Date sent: 2016/11/05 03:51:19
*disclaimer: information may be added or changed upon the request of others*

Your in-game name:

Xx_Dreemurr_xX (fabulous /nick: Asriel)

How old you are:

I am 14 years old [05/21/2002]

Your gender:

Male Toaster

Have you been banned on any other servers?

Yes, i have been banned on 2 servers for the same false reason, but I am not gonna be getting in to that on this thread :|

Why do you think you should be a moderator?

I think that I should be moderator because often, people complain about the current staff, and I think that I can start to change that. Another reason is that recently, there have been a lot more problems on the server, and the admins are usually offline, or afk when the problem is happening. I am online for most of the day (if I'm not busy) and I see a lot of the shit that goes on. One last reason that I think I should be considered for any open Moderator position is that I have been told by a few players that I should be Mod, and that got me thinking about what some of the people think of me. I try my hardest to help people if no staff are online, and I've really been trying to make sure that I appeal to what most people are looking for in a staff member of the server. Also, I myself, and others know how responsible I can be when it comes to handling situations, even though I know I have done some wrong with handling people in the past. I think that I have changed from then, and should at least be given a chance. I understand that a lot of people dislike me, and I am truly sorry for anything that I may have done to make you see that about me. I am not asking for forgiveness, but I am asking for your understanding. ;P

How long can you be active on the server every day?

I can be active anywhere from 4-10 hours a day, depending if I have any work/school to be done that day. I am homeschooled, and work from home, so my schedule is very flexible.

What country do you live in?

I live in Florida, USA (sadly)

How long have you been on the server?

I first logged on to the server December of 2014, but I wasn't too active then.

Again, I apologize for anything I may have said or done to make anybody hate me, and I hope you understand.

Daily dose of meme

Contact me on Skype @remalemadingdong1
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2016/11/05 03:57:21
+1 best memes since world war 2
Image Perso
Sparqy
Date sent: 2016/11/05 04:06:06

Handles situations way too immature. Still does, regardless of who is at fault. Should not resort to insults; his ban appeal being a prime example, which is relatively new.

Has made three moderator applications within a few months of each other.

Did not give reasons why he should be moderator within detail and in variety. "Why you think you should be moderator" question was answered in an apology, not with construct of your policies.

While I appreciate freedom of speech widely, I don't think, for your sake, that in each application you must feel it's necessary to write (sadly) after USA - some people might get triggered.
Image Perso
DatGoodBear
Date sent: 2016/11/05 04:11:18
+1 yas bitch
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/05 04:11:23
@sparqy - every time i see your player head, it reminds me of this (please don't take this as an insult)

Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2016/11/05 06:18:34
+1 Bit hot headed at times but will def do good.

^ was before I became moderator. Nothing against you Asriel, as we're decent friends, but I feel you're not the best for moderator.

Image Perso
HotPikachuSex
Date sent: 2016/11/05 06:19:04
+1
Image Perso
belgnbor
Date sent: 2016/11/05 06:59:55
-1 All over the place, has a short fuse
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/05 07:19:08
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/05 07:20:34
and sparqy. the reason i made this last application was because i wanted to update it, start out fresh, and apologize for what i have done. apparently you don;t give a shit :|
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/11/05 09:33:25
Poor guy you seem desperate

Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/05 09:35:32
called it ^
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2016/11/05 18:23:02
Image Perso
Vulturboy
Date sent: 2016/11/05 19:40:57
Aren't you still banned? Not to mention your "final" ban appeal meant you keep dragging it out until you get your way. I don't see how this will be any different.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/11/05 19:57:15
-1, I'm not -1'ing you for nothing, although if you get staff you will probably punish me for nothing. But I am -1'ing for valid reasons;
You can't take constructive criticism
You are often biased when one says something that you don't like
You insult people too often, shows how easily triggered you will be
You just can't find a balance in things
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/11/05 22:14:09
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2016/11/05 23:33:01
Image Perso
Wolves_rock5651
Date sent: 2016/11/06 03:07:16
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/06 03:18:13
matt. why would i punish you for nothing? who am i, chip?
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2016/11/06 03:47:39
-1 I loved the memes though lol
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/06 04:14:54
vultur. the reason i made this application was to update anything i needed to, apologize for what i have done in the past, and start fresh. but you guys obviously don't see anything in that :|
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/11/06 05:54:00
In time, I, maybe, might forgive you, cause I give a fuck, but people won't, you can't just do all you did then instantly expect everyone to forgive you for everything
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/06 06:03:16
you say that like everyone hates me. only a select few of you really go this far out to fuck with me. seriously. i've met a lot more people on this server that are perfectly fine with me, and have no problem with me being on. but people like you, just push everything aside to fuck with me.

