Forum Index > General > Three Whole Years > Read the topic

Three Whole Years

Image Perso
Grovemeister
Date sent: 2018/08/30 23:04:54
Today I Became A Part Of An Exclusive Rank That Many Players Never Reach Past. It Still Seems Distant But I've Already Passed It.
I Thank Luigi For Making The Server, And Staff From Every Era For Keeping The Rules In Play. Now Is My Bio In Three Chapters:
Image Perso
Grovemeister
Date sent: 2018/08/30 23:05:59

Chapter I

Contact

My First Story Starts A Long Time Ago, Three Years In Fact.

I Was Trying To Find A Server I Liked And Was Getting Tired Of Trying. This Was My Last Try. I Was Looking For A Server Similar To Mindcrack (Before Season 6) Or The Hermitcraft Server.

I Started Out Gathering Resources As Any Normal Player Would. I Worked For About An Hour To Collect Anything I Could. I Had No Knowledge Of Factions Or Ranks Or Commands So It Was A Strange Experience For Me. I Was Just About Ready To Start Building A Home When I About Starved. I Asked The Server For Help, And They Were So Different Than Other Servers. I Got Helped Right Away By Shindori Who Gave Me Food And A Spot In His Faction. I Had Gotten The Help I Needed, And The Greatest Mannered Server Ever. I Had Thought Every Server Was Too Big And Didn’t Care About Players, But Mush Proved Me Wrong. I Had So Many Adventures I Don’t Think I Have Time To List Them All. But They’re All Good Just The Same
Image Perso
Grovemeister
Date sent: 2018/08/30 23:06:40

Chapter II

Transit

In This Point In Time I Built Many Things And Many Of Them Fell And I Wouldn’t Want To Bore You So Instead, I Will Answer Questions

One Of The Most Frequent Ones I Get Is: “Why Do You Type Like This?”

So I Says To Them “SHOULD I TYPE LIKE THIS INSTEAD” If They Answer “Yes” Then I Says To Them “THEN I WOULD (Random Action) IN A (Random Object)” I Usually Change The Joke Around Each Time For Humor.

“Do I Know The Muffin Man?”

I Don’t Know. Does He Work Weekends?

“What Is Your Age?”

Let Me Think About It…

I Thought About It.

How Much Money Have You Ever Had?

About $1,900 Never More Than That At Any Time

“Who Owns /warp Limbo” And “How Did I Make /warp limbo”

The First Question Is Simple, I Own It But MaxWreck Helped With The Materials And I Thank Him For It. The Next Question Isn’t So Simple. First You Must Know About Quantum Mechanics, Rips In The Space Time Continuum , The Seven Laws Of Thermodynamics, And Antimatter’s Collisions With Negative Masses. I Created A Nether Pearl Portal With Negative Mass Particles That I Collected With Quantum Field Fluctuations I Accidentally Fed The Portal With Antimatter Mass Instead Of Normal Mass And, I Lost You After “Simple” Didn’t I?

“How Many Factions Have I Joined?” I Originally Was Part Of Shindori’s Faction But I Left That And Formed Urano. Urano Has Been Redone Every Reset. I Joined Michael9999995’s Faction Once, But For Probably Less Than An Hour.
Image Perso
Grovemeister
Date sent: 2018/08/30 23:07:03

Chapter III

Orbit

“The Blue Planet Far Away Is Not As Far As You Think”

This Is The Story Of Urano

Urano Is A Peaceful Faction Which Has Always Tried To Get As Many Allies As Possible.

It Was A Part Of The Faction Alliance With Michael Land But The Alliance Fell But Urano Stands. It Has Always Had More Allies Than Members And Never Had More Than 2 Active Members. I Have Always Recreated Urano Because It Has Existed For So Long. I Have Always Built On The Tops Of Snowy Mountains And Probably Always Will. To Me Urano Is Frozen In Time, But Always Getting Better As Years Go On.

Image Perso
Helperforever
Date sent: 2018/08/31 01:07:57
Why did you capitalize every word?
Image Perso
Grovemeister
Date sent: 2018/08/31 01:20:50
SHOULD I TYPE LIKE THIS INSTEAD?
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/08/31 02:16:04
YoUr TeXt Is DiFfIcUlT tO rEaD, sO i WoN't BoThEr
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/08/31 20:59:11
If I Had The Power To, I Would Remove You From The Community
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/08/31 20:59:17
Today I Became A Part Of An Exclusive Rank That Many Players Never Reach Past. It Still Seems Distant But I've Already Passed It.
I Thank Luigi For Making The Server, And Staff From Every Era For Keeping The Rules In Play. Now Is My Bio In Three Chapters:
Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter I

Contact

I Was Trying To Find A Server I Liked And Was Getting Tired Of Trying. This Was My Last Try. I Was Looking For A Server Similar To Mindcrack (Before Season 6) Or The Hermitcraft Server.

