My Long Break is over. I would like a compromise.

Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/04 18:55:53
Dear Webbcraft Players and Staff Members,

It has been a while since I wrote about this topic, and or asked for your opinion. Now things between me and Webb go way back. Since 2015 I'd say. That was a trainwreck. But now, I think I deserve to be unbanned. I've taken a long break from all this drama, and decided to come back on it in March. (I said April but I've been so excited to see what you guys have to say about me.). Anyways, I've matured a lot lately. Sure I was just a whining bitch before but now I think I've gotten better at ignoring people who try to make me mad, not complaining, being more nice to others, and not caring about the littlest stuff that anyone can get mad at. I have changed. I really enjoy Webb, and I didn't even change my username (I think.) in the long break because I love my rank and I am happy I donated. I do not care anymore about not having Kick or Broadcast because I know it was for the best. I just really miss you all, and I would love to come back and try again to fix my old mistakes. But in order to do that, I need to be unbanned. Now I must say, I am truly sorry to armzngunz for making a whole scene, and I have decided to ask for your permission to unban me. If you decline, why would I throw a hissy fit? The server is so long behind me that I wouldn't really care anymore if you said no. But I'm stopping the road, just to see if I can go backwards to the real server. Anyways, I really enjoy you guys, even if you annoyed me in the past I am no longer mad at anyone anymore. The only person you should be mad at is me, because I caused this and now I want to fix it. Now I've said more than enough, so I will end it here. Thank you for being the best people without me even knowing it.

Sincerely,
ThebrookeWalker
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/04 19:29:50
+1

Welcome back.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/04 19:31:51
"+1

Welcome back.
"

:D
Image Perso
YukiNeeChan
Date sent: 2017/03/04 19:33:49
I have no say in this since I have been on in like a year but I've known you for a while and you're a pretty nice person (even doh we get into fights) but I give you a +001 <3
Image Perso
YukiNeeChan
Date sent: 2017/03/04 19:34:24
I have no say in this since I have been on in like a year but I've known you for a while and you're a pretty nice person (even doh we get into fights) but I give you a +001 <3
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/04 19:35:12
"I have no say in this since I have been on in like a year but I've known you for a while and you're a pretty nice person (even doh we get into fights) but I give you a +001 <3"

I love being your friend too, thank you. <3
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/04 19:35:58
BTW why did u send it 2x?
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/04 19:35:59
BTW why did u send it 2x?
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/04 19:36:16
... Webbcraft's broken
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/04 19:36:45
Illuminati Confirmed.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/04 22:00:13
It's because you hit the "Send" button twice.

+1
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/04 22:09:23
+1
*spams send button*
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/04 22:09:23
+1
*spams send button*
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 03:33:22
Thanks.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 03:33:36
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 03:33:49
woops^
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 03:34:29
Thanks u guys! I really hope with all of your help you can get me unbanned!
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/03/05 03:43:50
back already?

fuck.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 05:19:02
Uhh.. Please don't space like that... You're just making more room on the page. -Shrug-
Image Perso
Beetley
Date sent: 2017/03/05 07:35:21
You're annoying.

Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 07:44:20
Beetley, just because I was annoying in the past doesn't mean I will be now.. Think... do I deserve to be unbanned? I just want to be able to spend time with everyone again. Do you know how it feels to be banned? Please answer me.

Thanks,
Brooke
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/03/05 10:24:43
Brooke, before you start assuming things beetley was banned for about half a year for something he was completely apologetic for.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/03/05 10:27:54
Also, don't lie.. it's not gonna help you get unbanned:

"things between me and Webb go way back. Since 2015"

# Username First login Essentials Verification
98501 ThebrookeWalker 2016-08-19 01:11:15 2016-08-19 01:11:15

Before you go saying "it was just a guess" I wouldn't get too confused between 2 different years, one of which was only last year. I'd understand if you got confused between 2011 and 2012 because they were a while back, but come on, this was last year.

I completely agree with Beetly. You ruined many great friendships of mine on the server through your continuous pestering to make everything the way you want. I'm sorry, but that's not have the world works. -1.

Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/05 15:37:41
-1. Sorry. But you insulted anyone who slightly disagreed with you, then created drama when they spoke back. No.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2017/03/05 16:13:43
Jordan im from late 2k15 i think
Image Perso
Shindori
Date sent: 2017/03/05 21:13:45
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 21:58:38
CaptainSpaceSheep, thank you for explaining to me why you would not like me unbanned. I understand how you feel. But honestly, I don't think I lied because when I said I thought, I knew that I've taken a very long break that I don't remember really what time I had been on. Thank you for giving me my real time and appreciate it. I'm very sorry you feel that way about me.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 22:00:18
Matodir, I said inside my appeal that I am no longer mad at anyone anymore, doesn't mean I will get mad now. I promise you that I wont be mad at whoever or whatever gets a bit annoying. I'm very sad you feel that way, but I not mad at whatever you think about me because I don't really care. Thank you for sharing your opinion.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 22:02:28
Beetley, I have never ever seen you since I was on Webb. So I don't see how you could think of me that way. But if you do, I'm sorry to hear that. I am changing every day, getting more mature every minute. But thank you for your opinion, and I will try to adjust myself. Thanks to everyone, and I will adjust whatever reason you think about me.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 22:03:20
Harvey, are you going to post your opinion? This is a ban appeal, so I would really appreciate if you posted your opinion about me. :D
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 22:06:09
"Beetley, I have never ever seen you since I was on Webb. So I don't see how you could think of me that way. But if you do, I'm sorry to hear that. I am changing every day, getting more mature every minute. But thank you for your opinion, and I will try to adjust myself. Thanks to everyone, and I will adjust whatever reason you think about me."

Woop already responded.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/05 22:07:00
Also CaptainSpaceSheep, I wasn't assuming, I was just asking a question. xl
Image Perso
belgnbor
Date sent: 2017/03/05 23:46:20
+1 Second chance but still with the kick and broadcast removed.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/06 00:10:29
Thank you very much, belgnbor. I appreciate your +1. With enough people, I could be unbanned.
Image Perso
elliedlm
Date sent: 2017/03/06 00:54:43
-1 Do I really have to explain why?
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/06 02:59:30
-1 I've read your past appeals, and you seem to start off the same every time: nice and apologetic, and then grow nasty and drama-ridden.
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/03/06 03:23:26
*holds nose* uh, there's this cool thing called editing messages
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/06 13:57:33
It's hard to gain trust brooke. How do I know you're not acting innocent just to be unbanned, then if you're unbanned you're back to square one?
Image Perso
Beetley
Date sent: 2017/03/06 13:58:10
^
Comments like that are the reason we need a like button.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/06 22:22:41
Well I agree with you, but just because you think that it doesn't mean I am going to go back to square one. I am trying to be sympathetic. (and also Asriel lol I can't do that because it wont let me for some reason. xP)
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/06 23:10:15
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/06 23:54:18
Now, I originally wrote a REALLY long post, but THANKS INTERNET FOR DYING ON ME!

But really, "Beetley, just because I was annoying in the past doesn't mean I will be now.. Think... do I deserve to be unbanned? I just want to be able to spend time with everyone again. Do you know how it feels to be banned? Please answer me."

This post just Irks me when I look at it, (AND NOT IRK_CIPHER :D). Now, lets address this sentence by sentence.

Beetley, just because I was annoying in the past doesn't mean I will be now..

How can we know this? Are we to assume that you just had some sort of spiritual enlightenment and became a fucking goddess? No, fuck that shit, respect is earned, and if you want to be unbanned you have to earn our respect. Keyword: EARN.

Think... do I deserve to be unbanned?

No, you don't DESERVE to be unbanned, you have to earn it by making us realize that you've actually either CHANGED or did NOTHING WRONG. You think in court you'll be decreed not guilty because you say "I DESERVE TO BE UNBANNED AS A NATURAL RIGHT" like an idiot? No, you'll be seen as a fucking idiot because that's what people like you are if you think this.

I just want to be able to spend time with everyone again.

Say hi to the forums, a place where you can interact with our community, WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF EXISTING! Fucking shazam.

Do you know how it feels to be banned?

Oh you poor soul, you got banned on a MINECRAFT SERVER! Your life must be shit already if this is what really upsets you, I don't personally know how it feels to be banned but I assume that it doesn't stick with you this long. 18 fucking years into the future you'll have clawed out your eyes and tried to summon demons onto this server for banning you because you're so attached to this server that you have to focus on it like it's your FUCKING LIFE.

Please answer me.

Now this, this is the most fucking petty thing I've seen in my entire life. Getting on your knees and begging for mercy, PLEA FOR THY SALVATION ON MUSHROOM CO! No, why do you need to say "Please answer me" as if this is one of the most important matters that NEEDS to be addressed.

Brooke, stop, you're not being unbanned at this rate with your stupid ban appeal pattern. I present to you... THE BROOKE CYCLE!

