Forum Index > Complaints > Wones | Minoi > Read the topic

Wones | Minoi

Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/12/17 03:29:44
Here's my complaint against Alex. A good for nothing, cuntbag :P So basically, Alex is the biggest cunt, most racist piece of shit in the server. Oh and yeah, I said Alex, oh and yeah, I said all them big boy words. If you've been on this server for one month or longer, you know about all the shit Alex has done to players, staff, everything else. Just check out my reply to his complaint on me, that's all the screenshots of his toxicity in-game, on Skype, against staff, etc. There's tons of more shit I can write, but I'm not trying to waste any of y'alls time with reading a 1200 word paragraph of how much Alex is a bitch.

Also, I'll be taking a break from the server, seeing as much of a shit hole it is currently. Why should I be on a server that allows the N word to be said repeatedly? If I said 'nigga' in the streets, I'd be getting my ass beat to death right now. They'll make my ass cheeks a whole damn different color!

Proof of Loki saying the N word is alright, and it's not racist at all: :P

You know, WonesNCo (the members) used to be nice, friendly people until Alex was unbanned. Once Alex came back, and people joined WonesNCo and became friends, they've all been toxic fucks. Sorry Steve, but fuck everyone in that faction.

Also, I'm not writing this based upon me being punished for 'leaking' Alex's face (which he's done in forums, discord, AND public chat,) but doing it because I'm tired of this piece of shit who thinks he rules the server. He has all his members gang up on everyone, have them and him say "WONESNCO WILL RULE THE WORLD," spam chat with caps, ridicule everyone based on very small flaws in them, and just bully everyday. A staff member has literally refused to help him because of this, and barely stays on with Alex online, DUE TO THIS REASON!!! Staff, deal with this cunt, PLEASE, for God's sake how is he still on this server?

tl;dr: Fuck you Alex, and what's so wrong with calling you by your real name? Also, I bolded everytime I said Alex, the thing he wrote his complaint for. :P

EDIT (12/21/2017): k so im coming back to this on uhh.. thursday. so pretty much i came on the forums, read over all the new updated stuff, looked back at this and it made me laugh so god damn hard lol. this is probably the most i've ever cursed, and just shows my immaturity. hopefully to y'all it will always make you smile when you read it, cuz this is my funniest thread on here imo lmao. anyways how ya doin, comment below your life rn.
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2017/12/17 03:34:20
+1 agree! alex is always making fun of people because they arent like him. Im bisexual, and tye is a christian, and wones has made fun of both of use for that
Image Perso
OfficalMinoi
Date sent: 2017/12/17 03:55:12
just stop
Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2017/12/17 03:55:43
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/12/17 03:58:58
"He has all his members gang up on everyone, have them and him say "WONESNCO WILL RULE THE WORLD," spam chat with caps, ridicule everyone based on very small flaws in them, and just bully everyday."

Point fucking proven.
Image Perso
anglina123
Date sent: 2017/12/17 03:59:49
-1 dude how you are racist af, your old skype description was "i think the problem with society is black people" and were openly racist
Image Perso
loki570023
Date sent: 2017/12/17 04:00:29
Nice post. Except youve taken what I said out of context.
First off, I also told everyone that they needed to cut way the hell back on it. I allowed it under the "dont be excessive rule" because for some people, Tye, thats how they talk. its their habit. This is an allowance for them while they BREAK that habit.
Additionally, had yo been apart of the actual conversation, instead of getting on the server to bypass a mute with an alt and get yourself tempbanned for a day, you would know i dont intend this to be permanent, and that the decision might even be revoked sooner than intended if the other staff disagree and vote against it.

Wones' face is HIS picture. If WONES wants to post it, he can. NOT YOU. Not your face bro