I Started Out Gathering Resources As Any Normal Player Would. I Worked For About An Hour To Collect Anything I Could. I Had No Knowledge Of Factions Or Ranks Or Commands So It Was A Strange Experience For Me. I Was Just About Ready To Start Building A Home When I About Starved. I Asked The Server For Help, And They Were So Different Than Other Servers. I Got Helped Right Away By Shindori Who Gave Me Food And A Spot In His Faction. I Had Gotten The Help I Needed, And The Greatest Mannered Server Ever. I Had Thought Every Server Was Too Big And Didn’t Care About Players, But Mush Proved Me Wrong. I Had So Many Adventures I Don’t Think I Have Time To List Them All. But They’re All Good Just The Same
Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter II

Transit

In This Point In Time I Built Many Things And Many Of Them Fell And I Wouldn’t Want To Bore You So Instead, I Will Answer Questions

So I Says To Them “SHOULD I TYPE LIKE THIS INSTEAD” If They Answer “Yes” Then I Says To Them “THEN I WOULD (Random Action) IN A (Random Object)” I Usually Change The Joke Around Each Time For Humor.

“What Is Your Age?”

Let Me Think About It…

I Thought About It.

The First Question Is Simple, I Own It But MaxWreck Helped With The Materials And I Thank Him For It. The Next Question Isn’t So Simple. First You Must Know About Quantum Mechanics, Rips In The Space Time Continuum , The Seven Laws Of Thermodynamics, And Antimatter’s Collisions With Negative Masses. I Created A Nether Pearl Portal With Negative Mass Particles That I Collected With Quantum Field Fluctuations I Accidentally Fed The Portal With Antimatter Mass Instead Of Normal Mass And, I Lost You After “Simple” Didn’t I?

“How Many Factions Have I Joined?” I Originally Was Part Of Shindori’s Faction But I Left That And Formed Urano. Urano Has Been Redone Every Reset. I Joined Michael9999995’s Faction Once, But For Probably Less Than An Hour.
Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter III

Orbit

Urano Is A Peaceful Faction Which Has Always Tried To Get As Many Allies As Possible.

It Was A Part Of The Faction Alliance With Michael Land But The Alliance Fell But Urano Stands. It Has Always Had More Allies Than Members And Never Had More Than 2 Active Members. I Have Always Recreated Urano Because It Has Existed For So Long. I Have Always Built On The Tops Of Snowy Mountains And Probably Always Will. To Me Urano Is Frozen In Time, But Always Getting Better As Years Go On.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/08/31 21:02:51
Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter I

Contact

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter II

Transit

“What Is Your Age?”

Let Me Think About It…

I Thought About It.

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter III

Orbit

Image Perso
Grovemeister
Date sent: 2018/09/04 01:06:58
what have you done?
Image Perso
Grovemeister
Date sent: 2018/09/04 01:37:25
Image Perso
Presinus

Image Perso
Aouldrain

Image Perso
Aouldrain

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter I

Contact

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter II

Transit

“What Is Your Age?”

Let Me Think About It…

I Thought About It.

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter III

Orbit

Image Perso
Presinus

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter I

Contact

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter II

Transit

“What Is Your Age?”

Let Me Think About It…

I Thought About It.

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter III

Orbit

Image Perso
Grovemeister
Edit

what have you done?

Add a Reply
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2018/09/04 05:44:08

Home
About Us
Forum
User Portal
Store
Vote
Contact Us
Sign out
Forum Index > General > Three Whole Years > Read the topic Notifications(0) - Your messages(0) - Asriel🍆 (Logout)
Three Whole YearsFollow
Image Perso
Grovemeister
Date sent: 2018/08/30 23:04:54
Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter I

Contact

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter II

Transit

“What Is Your Age?”

Let Me Think About It…

I Thought About It.

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter III

Orbit

Image Perso
Helperforever
Date sent: 2018/08/31 01:07:57
Why did you capitalize every word?
Image Perso
Grovemeister
Date sent: 2018/08/31 01:20:50
SHOULD I TYPE LIKE THIS INSTEAD?
Image Perso
Presinus
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter I

Contact

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter II

Transit

“What Is Your Age?”

Let Me Think About It…

I Thought About It.

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter III

Orbit

Image Perso
Presinus
Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter I

Contact

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter II

Transit

“What Is Your Age?”

Let Me Think About It…

I Thought About It.

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter III

Orbit

Image Perso
Grovemeister
what have you done?
Image Perso
Grovemeister
Date sent: 2018/09/04 01:37:25
Image Perso
Presinus

Image Perso
Aouldrain

Image Perso
Aouldrain

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter I

Contact

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter II

Transit

“What Is Your Age?”

Let Me Think About It…

I Thought About It.

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter III

Orbit

Image Perso
Presinus

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter I

Contact

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter II

Transit

“What Is Your Age?”

Let Me Think About It…

I Thought About It.

Image Perso
Grovemeister

Chapter III

Orbit

Image Perso
Grovemeister
Edit

what have you done?

Add a Reply

Add a Reply

Image Perso
Karbs
Date sent: 2018/09/04 11:38:12
Or you could just type like everyone fucking else
Image Perso
Randal
Date sent: 2018/09/04 14:28:26
This topic hurts my head
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/09/04 19:39:29
I dislike you and if I ever have the displeasure of meeting you in real life I'll transfer my AIDS to you >:(
Image Perso
Grovemeister
Date sent: 2018/09/04 23:35:00
:/ Sorry Wrong Number. *Click*

Register or Log in to use the forum