~CIAO
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/06 06:42:03
if you guys don't think i would be suitable as mod, maybe you guys could give me a trial-mod rank and spectate how i may be. if you think it could work, then maybe full mod could be an option.
Image Perso
Sparqy
Date sent: 2016/11/06 07:15:53
Haha, dree, I see the resemblance.

To be completely honest, I don't find you trustworthy even for trial-mod. You are explosive in conflict and can't handle an argument maturely. I would have waited quite a bit and re-done my moderator application when I proved to people I was trustworthy.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/06 07:40:16
i don't just get pissed at people and argue for no reason. it's only when they wake up in the morning, and say "i'm gonna piss asriel off today", and that's literally what i deal with all day. if you were online during the same hours that i'm online, you could see that literally nobody has a problem with me, and we all just sit there and build like normal human beings. the only problems we have are the people who keep coming and harassing us because of bogdan or some shit. other than that, we usually just talk about things.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/06 08:18:24
but i'm not arguing about your -1 or opinion
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2016/11/06 14:39:37
You say you want people to forgive you, but to be forgiven, you need to fix your problem first. You still act like you did. That is why I -1
Image Perso
_EnderArrow
Date sent: 2016/11/06 15:20:33
Abstain for now. You seem like a great guy and defiantly had mistakes before. But you still seem to immature to handle such a high rank on the server.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/11/06 15:58:02
^
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/11/06 17:11:17
"if you guys don't think i would be suitable as mod, maybe you guys could give me a trial-mod rank and spectate how i may be. if you think it could work, then maybe full mod could be an option."

Can you fit your head through a door mate? autistic scumbag
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2016/11/06 17:15:32
Trail mod and Mod are the same thing, It only the prefix that is different. I suppose trail mod is a way of letting player that they are new and may make a few mistakes as they learn.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/11/06 17:33:09
"FRESH START"

shits on my face and brings my name up for no reason, just because i -1'd:
"matt. why would i punish you for nothing? who am i, chip?"

GG DREEMURR, GREAT MATURE START YOU HAVE GOING FOR YA! :D

sometimes its good if you just shut your mouth, completely, zip it.
maybe you'll get somewhere in life other than a hospital.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/06 19:46:28
chip. this is what gets on my fucking nerves. when you start shit like this, when you are the one who really needs to shut up. i didn't get mad at you for -1ing me. i got mad at you because you're more immature than people see me. and you get away with it.
Image Perso
AstroDogs
Date sent: 2016/11/06 20:32:52

You are incapable of handling situations as a whole.
When you do, you are a screaming child who didn't get their way and are now throwing a tantrum. You are a pathetic excuse for a moderator candidate. I've said this in the past and I will say it again ; You are an incompetent, tantrum throwing pile of garbage, who starts fights for no god damn reason, you, no matter what you do, will never even be close to being a mod.

I came out of retirement from this server just to tell you this.

Have fun Dreemurr.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/11/06 21:13:36
Dreemurr you literally just started shit with me by slating my name where not necessary at all.
all i did was fucking reply. grow up.

why do i have the urge to just delete this thread? ugh.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2016/11/06 22:51:01
Abstain.

You're a good person, but not quite mod material.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2016/11/07 00:30:01
Everyone hates Asriel, and yet somehow we are pretty decent friends.

