Lerz is back for good :)

Image Perso
Lerz
Date sent: 2019/07/12 15:27:18
Hey everyone, some of you may know me from a while back but if you don't know me yet, nice to meet you my name is Lerz and I've been a player on the server since 2015! :D

Your in-game name:
Lerz

How old you are:
I'm 20 now :O

Your gender:
I'm male

Have you been banned on any other servers?:
Most probably, not sure.

Why do you think you should be a moderator?:
To be quite honest, I always thought I was not bad at being a Moderator and Admin here on the server. I put my 100% dedication to being a part of the community and keeping order in the server's chat. I love to fix problems and help the community with whatever assistance they may need.
I also owned 2 servers of my own in the past and have a very good understanding of the game and how to operate a community.

How long can you be active on the server every day?:
A good 4 hours a day if I don't have any other commitments on that said day.

What country do you live in?:
I live in The Netherlands. (GMT +1)

How long have you been on the server?:
I have been on the server since May 2015 and have been active until end 2017. Due to circumstances in personal life and some issues with other people I decided it was best to leave for a while to get my life in order and I now tend to be a part of the active community again. It's great seeing so many friends again!

It's awesome being on the server again and if I haven't seen you online yet I look forward to seeing your lovely faces again!

Kind regards,
Lerzy :)
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2019/07/12 18:48:45
Lerzy boi! You were one of my favorite staff members back in the day, and for sure one of the staff members who made me want to become a staff member myself. I know you're more than qualified, you'd likely just need a quick refresher and some info on some of our newer commands.

However for now I'm gonna stick with an abstain for the moment, as you said near the start of your app here, you did just recently rejoin last week. It's actually become a very common thing for former players/staff rejoining and then making a mod app soon after returning, and then they've quit again within a month or two. So please be patient and don't expect to be considered right away!

Welcome back lerzy boi :D
Image Perso
Lerz
Date sent: 2019/07/13 01:19:42
Hey Shaddy, I completely agree haha hence why I also did not expect to be considered at the moment. I've spoken to Loki and he told me to wait a month before applying.

I'm patient enough don't worry hehe.

Thanks for your comment and for how you looked up to me <3
Image Perso
Xeffen
Date sent: 2019/07/15 14:48:29
Lerz is the nicest dad I've ever had, I'm also impressed by his maturity ingame. He definitely deserves mod :D
Image Perso
Blueroon
Date sent: 2019/07/16 07:12:14
+1 Excellent staff member and one of my favorite members that i worked with as staff, good luck
Image Perso
Lerz
Date sent: 2019/07/16 14:07:08
Thanks for your nice comments Xeffen and Blueroon, it means a lot to me! :)
Good luck to you as well Blue.
Image Perso
Lerz
Date sent: 2020/02/14 21:37:55
I have reopened my application, this will be my up and running one ^^
Image Perso
BudgetMia
Date sent: 2020/02/18 18:38:23
Idk if it's just timezones or what, but I barely see you on. I've never seen you be helpful to anyone, either. I don't think I really have a fair judgement yet, so I won't -1 +1. Good luck though ;D
Image Perso
Lerz
Date sent: 2020/02/23 23:34:08
Thanks Mia ^^
I do live in GMT+1 so I'm not on usually on times you would be on I think yeah :3
Image Perso
VintageSmurf
Date sent: 2020/04/23 22:29:03
+1 Lerz is epic end of
Image Perso
Lerz
Date sent: 2020/05/22 17:10:31
Thanks Smurf, appreciate it :) ^^
Image Perso
Princess_Jazzy
Date sent: 2020/06/06 00:50:04
+1
Image Perso
Asriel
Date sent: 2020/06/07 00:07:50
-1 you're short and your hairline is receding.
Image Perso
Lerz
Date sent: 2020/06/07 00:16:08
Gracias Jazzy :)

And probably taller than you, Asier :P
Image Perso
Asriel
Date sent: 2020/06/07 03:02:05
6'2"

Register or Log in to use the forum