Make ban appeal > Seem nice > slowly descend into pure insanity and madness > get pissy at people when they present decent arguments

Stop.
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2017/03/07 01:29:51
+1 Welcome back! Well I mean I want you back cause U R a GUD person
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/08 01:03:14
Aouldrain, I do not like the comment you wrote as it seemed disrespectful to me. I would appreciate it if you commented your opinion more respectfully. Even though you may seem like you hate me, you need to treat people with respect. Nobody in this world doesn't deserve respect. Even if they may be the nastiest, and more ignorant person ever to be alive on earth, you still have to treat others with respect. Because although respect can't always give you more reputation, It's still a rule to this day to respect others. Now thank you for your opinion, and I would really be happy to see you write your opinion with "Respect" (Keyword: Respect)
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/08 01:07:11
Ellie, you may not like the way I used to act, but now I'm different. I still think you are the same person. Nice, Kind, Protective to players like me. You were, and still are, the best Moderator I've actually ever seen. You are like someone I would depend on in webb. Although you may not want me unbanned because of my later actions, I still believe you would deserve a second chance. I've seen a lot of people criticize you for being the worst moderator ever, I used to never believe it, and I don't to this day either. Now even if you say -1 after this comment, I'll still be happy I sent this. :)
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/08 01:09:37
Cloudy, wow lol you and NicNac commented the same thing. xDDD

Cloudy:

"+1 Welcome back!"

NicNac:

"+1

Welcome back
"
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/08 01:10:11
And thank you, I enjoy that you want me unbanned. I appreciate your kindness.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/08 01:22:44
Also Aloudrain if you want I can make a more disrespectful reply to you to see how you feel if you do not take my advice, because respect is something that you need to go back to school and learn. Just because you may be older, smarter, and more liked than me doesn't mean you can cuss out people and call them a Petty. You know I'm still young, so why should I have it hard just yet? I mean come on! Just because you think I'm a bad person, it doesn't mean that you can't be a bad person TOO... I do not enjoy disrespect from anyone and or engage in it. But if you want to disrespect an 11 year old go right ahead but I hope you know what disrespect means, because if not your gonna have a... BAD TIME

=)
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/08 01:49:06
I'm gonna address your responses now, Aloudrain, to tell the people what I say is RESPECT.

How can we know this? Are we to assume that you just had some sort of spiritual enlightenment and became a fucking goddess? No, fuck that shit, respect is earned, and if you want to be unbanned you have to earn our respect. Keyword: EARN.

1, You don't have to assume anything like that.

2, I do not like your invalid language.

3, If I earned my respect, shouldn't have you? If you even earned your respect, you wouldn't have been typing to me like that.

Next One.

No, you don't DESERVE to be unbanned, you have to earn it by making us realize that you've actually either CHANGED or did NOTHING WRONG. You think in court you'll be decreed not guilty because you say "I DESERVE TO BE UNBANNED AS A NATURAL RIGHT" like an idiot? No, you'll be seen as a fucking idiot because that's what people like you are if you think this.

1, Why don't I deserve it? You're just talking about the same topic as last scentence, if you're going to make me believe you don't ramble.

2, I do not have to worry about court because I am way young, and I have not and or will not commit any crimes in my life, that is not something you joke about.

3, I am not an idiot just because I made a ban appeal and replied to someone's comment, who do you think I am a fish swimming in coffee?

4, What the hell does "idiots like you" mean. Who in the world do you think I am??? Seriously, tell me! You explain this like I'm some kind of First Grader writing their first letter down on a sheet of white paper. If you're gonna try to explain to me what respect is, at least have some respect yourself will you?

Moving on

Say hi to the forums, a place where you can interact with our community, WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF EXISTING! Fucking shazam.

1, You're making me lose my patience with you to the point where I'm done with addressing your rudeness towards me.

2, What in the world do you mean by Shazam, you really think that internet is something that can act out your expressions.

Please get this over with.

Oh you poor soul, you got banned on a MINECRAFT SERVER! Your life must be shit already if this is what really upsets you, I don't personally know how it feels to be banned but I assume that it doesn't stick with you this long. 18 fucking years into the future you'll have clawed out your eyes and tried to summon demons onto this server for banning you because you're so attached to this server that you have to focus on it like it's your FUCKING LIFE.

1, What is the point of a ban appeal if you can't express your feelings towards a server? Now you're just getting ridiculous.

2, I am not personally depressed thinking about slitting my wrists or hanging myself on the top of my basement ceiling. That's not something you joke about at ALL. If you really need help call a suicide hotline, here's the number. 1-800-273-8255.

3, I don't believe in any of that stuff. I don't want any harm towards the server I just want to have a good time. But people who disrespect others make it hard to do so.

End me, I'm sick of this crap.