If you all don't get triggred by him and just ignore his remarks this BS wouldn't even happen. Asriel isn't an asshat 100% of the time.
Image Perso
Sparqy Back-up
Date sent: 2016/11/07 00:59:32
A moderator shouldn't even be an asshat, even if it isn't 100% of the time. Not mod material. Unfriendly and immature when conflicted in unnecessary, redundant arguments.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2016/11/07 01:03:31
@Sparqy Yeah I agree with that but just in general. Those who don't like him continuously give him shit just because he talks back.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/07 03:27:54
then why the hell is chip head admin? he starts shit as much as you guys say i do, yet you see him as the better person.

side note: trial-mod technically isn't the same rank with a different prefix. trial-mod is a rank that is given before you obtain full mod, so the admins can observe how you would do, if they think you're worthy of mod, they upgrade you to the official mod rank. even though they do have the same perms, doesn't mean the same rank, because trial mod is... well... a trial.
Image Perso
Irk_Cipher
Date sent: 2016/11/07 19:15:18
@Chip

If you deleted this page and deleted all history of Dreemurr existing, I don't think anyone would care.

Can we just retcon Dreemurr from the Co.'s history?
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/08 00:55:11
. . . ?

i'm not trying to start shit with you. i don't really want to be in any shit, or get in any trouble. it's just hard when people like you are being a bit rude to me, so i just kinda snap ._.

now, i'm not saying that what you said was really rude, but calling me immature and unfriendly when one of my goals is to become friendly with most players, KINDA hurts my feelings when i'm really trying my hardest. i mean, look at how many people like me on the server, because they don't start shit with me. i've never seen someone on the server have a problem with me since i was unbanned.

so, i hope you understand what i'm trying to get at :)

~CIAO!
Image Perso
AstroDogs
Date sent: 2016/11/08 03:29:40
"so i just kinda snap"

Case in point why you will never be staff.

And back to my resting place I go.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/08 03:33:53
thanks for the confidence boost :')
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2016/11/08 04:25:48
Stop being rude to chip. Wtf did he ever do to you? Tbh he actually +1ed your first app. So I have no fucking idea why you hate him.
Image Perso
Sparqy
Date sent: 2016/11/08 04:45:07
You have a temperament issue. You haven't worked much on it from what I have seen, and yes - I understand it's hard to not lash out at people when you get insulted, and that's exactly why you're not going to become a mod.

You were just pardoned from what I've read, and you made another application where not needed. You can't expect to change your approval with many just by being pardoned and making a new application with essentially no explanation on the "Why you'd like to be moderator" part.

People dislike you because instead of working on helping yourself, you make endless amounts of applications with more and more apologies each time, with individual attacks on staff within each which don't help your case.

Also, might I add, very vague application. I don't get the sense of seriousness with the added meme and your political preference with your nation added, not to mention 50% of the application is an apology letter.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/08 05:07:16
@Michael - stop implying that i hate chip. like i've said multiple times, i don't hate anyone, but there are a few of you that get on my nerves more than others. the reason chip is one of those people is because he kept me banned for way longer than i should have, just because he thought i was a harm to the community. now, you can think whatever you want about me, i'm not stopping you from that, but please don't take anything out on me.

@Sparqy - now, about the apology. yes, i understand a lot of the application is an apology, but that was after i answered the actual question with what i thought was appropriate. it's not like i only answered with an apology, and ignored the question altogether.

now, about the meme and seriousness. yes, i added a meme for fun, and i see nothing wrong with that. just because i applied for mod on a server doesn't mean i have to act like i'm in military camp. i honestly don't like being serious and strict 100% of the time, but only in the times when it is necessary. for example, armz is a good admin, does what he needs to on the server, and takes care of shit, but he knows when to take it down and not be so serious, and joke around on the server and have fun.

NOW, about what i didn't cover.

1. i didn't make an endless amount of applications, i made 3, and i did so because i wanted to update a lot of the information, apologize, start fresh, and hope you guys changed your view of me.

2. does it matter that i don't like that i live in america? i mean, evil billionaires running for president, murderous clowns on the loose, and no batman when you need him. this country is pretty corrupt if you view it in a political sense, and i am allowed to not like where i live.

