Infinite Enigma Applies for TrialMod

Image Perso
Infinite_Enigma
Date sent: 2021/05/25 13:17:27
Your in-game name: Infinite_Enigma
How old you are: Mid 20s
Your gender: Male

Have you been banned on any other servers? What? No, pfft. Those of you who read this and interact with me on mush co all the time know I have no time for people who try to get banned.

Why do you think you should be a moderator? I have a wealth of past experience, am very active on the server at times when there aren’t many people online (ie could fill a hole in the rota so to speak, just ask everyones favourite afk account, managerX) and have a pretty firm grasp of the servers introductory experience since I was myself a new member this year.

How long can you be active on the server every day? Hours. Legit, have you seen BITZs faction base. We digging. Oh boy we digging.

What country do you live in? UK

How long have you been on the server? Crikey, got to be pushin 6 months at this point, surely better part of a year. As I say, ive got a great handle on how mush co operates from a newcomers perspective and inherently have the latest information on hand, since, you know, the latest is all ive been exposed to haha.

Image Perso
L3genD
Date sent: 2021/05/28 14:25:25
+1 You're a very kind and helpful player making sure to always make conversation with everyone. You have a good app and I have seen you portray a lot of the qualities that a staff member requires in-game. One thing that I should mention is that if you were to become a staff member, you most likely wouldn't get to spend as much time as you do on your builds. You'd have to be watching chat a bit more as well. (At this point in time, you don't have to stress about it too much as not many other people play at the times you play on)

Other than that, good job with the app and good luck! It's nice to know that you have past experience with moderating as well.

-Dan (L3genD is an old nickname of mine, unfortunately I can't change the forum account name lol)
Image Perso
Peppi
Date sent: 2021/06/02 22:55:30
+1 YES ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE EVER
Image Perso
cunothe1
Date sent: 2021/06/06 17:27:35
+1 really active person, also a great builder. But as Dan said, be sure to keep an eye on chat when you're in build-mode ; )
Image Perso
Tsar
Date sent: 2021/06/24 04:09:53
+0.6

Register or Log in to use the forum