingly positive" applicant. Sorry I'm not good at pouring 5 hours of heart and soul into my second application.

Also if you grammer check this reply you fucking suck.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/10/03 03:49:56
**grammar
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2018/10/03 04:37:21
That was so epic.
Image Perso
Pheonix2000ad
Date sent: 2018/10/04 07:55:00
some of you lot get way too worked up over a kid shitposting on the forums. Get a grip you lonely fuckers
Image Perso
ImTyeDye
Date sent: 2018/10/04 22:35:58
true, but i see galb's point. still dont know what post diamond copied galb on so i cant make an opinion, big rips
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/10/05 00:59:20
http://webbcraft.co.uk/forum/read_topic.php?id=8557

Register or Log in to use the forum