Now this, this is the most fucking petty thing I've seen in my entire life. Getting on your knees and begging for mercy, PLEA FOR THY SALVATION ON MUSHROOM CO! No, why do you need to say "Please answer me" as if this is one of the most important matters that NEEDS to be addressed.

1, I am not petty I'm actually Bulgarian thank you very much.

2, I don't do that I'm not some freaking child. What's wrong with you? Do you want me to think you're mind is losing it's own sane, oh for goodness sakes act your own age.

3, I say that because it tells players that I would really appreciate if they answered me. *eye turns red* (I'm just getting triggered right now because of this. Seriously act your age. Show respect to everyone even if they seem like they don't deserve it. It's not a big deal just become nice. Seriously I've been replying this comment since 30 minutes ago.. -.-)

Well that's all I have to say for now I mean seriously how time wasting can this be.. If you're gonna ask someone to show respect, show respect to them as well will ya? Thanks. Later.. -.-
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/08 01:55:42
BTW can someone do be a HUGE favor and send me links to my old ban appeals? Really want to see what was on there. xP
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/03/08 03:20:03
denial
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/03/08 03:26:06
"I do not like your invalid language."

let me bring this up

"FUCK THIS SERVER, FUCK MY DONATION, FUCK MY 26$ IN THE DRAIN, FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY YOU FUCKING CYBERBULLIES." - Brooke, 2016

even if you saying that wasn't meant to be taken literally (as she said "i bet that's what you were expecting me to say" under it, it's still not the best language to be used by a 10 year old

http://webbcraft.co.uk/forum/read_topic.php?id=6118 (link to post where this can be found)
Image Perso
Miss_Awesome_2
Date sent: 2017/03/08 04:08:31
-1 no thank you
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/08 05:40:20
1 Thanks Asriel for doing me that favor, and 2 That was a long time ago.....
Image Perso
mrsvideogirl11
Date sent: 2017/03/08 15:14:33
-1 You're annoying.
Image Perso
Irk_Cipher
Date sent: 2017/03/08 15:17:40
+1

You made a "Bad Time" joke. You can't be all bad.

But if you do something and make me look like an idiot for trusting you, we're both gonna be having a bad time.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/08 16:48:41
You have to appease to the crowd Brooke. Everyone remembers you complaining 24/7, and besides your word, how can they know you aren't lying? Let this appeal sit for a while and maybe people will start to change their minds on you.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/08 21:50:12
Aloudrain? Really?
Ok, thebookstalker, let's get right into this.

I'm gonna address your responses now, Aloudrain, to tell the people what I say is RESPECT.

You don't say what respect is, the people do.

1, You don't have to assume anything like that.

2, I do not like your invalid language.

3, If I earned my respect, shouldn't have you? If you even earned your respect, you wouldn't have been typing to me like that.

1) Invalid language? It's not invalid, they're fucking words.

2) Yes I should have earned my respect... but not from you! I don't need your respect! I'm not making the ban appeal. BUUUT, I do want respect from my peers as I'm trying to convince them that it's not a good idea to unban you! Uh oh! I won't be able to convince people of this! BUUUT, I already have earned my respect from a lot of the people on the server... AND I used the exact same "invalid language" as a did here!

1, Why don't I deserve it? You're just talking about the same topic as last scentence, if you're going to make me believe you don't ramble.

2, I do not have to worry about court because I am way young, and I have not and or will not commit any crimes in my life, that is not something you joke about.

3, I am not an idiot just because I made a ban appeal and replied to someone's comment, who do you think I am a fish swimming in coffee?

4, What the hell does "idiots like you" mean. Who in the world do you think I am??? Seriously, tell me! You explain this like I'm some kind of First Grader writing their first letter down on a sheet of white paper. If you're gonna try to explain to me what respect is, at least have some respect yourself will you?

1) Why don't I deserve it? Respect is earned, you haven't earned it.

2) *sentence

3) I do not have to worry about court because I am way young, and I have not and or will not commit any crimes in my life, that is not something you joke about. Doesn't matter what age you are, you can be arrested. Also, why can't I joke about it? Have you ever heard of free speech? Humor is opinionated, so don't give me that shit.

What the hell does "idiots like you" mean. Who in the world do you think I am??? Seriously, tell me! You explain this like I'm some kind of First Grader writing their first letter down on a sheet of white paper. If you're gonna try to explain to me what respect is, at least have some respect yourself will you?

1)I said people like you.

2)I think you're a mere immature child.

3)I don't have respect for troglodytes.

1, You're making me lose my patience with you to the point where I'm done with addressing your rudeness towards me.

2, What in the world do you mean by Shazam, you really think that internet is something that can act out your expressions.