As for wones in general, hes not got off scot free either. Nor have the others involved in this shitstorm.
Harassment in general is going to be treated as a permbannable offense, Because this is getting stupid. You, tye, are being stupid. And all the others who were so involved into this argument NO ONE ELSE CARED ABOUT, until YOU made it personal by posting someones picture? Are being stupid, because no one wanted to step up and be the bigger man by ignoring them or telling a staff member when it started to deal with it early, instead of dragging it on to this point. Honestly out of everyone involved in this mess, I had expected YOU to handle it more maturely, and can say Im rather disappointed.
Your punishment, along with any others should it be decided they need to take place, are being discussed.
Good day.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/12/17 04:03:37
+1 Alex doesn't belong here.
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/12/17 04:25:28
@Loki: Yeah, I'm a dumbass for taking it this far, but it's been happening for months, staff have constantly dealt with it, and it's not going to happen anymore. This may sound like a dumb sacrifice, but I'd literally take a perm ban just for him to either zip it with his insults, or him be permbanned along side. He's already been banned for toxicity, been given a chance and has ruined it. Enough is enough, when staff members are being bullied, with the power they have. Please, deal with this, I've asked to come to a compromise, I've tried to be helpful, there isn't no end to their bullying.
Image Perso
OfficalMinoi
Date sent: 2017/12/17 04:31:29
you never asked for a compromise, you just realized how much shit u got urself into so ur trying to act all innocent,
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/12/17 04:42:54
@Wones: Alex, I have asked many times in game, and you brush it off. I have asked for you to be kind to other players and myself, and you brush it off. I have offered many times to help you, and you only come to me if either it's a dire need with no one else able to help, or I'm your last resort. If in case you don't remember, let's just make one right now, in this forum. Leave any suggestions of what you think we should agree upon and use as terms of the compromise, and I'll leave mine.
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2017/12/17 04:47:26
i am along side with tye, i will take a perm ban to make the server a better place for all of you others

y'all shouldn't have to deal with some of this stuff
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/12/17 04:55:39
Ephesians 4:31-32: Get rid of all bitterness, passion, and anger. No more shouting or insults, no more hateful feelings of any sort. Instead, be kind and tender-hearted to one another, and forgive one another, as God has forgiven you through Christ.

I'm willing to apply this verse towards the compromise, if you go through with it.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/12/17 05:27:29
-1 wones and me arent really friends but he hasnt done anything to break the rules.

Do you know what is funny
Its probably more racist to only let black people to say Nibba than the word is itself
Heres my opinion on when and in what circumstances it should be allowed
So the only time where it should be against the rules is when there is someone online who takes offence to it. What im saying is that its not white peoples job to feel offended for black people. They will choose when they are offended themself
Image Perso
belgnbor
Date sent: 2017/12/17 13:57:53
Tye you keep asking for a compromise etc, but even in this post you continue to do something you've been asked to stop. i.e. calling wones Alex. This alone shows you have not really let it drop. People have minecraft names and ingame nicknames, you should only choose from these unless the person has given you the ok to use something else, even if they have been a pain in the ass to you. Most people want to keep private life and minecraft life 2 separate things. You have also been asked to quit in other conversational subjects lately because it was getting very personal and very insulting (your constant religious banter) to other players where you just kept on going. I miss the happy Tye, maybe he's a little worn down of late and needs a break to find his happy side again.

As for the N word sadly I have complained many times and asked for it to stop in chat, occasionally a staff member says to stop but then does not follow it up with mutes etc when everyone in chat then starts using it and changing a letter or two and thinking that's funny and its not offensive any more, it still is even if spelt deliberately different. This is an international server with many races etc just because u don't find it offensive doesn't mean some one else does and they have a right to be respected and to be treated with courtesy.
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/12/17 14:45:39
Okay belg, I'll stop calling him Alex, and stop with the controversial things (even tho people started it with the religion thing lmao.) I've already announced on here, and on discord that I'm taking a break from the server, past my ban.

I'm simply saying that if he gives none of us respect, why does Wones deserve respect back? We have all tried to help him and be friends (most of us,) and he just insults us for coming to his aid.
Image Perso
Miss_Awesome_2
Date sent: 2017/12/17 16:41:10
Leviticus 19:18
You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am the LORD.
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/12/17 16:58:54

but God isn't real I thought?

Also, I've tried to adopt that verse into my relationship with Wones, but as stated before, he's simply ignored it, and continued ridiculing me and countless others.
Image Perso
Miss_Awesome_2
Date sent: 2017/12/17 17:00:26
so wheres that log where i said "f*ck god" because sweaty i never said that
Image Perso
Miss_Awesome_2
Date sent: 2017/12/17 17:00:33
so wheres that log where i said "f*ck god" because sweaty i never said that
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/12/17 17:04:33
oi, i thought you said that, but it wasn't in there, k? also why'd you censor yourself? and the hell does sweaty mean? lmao

i confused cookie's message with yours, and i thought you said "god can suck my dick"
Image Perso
OfficalMinoi
Date sent: 2017/12/17 17:07:11
Lol hes trying to put up a cover like hes innocent now and he wants a compromise, but cant help but be toxic
clearly hes not taking a break from the server
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/12/17 17:10:18
Cover up what Wones? I've already accepted the punishment, and everything in my power that I can do. In what way am I being toxic? Also, I'm taking a break from the server, even after my ban is over. I never mentioned the forums :P
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2017/12/17 20:50:48
+1 Alex doesn't belong here.
Image Perso
Shindori
Date sent: 2017/12/18 10:31:17

Register or Log in to use the forum