Forum Index > General > 4th Anniversary > Read the topic

4th Anniversary

Author Message
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Moderator
Date sent: 2016/04/17 09:23:23
As you probably already know, this week the server celebrated its 4th anniversary. Last year I made a graph about the unique player joins over time, but after looking at data from this year I realised that not much more interesting things had occurred on it, so I decided to release a pie graph on the country of origin of players instead. If you saw the leaked image using last year's data, you would have realised how much of a challenge that was.

I originally meant to make this post on the 10th of April which is the actual date the server began, however the graph I was meaning to create took a while due to compilation of the data and then organisation so it wasn't as messy as the one Jordan posted in his 4th anniversary forum topic. In fact, I ended up having to create two graphs to fit all the 163 countries in: one for the first 66 countries which comprised 99.15% of users, and a second one for the remaining 97 countries that comprised 0.85% of users in total.

As of the 9th of April 2016 since the the server began, 93456 unique players have joined the server, which is an amazing achievement. Thank you everyone for your efforts in making this server the place it is today. I hope everyone continues to experience enjoyment from it into the future.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Moderator
Date sent: 2016/04/17 09:24:40
Image
*data based on internet connection origin for the first login
Image Perso
thomasjones952
Date sent: 2016/04/17 11:36:46
Happy Birthday to Webbcraft
Image Perso
Gheesus
Date sent: 2016/04/17 11:47:26
so many players have come and gone even in my short time on this server it has great people and i have made many friends in the short two weeks of playing happy birthday webbcraft <3
Image Perso
Ivy
Date sent: 2016/04/17 13:20:38
Happy Birthday Mushroom Co!
Image Perso
miketikel7
Date sent: 2016/04/17 22:22:10
stalker... jk xD
Image Perso
Larus12345
Date sent: 2016/04/17 22:24:12
I can't believe there are others from Iceland that have visited the server.. good to know. Happy 4th year anniversary mushroom! and congrats Luigi on a successful community.
Image Perso
miketikel7
Date sent: 2016/04/17 22:26:44
is there anyone from Armenia? if not, i'll call in my cousin to come play xD
Image Perso
stojan44
Date sent: 2016/04/18 04:39:27
Serbia is on the main chart. Suck on that brobro
Image Perso
miketikel7
Date sent: 2016/04/18 22:28:55
;(
Image Perso
Cupcakegirl1776
Date sent: 2016/06/13 17:41:12
:)
Yay Happy-Bday Webbcraft
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2016/06/16 00:21:10
It may be its final...
Image Perso
_EnderArrow
Date sent: 2016/10/16 16:38:35
Happy Birthday to Mushroom!
Image Perso
Xario1
Date sent: 2016/10/16 18:46:33
That many players may have joined, but how many have actually stayed? XD
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2016/10/16 21:31:34
Happy birthday mush :D
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2016/10/16 21:31:40
Happy birthday mush :D
Image Perso
thomasjones952
Date sent: 2016/10/16 21:32:34
This was posted in April...
Image Perso
TooStr8ForYou
Date sent: 2016/10/17 04:46:14
Lmao
Image Perso
HotPikachuSex
Date sent: 2016/10/17 05:14:38
Ender you retard -.-
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/17 06:12:10
pikachu.... all you do is go around insulting people. i'm starting to get real fucking tired of it.
Image Perso
HotPikachuSex
Date sent: 2016/10/17 07:29:08
Dreemur - all you do is complain and cry as you sit and jerk off behind a broken computer screen.
Image Perso
Irk_Cipher
Date sent: 2016/10/17 16:46:01
@HotPikachuSex

I'm tired of your bullshit, Pika. Leave. No one wants you here.

I think I speak for 90% of the server. The other 10% are banned.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2016/10/17 21:41:38
As Pikachu researches for 5 hours to find a comeback



Happy Birthday Webbcraft!
Image Perso
HotPikachuSex
Date sent: 2016/10/17 21:55:51
I'm going for the full 100% brother!

This is a public forum, I am not banned in game, I have every right to come onto the forums and "express myself"
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/17 23:35:05
-my mistake-
Image Perso
HotPikachuSex
Date sent: 2016/10/18 01:24:28
Why you bringing Beet into this?
Image Perso
TooStr8ForYou
Date sent: 2016/10/18 02:37:40
Would like to point out that cupcakegirl is the one who revived this; not ender.

Register or Log in to use the forum