Forum Index > Complaints > chip > Read the topic

chip

Image Perso
wones9
Date sent: 2018/04/11 00:30:44
I love how everyone is crying out for chip to be demoted yet loki doesn't bat an eye. Another reason why the server failed, loki tries to ignore the issues and not acknowledge the obvious.
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2018/04/11 00:42:54
Loki said he can't do it, and only Luigi can but he won't. It's obvious that Chip doesn't care to even open up the launcher and even play single player or another server, and Luigi thinks he's still helping out and is active enough. I know that Chip paid money for Co-Owner and console, but he should still be removed, just like a donator can have their commands removed from the game. Like Alpaca said in the other thread, it's just a few more clicks of a button for him gone.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/04/11 04:37:21
Loki is very aware, and he too wishes to see Chip demoted. Loki while having the owner rank, does not possess the power to demote Chip.
Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2018/04/11 06:22:27
I think loki does have the power. He is the owner of the server, and I think all it would take would be to ask luigi to demote him. If luigi says no, why is loki owner in the first place?
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2018/04/11 19:30:18
Loki has is owner but only really runs the day to day things. Luigi still controls donations and promotions and demotions
Image Perso
Randal
Date sent: 2018/04/11 19:49:30
No, Loki controls serverside things with a modified console access like chip and armz have but he has a bit more access. Luigi is the only one that can give/remove said console access from them and therefore it’s up to luigi as to when chip gets demoted. We have asked several times for him to be demoted but luigi thinks of him as a good place holder until someone else is able to fill that spot. If Loki was able to fully demote chip he would have already done so. As of now if loki were to demote chip on the server then chip could just put himself back as co-owner since he has access to console.
Luigi controls console access, build transfers, donations, plugins, and console demotions/promotions while loki handles everything else.
Image Perso
Shindori
Date sent: 2018/04/11 20:03:51
This might sound a bit harsh but luigi can you just fuck off already ? I salute you for all you've done for us and the server but enough is enough man
Image Perso
loki570023
Date sent: 2018/04/11 22:13:59
LMAO

everyone who actually plays already knows Ive tried talking to luigi about chip several times, wones again displaying his ignorance, commenting on the forums of a community he is no longer a part of.
GG
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2018/04/12 01:08:45
Wones is banned so I don't think he would've been informed. Randal, if Luigi is looking for a better person to be a Co-Owner, James in my opinion would be a perfect candidate, and move Chad up to Head-Admin. Also, I don't know why we need two Co-Owners anyways.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/04/12 02:08:31
I agree with Tye. James is a good Head-Admin and Shad would indeed make a good Co-Owner.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2018/04/17 05:47:42
shad would make a good owner. He's mild, he knows his commands, he's active, and he's familiar with the playerbase
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2018/04/17 20:30:36
Chad just received admin, and being Co-Owner is a huge step up since you receive OP and console, which also requires a lot of trust. Chad would be better suited as a Head-Admin, so he has enough time to adjust to everything (except loki went from mod to owner xD.)
Image Perso
Pheonix2000ad
Date sent: 2018/04/17 21:05:27
shad co-owner and james admin. head admin is just a fancy prefix that over complicates things. Failing that I think luigi should go to co-owner because basically he is
Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2018/04/17 22:24:07
Having luigi as admin is a waste of an admin spot. I think he should either be co owner or be a developer
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2018/05/06 14:29:40
We don't need a co owner you know that right. we went half a year without one until chip and armz got it last june
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2018/05/09 03:11:53
"waste of an admin spot"
> we only have 1 other admin, CCShad (3 currently free admin spots)

If anything, we should get rid of the co-owner/head-admin ranks and make all higher level staff admin. Then there will be 4 admins: Chip, James, CCShad and me, with only 1 free admin spot.
Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2018/05/09 06:32:28
I mean eventually we will have people to fill up vacant spots so yes you being admin is a waste of a spot but its not an issue at the moment
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2018/05/10 15:18:04
You should stop using the present tense then: eventually me being admin will be a waste of a spot sometime far into the distant future that may not even occur.
We have had free admin spots for months and unless the player count improves back up to its 2017 levels there will be no need to get more staff in the first place.
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2018/05/10 16:23:28
You could always make me admin again ;)
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2018/05/13 15:15:06
How about you let Loki be in charge of who should be on the staff board? I mean, it is his server now...

Register or Log in to use the forum