Forum Index > General > A Retrospective > Read the topic

A Retrospective

Image Perso
SireDiggs_
Date sent: 2024/01/14 09:06:07
hello

if you don't know who i am (most of you definitely don't), I am DigSwimMineBuild,also known as Digs. I was on mushroom co from early 2013 til about early 2017 with about 4000 hours played across 4 years
I saw spyro make his forum post and decided to make my own as it moved me so much (wagwan jordan)
mushroom co is an integral part of how I grew up during those years. I was about nine years old? when I joined, (I lied about my age often on this server lol)

I am nineteen turning twenty this year.

I remember building like an absolute madman pretty much every waking moment outside of school with spyro on my side, the small city, the second smaller city in the ravine, that one giant castle, the greek era i had and the metropolis of XBT, that made me appreciate modern buildings and is my most memorable project looking back and also that weird reboot i had with it lol.

i remember bringing along my estranged stepbrother max (captainrex7778) onto the server, I miss that bruva lowkey I don't know where he is

i remember trying to make a webbcraft movie with bogdan and many others and writing a script because i loved writing so much, i wish i still had the .txt file for it because i remember it being so fire lol... wish i could've finished it with everybody.

i am still kinda salty i never became staff

the sense of community on this server was really strong, luigi you really made something special in mushroom co, forreal.
I made so many friends I wish I could talk to again and catch up with. I am forever grateful to Gilg, Clock, Faster, Ang, Armz, Jordan, Smurf, Bogdan and so many others names I have forgot about but have shared so many experiences with.

what am I doing with myself now?
i am in university studying architecture (thanks, minecraft), going to the gym a bit too much, working at a bar and making music (PACK THE REMEDY on all platforms hehe)

forever grateful to u all,
digs
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2024/03/29 07:34:15
Oh heey! Buddy. Long time no see. IDK why I only just now see this post but nice to see you again...somewhat cause you're on forums and not in game. I have the movie script. I got it from Shad I think.

Would be nice to see you again soon cause we are approaching the 12th Mush Anniversary. Gonna stream. Hope you'll see this before it's too late :)

Register or Log in to use the forum