1) Don't address me then

2) Rudeness towards you? Take a look in the mirror and at your old posts.

3) The "shazam" was sarcastic and was meant to convey the point that the solution was simple.

1, What is the point of a ban appeal if you can't express your feelings towards a server? Now you're just getting ridiculous.

2, I am not personally depressed thinking about slitting my wrists or hanging myself on the top of my basement ceiling. That's not something you joke about at ALL. If you really need help call a suicide hotline, here's the number. 1-800-273-8255.

3, I don't believe in any of that stuff. I don't want any harm towards the server I just want to have a good time. But people who disrespect others make it hard to do so.

End me, I'm sick of this crap.

1) You can express your feelings towards the server, but don't make them fake.

2) I notice how you ended #2 with the suicide hotline. I feel as if the reason you included this was to show that you CARE about people, even though all you want is to be unbanned, so you put on this little facade to show that you "changed".

3) T'was a joke, m'pussy.

4) Right after you say That's not something you joke about at ALL. in regards to suicide you say End me... This just makes me want to KILL MYSELF!

1, I am not petty I'm actually Bulgarian thank you very much.

2, I don't do that I'm not some freaking child. What's wrong with you? Do you want me to think you're mind is losing it's own sane, oh for goodness sakes act your own age.

3, I say that because it tells players that I would really appreciate if they answered me. *eye turns red* (I'm just getting triggered right now because of this. Seriously act your age. Show respect to everyone even if they seem like they don't deserve it. It's not a big deal just become nice. Seriously I've been replying this comment since 30 minutes ago.. -.-)

Well that's all I have to say for now I mean seriously how time wasting can this be.. If you're gonna ask someone to show respect, show respect to them as well will ya? Thanks. Later.. -.-

1) I don't do that I'm not some freaking child. What's wrong with you? But... you're eleven?

2) oh for goodness sakes act your own age. Act YOUR own age, you're 11, not a mature 17 year old in fucking debate club.

3)I say that because it tells players that I would really appreciate if they answered me. *eye turns red* (I'm just getting triggered right now because of this. Seriously act your age.

...3a. No, you say it to get +1's out of pity.

...3b. *eye turns red* Stop breathing.

...3c. I'm just getting triggered right now because of this. Seriously act your age. *see #2*

4. And finally... If you're gonna ask someone to show respect, show respect to them as well will ya? Don't stoop down to somebody's level because they pissed you off. I have the right to not respect you as you're just an entitled 11 year old brat who thinks they're 20 and are the most mature person.

Also, "FUCK THIS SERVER, FUCK MY DONATION, FUCK MY 26$ IN THE DRAIN, FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY YOU FUCKING CYBERBULLIES," and " ...and 2 That was a long time ago....."

2016 was LAST FUCKING YEAR, dipshit.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/08 22:12:38
I just don't want to reply Aouldrain. Thanks for making a fair point although I do not like your... um.. cuss words (I meant cuss words for invalid words) but Ill just make a list of what I need to tell you about what I think you said wrong but not now please... Um.. I'm busy so I'll make it later tonight. Thanks, -Brooke
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/08 22:46:23
Imma have to change to abstain. The way you dealed with Aoulrdain wasn't very appropriate, though my reasoning is rather complex. I may return to +1 if you stop though.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/08 23:26:33
AOULRDAIN?
Why u do dis?

;-;-;-;-;
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/03/09 16:49:02
brooke, you don't use the best language yourself. stop calling people out for your own actions ;p
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/09 20:14:40
Changing to abstain. Your attitude towards getting unbanned isn't the best, and this is your only shot.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/09 23:02:17
My work here is done, thy facade hast been exposethed.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/10 22:33:52
I love the way I keep trying... I am determined. ;D
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/03/10 22:34:10
I understand NicNac, and Asriel how so?
Image Perso
Irk_Cipher
Date sent: 2017/03/11 03:26:26
The Undertale and djsmell references fill me with determination.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/11 10:11:50
From swearing like a machine gun to barely anything. I feel you are holding back then will go full on swearing if unbanned. And you can't shut Aouldrain up for swearing in his reply when you do too.
Image Perso
anglina123
Date sent: 2017/03/11 14:56:06
Image Perso
madzahttr
Date sent: 2017/03/12 02:22:21
Deleted
Image Perso
madzahttr
Date sent: 2017/03/18 09:18:59
You were hated by many, Ur roleplay was annoying af

I'm giving you a +1 ONLY OF YOU STOP THE GOD DAMN ROLEPLAY!!!!

else, -1
Image Perso
Tones
Date sent: 2017/03/22 10:44:30

I dont really want to explain why.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/22 12:06:38
Changing to -1
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/22 15:12:06
-1 again
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/22 20:38:19
I deed it... I saved the world.

