Deactivating my YT channel

Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2017/05/25 04:26:59
Hey guys. I am going to be going on hiatus for a bit. Ill be back once I:
1. Will have more free time
2. Will get a custom-built PC.

I just don't feel motivated doing YT on a god damn MAC. It's a simple machine and lots of programs aren't made for it. GOD, how could I have agreed to it? I was a fool to agree with my dad cause he thought "It's the best". I can't even record on some Gmod servers, the mic plays back the game sound over and over. A feedback loop. The most important thing though is that its an overpriced junk. No, no, no, I mean the MOST important thing is to make quality vids but my vids aren't smooth, you can see how choppy they are.
So I will be back soon, but I am not leaving the server xD

-Boggy
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2017/05/25 14:40:01
I told you Macs are shit.. shoulda listened xD

Also, is this why you've applied under your name for the Mushroom Co channel to earn revenue?
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2017/05/25 15:23:35
@Chip Ye, I was convinced by my dad that it's best to get it....I am a fool.
Also about the revenue. You kidding right? I only used my address but not my name. Please do it yourself then ok? I would not steal money. I would not even earn that much xD
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/05/25 20:10:04
macs are shit, i can agree with him that one time. i could send you my brother's alienware 17 laptop if you wish. just promise not to tell him i got rid of it :p
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/05/25 21:41:45
It's not like you need a gaming PC for minecraft..
Alienware is horrible, the hype is for nothing
If I were you I'd still use the mac for editing
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2017/05/26 02:59:23
Sorry to hear 'bout dat bogdan. But ya, Macs suck lol. I hope u ok can get your channel back up and running soon! 😀
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2024/03/15 20:25:22
Now I am a happy owner of a custom built PC with i7-11800 and RTX 3060

Register or Log in to use the forum