Forum Index > General > Incident Report > Read the topic

Incident Report

Image Perso
IAmSavannah
Date sent: 2016/05/30 23:47:26
hey im not sure where to put this. an incident occured where i accidentally griefed another member thinking it was an end city. heres what happened:
i was flying around the end looking for chorus fruit when i came across her house (not knowing it belonged to anyone)
i did the /near command but there was nobody nearby. so i thought it was just an end city. im relatively new to minecraft (started in december. started "religiously" playing it about a week ago.) so i didnt know what an end city looked like. so i started taking things, seeing as none of it was locked. there was no faction claim on the land or locks on the chests.
i figured "well obviously nobody lives here. nothing is locked or blocked."
and a few minutes into it, she comes and starts yelling at me to leave. she even refused to take her stuff back and just told me to leave. i apologized and tried to explain but she wouldnt hear it.
i dont know her username but i know it had something to do with nature... sorry i cant provide more information.
Please don't ban me, i really like the people and environment here and ive donated money to this server.
thank you, IAmSavannah
Image Perso
Penquinator
Date sent: 2016/05/31 01:10:47
Can you tell me where the location is please? - Thank you for making this post in advance rather - I'll rollback the damage when you reply.

-Penq
Image Perso
IAmSavannah
Date sent: 2016/05/31 02:00:02
im not sure where exacty. it was in the end and if you warp to /warp endcity it should be around there somewhere
Image Perso
Beetlejuice71
Date sent: 2016/05/31 02:59:24
Who's the dumbass who was screaming at you? User? (I just wanna check if it's someone I know)

Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/07/06 04:47:05
I wanna know too

Register or Log in to use the forum