Image Perso
IAmSavannah
Date sent: 2017/03/23 01:27:15
I thought i already answered this but i guess not

Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2017/03/30 14:14:34
-1 she isn't ready yet in my opinion, but tbh you guys are being a bit mean to her.
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/03/30 15:59:01
what do you mean "yet"? i think you mean, "ever"
Image Perso
jtbrah
Date sent: 2017/03/30 17:17:51
+1 because second chances
Image Perso
elliedlm
Date sent: 2017/03/30 20:30:41
Jtbrah she had plenty and i don't think you were here when brooke was
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2017/04/01 12:07:21
I mean, she was kinda annoying Tbh but I believe in second chances so....fuck it +1
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/04/02 00:32:27
she had like 6 chances
Image Perso
uRe_JDubz_TVoD
Date sent: 2017/04/04 06:51:31
+1 would love to see more of you (;
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/04/04 13:00:51
Alts?
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/04/04 16:00:29
no, she has been punished like 6 times on the server, and we have let her back on to give her more chances
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/04/19 14:16:54
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/04/19 14:21:07
Fuck u Josh
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/04/19 14:21:20
Ruined my life
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/04/19 16:22:49
Image Perso
AverageTo4st3r/Dave
Date sent: 2017/04/19 17:23:37
I was going to originally +1 but seeing the replies Brooke made, she's definitely not ready to come back to the server due to her 4chan-esque behaviour of getting 'triggered' over small insults that could be brushed off by more senior players, even Ellie who claims she's 4 and used to stay up for ridiculous amounts of time.
Image Perso
AverageTo4st3r/Dave
Date sent: 2017/04/19 17:23:37
repost sorry ._.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/04/19 21:35:00
You know what? No. I'm NOT going to be disrespectful to Josh, everyone deserves respect. But I do not want to be in contact with him, as most of you know what happened between us by now.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/04/19 22:07:31
I don't even know who's Josh lmao
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/04/19 22:11:09
Image Perso
AverageTo4st3r/Dave
Date sent: 2017/04/20 19:50:07
Josh is a guy who we had loads of fun with and had this girl called CherishedGhost (21 at the time) we called her his slut. At the time, some shit happened with Josh and his girlfriend (I think) and later quit/took some time off the server, but I'm surprised he even messaged on this post.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/04/20 21:24:17
No, that's not what happened Average. I don't really want to talk about it. And also Josh or Bre, if you're reading this, you've made me remember something I will NEVER forget. I hope you're happy. Scarred an 11 year old child's life. Why do I even bother? -.-
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/04/20 22:02:09
Ah I know Dave, just didn't know dubz's name was Josh.

And listen up dearie, using your very young age in literally every post so to multiply the severity of the situation in hope of making people feel sorry for you is just plain sad. Sorry to say this, but it's sad.

Oh and, if you're​ 11 and 'so young' how in all fucks did you get involved with 21 year olds on mc?
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/04/20 23:13:43
"Scarred an 11 year old child's life."

Not the 11 year old child, but only their life.
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/04/21 02:04:57
brooke, you use your age as an excuse way too often. if you're gonna act like a bitchy 16 year old, then don't go around "trying" to make people feel bad for you.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/04/23 03:41:10
Asriel maybe I am using my age way too often, but sometimes It's needed for situations like this. I don't even know why he's here. Does he want to haunt me even more? Seriously, what has he done that he hasn't already done. And if you think I want people to feel bad for me, I did try that often too. But right now, I just feel like I can't even look at his response without remembering the "Incident". Were you even there?
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/04/23 06:05:04
i was indeed. you're just trying to get people to side with you by making them feel bad for you, and we don't.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/04/23 10:02:14
What the fuck is the "incident" anyway
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/04/23 10:11:25
Wasnt it when someone took a selfie of her, cropped out a dick and pasted it on top of her? Not really trumatic imo.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/04/23 15:35:23
I think brooke should just accidentally trip and fall into a pit of rabid dogs.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/04/23 15:36:13
You know, NOBODY put it there, and NOBODY tripped her. She just, accidentally tripped.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/04/23 20:59:19
You can't take a selfie of someone, that would be a photo, and why the shit did brooke give out photos of her?
Image Perso
erj20
Date sent: 2017/04/25 06:44:34
+1
Image Perso
youmama
Date sent: 2017/04/25 19:34:38
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/04/29 14:38:42
People who accuse people of cyber-bullying them even though they aren't being cyber-bullied, should be IMMENSELY cyber-bullied

By that I mean that the word cyber-bully is such a stupid thing. Just X out the fucking window.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/05/06 19:37:51
Bump, I want to see more of brooke being an idiot.

