New Rules! *Mandatory, please read.*

Image Perso
loki570023
Date sent: 2018/05/22 17:53:28
Hey everyone! As many of you might know, I have been working on a new rulebook for quite some time, that comes with explanations of EVERYTHING, so that unwritten rules such as overclaim will no longer be an issue.

Well I am pleased to announce that I finally finished it! The rules at the spawn board have been updated, there are now 10 rules. An official rulebook is available for all players via /kit rules for defaults, and /kit rules OR /kit tools in citizen and above. This official rulebook is the NEW OFFICIAL SET OF RULES. This means that in order for defaults to get citizen, they are REQUIRED to do /kit rules, and read the book. The book appears long at 24 pages, but its actually quite short. (barely like 3 or 4 words can fit per line on a minecraft book, so it appears to be longer than it is.) The first section of the book is the 10 rules, explained in depth, including a toxicity rule for rule ten and how it will work. The second section covers all faction related guidelines, such as not to overclaim and what would be punishable for abuse as far as faction commands go. It also covers pvp and clarifies what is pvp bypass and what isnt. The third section is the 10 donator rules, which are very short.

I ask that EVERY player do /kit rules on the server to obtain a copy of the rules and read through it.

I understand that these may not sit perfectly with literally everyone, however these are the fairest set of rules I could come up with that doesnt change how the server operates, such as allowing for mild language and joking provided it doesnt go to far, by clarifying what "Excessive" will count as.

But, the potential, as always, exists that I have forgotten something, or missed key aspect of things.

If you have suggestions for the rules, or would like me to explain why I did a particular rule the way I did to better understand it, please CALMLY state your questions, suggestions, and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism either here or in the #suggestions channel in the server discord.

Thank you everyone, for your patience in me while I got this done!
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2018/05/22 18:00:51
Sounds cool, Loki Boi
Image Perso
sniffsnuff
Date sent: 2018/05/22 18:38:32
+1
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/05/22 19:35:32

I don't think you're ready for the "Hey everyone! As many of you might know, I have been working on a new rulebook for quite some time, that comes with explanations of EVERYTHING, so that unwritten rules such as overclaim will no longer be an issue.

Well I am pleased to announce that I finally finished it! The rules at the spawn board have been updated, there are now 10 rules. An official rulebook is available for all players via /kit rules for defaults, and /kit rules OR /kit tools in citizen and above. This official rulebook is the NEW OFFICIAL SET OF RULES. This means that in order for defaults to get citizen, they are REQUIRED to do /kit rules, and read the book. The book appears long at 24 pages, but its actually quite short. (barely like 3 or 4 words can fit per line on a minecraft book, so it appears to be longer than it is.) The first section of the book is the 10 rules, explained in depth, including a toxicity rule for rule ten and how it will work. The second section covers all faction related guidelines, such as not to overclaim and what would be punishable for abuse as far as faction commands go. It also covers pvp and clarifies what is pvp bypass and what isnt. The third section is the 10 donator rules, which are very short.

I ask that EVERY player do /kit rules on the server to obtain a copy of the rules and read through it.

I understand that these may not sit perfectly with literally everyone, however these are the fairest set of rules I could come up with that doesnt change how the server operates, such as allowing for mild language and joking provided it doesnt go to far, by clarifying what "Excessive" will count as.

But, the potential, as always, exists that I have forgotten something, or missed key aspect of things.

If you have suggestions for the rules, or would like me to explain why I did a particular rule the way I did to better understand it, please CALMLY state your questions, suggestions, and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism either here or in the #suggestions channel in the server discord.

Thank you everyone, for your patience in me while I got this done!" role.

I suggest you get some more time on the server before you apply again.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/05/22 20:27:13
-1 I don't think defaults should have access to such an overpowered kit.
Image Perso
avanzero
Date sent: 2018/05/22 23:22:08
It says I don't have permission to access it.
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2018/05/23 00:28:52
thats pretty cool loki. Nice job!
Image Perso
Ranthar
Date sent: 2018/05/23 04:50:18
Error: You need the essentials.kits.rules permission to use that kit.
Image Perso
loki570023
Date sent: 2018/05/23 06:05:01
The error has now been resolved.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/05/26 02:41:49
I hope those rules aren't final. That book needs some serious work.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2018/05/27 05:07:47
Xray texture packs are still not allowed right? Maybe you should clarify that instead of saying all texturepacks are allowed.
Image Perso
loki570023
Date sent: 2018/05/27 06:06:10
Fair point, I thought xray was mentioned, ill take a look
Image Perso
Creeper1538 (BANG)
Date sent: 2018/06/20 05:06:44
I can't wait to read it xD

Register or Log in to use the forum