BROOOKE!
COME BAAACK!
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/05/10 21:40:29
Well I do take criticism, but just the sentence "Brooke's an idiot" is just immature. .-. Why don't you replace "Idiot" with "Baka" will you?

(That's sarcasm)
Image Perso
Beetley
Date sent: 2017/05/11 01:11:33
+1.
Image Perso
Wowman2002
Date sent: 2017/05/11 16:56:44
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/05/11 19:35:19
Well I do take criticism, but just the sentence "Brooke's an idiot" is just immature. .-. Why don't you replace "Idiot" with "Baka" will you?

Immature this immature that. The fuck is bad about being immature. It just shows you have a creative mind and aren't brainwashed by society's bullshit about how you ALWAYS HAVE TO BE MATURE AND NEVER HAVE FUN OR ELSE YOU DIE. Also, you're 11, so being immature shouldn't be a problem for you. Again, act your age.
Image Perso
CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2017/05/13 07:36:06
Unban her PLS. She is spicy......um....
Plus one
+1
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/05/16 01:09:22
Aouldrian, lol I am sometimes immature too. I just think your sentence was childish. You're way older than me, so shouldn't you act your age?
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/05/16 03:07:22
sometimes?

i don't think i've ever seen you act mature.

CONCLUSION: you don't deserve to be unbanned. you've had too many chances, act like a child, and don't want to step up to your mistakes. goodbye.
Image Perso
Pepperpot9
Date sent: 2017/05/21 15:51:18
Your whole post kind of annoys me. It's pretty hard to annoy me.. If you couldn't tell that's me giving you a -1. Good luck.

Don't take it personally.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/05/21 22:46:35
Also, what the fuck is a baka?
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/05/22 00:58:42
baka is "idiot" in japanese
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/05/22 07:42:10
The fact that after 6,938 -1's you still think people want you is immature Brooke.

Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/05/23 09:36:21
stop hating mat
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/05/23 20:58:51
"stop hating mat"

DON'T TURN THIS INTO AN IRONIC +1 FEST BECAUSE THIS BITCH DOESN'T DESERVE IT!
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/05/24 19:44:29
Wait...

Brooke said that I said "Brooke's an idiot"

But I said "I want to see more of brooke being an idiot."

THEY ARE POSTED, RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, YOU WASTE OF OXYGEN. OH MY FUCK.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/05/24 19:45:54
Matodir, how would you know what number of 1-'s I got? If you spent your time counting, that just makes you immature. No offense. ;/
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/05/24 21:22:34
You think you're funny don't you? Well newsflash kiddo; you're fucking not.

You obviously didn't get 6,938 -1's, although I wish you did. I just said that as an example, now due to your 1 digit age you wouldn't know what an example is. I meant that pretty much no one wants you. Leave.

On the server you acted like the coolest girl not giving fucks, now here you're all pitiful and talking about maturity in every reply. No. Stop
Leave.
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/05/25 02:09:01
brooke, please leave. you have proved nothing besides immaturity and childishness. you had too many chances, and now nobody wants you back.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/05/25 03:04:29
Leave, or get in the van.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/05/25 03:06:07
Or just, OD on cocaine. That would be a good alternative.
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/05/25 04:23:35
i think you went a bit overkill :|
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/05/25 09:40:01
To be honest I havent even consulted with other staff, but zi feel its right.
Denied
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/05/25 10:00:49
thank GOD
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/05/25 21:45:02
np
Image Perso
Beetlejuice71
Date sent: 2017/05/26 03:11:03
Though I'm not entirely sure what it was that Brooke did, this thread makes me feel rather sorry for her. Sure, she's immature and annoying at times, but she's just a kid. The most annoying kid I've met in a while, yes, but just a kid. Y'all shouldn't be telling an eleven year old to kill themselves, or using the nasty language you are.

Although there is a comment with, "denied," I believe Brooke deserves another chance.

+1.
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/05/26 05:26:22
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/05/26 05:28:05
she uses that same exact language with us. on the server, she would constantly swear, break rules, spam, and then use her age and "innocence" as an excuse to get out of trouble.

for example: she would spam at everyone to fuck off, get banned (or any other punishment), and then swear at us all, and when we did it back, she would say something like "oh you guys are just SO MATURE talking to a 10 year old like that."

she had like 4 chances already, and don't think she deserves any more.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/05/26 15:42:22
^ Nailed it
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/06/18 17:21:12
Captain, I respect your decision. I am pretty immature, to be honest. My actions have made many people hate me. It's sad that I have acted this way for a year now. Please accept my sorry, as I am not expecting you to change your mind about jack shit. I honestly really never cared if I got unbanned. I just wanted to try. Anyways, I guess it's goodbye. No more ban appeals. Cya guys, it was fun while it lasted.
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2017/06/18 17:58:10
+1 cause Rum got unbanned
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/06/18 19:14:04
But tom, Rum is actually coolio.
Image Perso
Shindori
Date sent: 2017/06/19 06:27:59
You genuinely seem sorry in your latest reply so I'll give you a +1.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2017/06/19 08:05:44
Unbanned.

I have no idea why you were banned in the first place, your ban reason says "Asked for it" which is certainly not a reason to be banned for 7 months. Jordan's prior denial of this appeal is therefore invalid because not only was it on no grounds whatsoever, but even the ban itself seems to be invalid.

Sorry for not realising this sooner.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2017/06/19 08:15:43
CaptainSpaceSheep wrote: "To be honest I havent even consulted with other staff, but zi feel its right.
Denied"

Jordan, what's wrong with you? I remember you used to be much more forgiving when unbanning people. You didn't even consult with staff? Why?
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/06/19 17:23:43
What. The. Fuck.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2017/06/20 14:37:49
The reason "Asked for it" was because she literally asked me to ban her. She then yelled at me saying it was a test, and that I was a bad staff member for it, her rudeness made me not unban her at the time.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/06/30 23:47:19
Luigi, I really appreciate you doing this for me. Being unbanned didn't really appeal to me as much back then. I honestly didn't think that would happen, since, everybody hates me. I would honestly hate myself, too. I did so many things to make others mad, and got mad to easily myself. I was always in a bad mood, and always mad about stupid things that didn't even matter. I would use my age as an excuse to get away from punishments. I would even cause scenes for no reason, and act like a total drama queen. I am so sorry for all of that behavior, and I plan to do the opposite of those things this time. And if I even think once of being rude, and get banned... I deserve it. I was so rude, and foolish. I deserved to be banned, like I said before. But I really appreciate opportunity, and I will use it to show you how much I have matured. Thanks again, and I hope you all grow to like me again. ~Brooke

PS: This is my last post on this appeal.
Image Perso
ThebrookeWalker
Date sent: 2017/07/01 00:19:57
(I know I said that ^ would be my last post, but I wanted to clear something up.)

Matodir: "The fact that after 6,938 -1's you still think people want you is immature Brooke."

I actually never thought anyone would want me back. I felt like nobody even wanted to speak to me, that's how ashamed I felt. But right now, I feel like Luigi was very nice, and actually cared. I feel like he was very genuine about the situation, and made sense since Jordan didn't even consult with any staff. I didn't exactly read the whole thing, because I thought after "Declined" He would say how annoying I am. Now that I re-read it, I actually agree with Luigi. I understand he would think it was right, but in any community like this you're supposed to consult with the staff. Thanks again, Luigi, and this is DEFINITELY my last post. And to all the haters, you had the right to call me those names.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/08/08 19:41:41
I still wake up in cold sweats every day thinking about how you actually fucking got unbanned.

I did so much work uncovering how much of an immature hypocritical brat you were, and you're unbanned.

Also, Cloudy is a pedophile:

CloudyBogdan
Date sent: 2017/05/13 07:36:06
Unban her PLS. She is spicy......um....
Plus one
+1
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2018/09/03 12:46:06
-1. can we just revoke this unban from last year?
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/09/27 05:33:52
-1 I read one comment and that's enough for me.
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/09/27 05:35:18
Wait you're unbanned? Oof, I read the wrong comment.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/09/27 11:54:25
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-1 I read one comment and that's enough for me
Wait you're unbanned? Oof, I read the wrong comment

The definition of Diamond Launcher in two statements
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/09/27 19:50:41
Yeah, unbelievably dull.
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/10/01 03:50:40
Yeah, sure.
Image Perso
GraetiztGamer
Date sent: 2018/12/21 22:43:34
Sometimes i really fucking love Aouldrain.
That answer had me rolling on the floor.
Keep it up.
On the other hand i remember you getting pissy at me and try and destroy my house because i hadnt noticed that i hadnt claimed it in completely so you claimed it and destroyed a 4x4 corner of my house. I liked that house. Also "I actually never thought anyone would want me back. I felt like nobody even wanted to speak to me" That hasnt changed.
-1 even though, sadly, unbanned.

Register or Log in to use the forum