3. i will add more to the question if you really think i did a poor job of doing so. (even though i stated clearly 2 major points why i think i should be considered to be moderator on this server)
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/08 05:13:50
i added another point or two in the answer :)
Image Perso
Sparqy
Date sent: 2016/11/08 05:22:59
Political views should be left aside when filling out an application for a staff position. Just a tip.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/08 05:26:01
all i said was "(sadly)"

one parenthesized word.

and how about the time you brought politics in on my first staff application?
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/08 05:27:44
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/11/08 05:38:00
Sparqy, I don't mean to offend you, but you're going too strict with dreemurr, if he does 1 you say he didn't do 2, if he does 2 you say he didn't do 1, if he does 1 and 2 you say he didn't do enough of each. True this is Asriel, but you're making it utterly impossible for him to talk as each time he says something, you always have counter argument to shut it down.
Image Perso
Sparqy Back-up
Date sent: 2016/11/08 06:19:06
I suppose matt,

Dree, we have established this many times that was a test to see how you would react, and you forgot to clip that into your screenshot there.

Besides, this isn't my application which is supposed to represent me and my maturity, this is yours, and as a suggestion I would recommend you leave out political views.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/08 06:24:48
i actually don't get how saying "(sadly)" triggers you this much lol.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/08 07:01:42
please ignore the other staff applications harvoo decided to bring up for some stupid ass reason
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/11/08 12:53:18
Im not the one who desperately made 3 of them
Image Perso
Sparqy Back-up
Date sent: 2016/11/08 13:56:33
Point proven, cannot take criticism.
Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/11/08 22:55:19
-1 I have just loaded the forum to see that you have 3 running mod applications.

You are clearly too eager to want to become a moderator and also the fact that you cannot take criticism so you therefore make a new thread to hide or temporarily bury your rash and immature responses to said criticsism. You are a joke.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/09 01:27:19
sparqy. that's not criticism. that's being an ass.

guin. i waited a month in between each one, and i asked for the others to be shut down. this is the only one i need open, but harvoo decided to bring all 3 back up to the top.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2016/11/09 03:12:35
Jesus you guys need to chill out.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/09 08:44:50
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/09 08:58:59
sorry m8
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/09 10:45:49
wait, were you talking to me, them, or both of us?
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2016/11/09 16:00:17
Them mostly. There's some serious hate issues on this server.
Image Perso
Crazy
Date sent: 2016/11/10 13:23:35
-1 power hungry as fuck. Made 3 apps.
Image Perso
Puff30826
Date sent: 2016/11/10 18:15:35
Crazy, he made those other 2 a while ago. Harvey just wanted to be a jerk and bumped them to the top to make it seem like he made 3 in a small amount of time. This one is updated with more info and is the only one that is open. Asriel himself told Luigi to delete the other two because they are outdated.
Image Perso
Crazy
Date sent: 2016/11/10 18:57:28
I'm not a retard, I know they're old.
He created 3 applications instead of simply editing his old ones.
He created new applications for the pure fact that he wanted to remove the negativity.

I hate to be a cunt and make this point:
But creating new applications also makes it harder for luigi to see what the community wants, because someone may -1 an app but not see the other one.

DreemurrTheDreamer... what kind of fucking name is that anyways?
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/10 19:30:26
as i said to luigi, if i just simply updated the old ones, the replies that were already on there before the update would have made no sense.

aaand, my name is a reference to undertale ;3
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/11/10 20:16:36
^ then you should have commented the update instead.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/11/10 20:29:37
CHIPPPPP
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2016/11/10 21:07:32
Why are you guys so overly pissed at Asriel?
Image Perso
Shindori
Date sent: 2016/11/10 21:45:13
-1. Not a suitable person for a rank which comes with responsibility in my opinion.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/10 21:49:08
kden. could you tell me how you think i could improve?
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/12 10:26:47
last bump for a few days
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/15 03:13:35
bump ;p
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/15 06:18:51
oh, and ck, i just realized one of your comments

"You say you want people to forgive you, but to be forgiven, you need to fix your problem first. You still act like you did. That is why I -1"

i already said that forgiveness isn't what i'm looking for, but i am looking for understanding of my apology. i've tried to fix what people say is wrong with me, but they refuse to fix what is wrong with themselves. yes, i'm gonna use sparqy as an example here, and i don't give a shit if he's offended. he constantly tells me i'm doing shit wrong, and how whatever i do or say, he has a problem with, but he just goes on and on about how what i do is wrong. i could go on for a while explaining, but i think i will stop here.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2016/11/16 03:17:55
Well if you want someone to change how they treat you the best thing to do is to treat them with respect first. Give them a reason to treat you nice. Don't make yourself be the bad guy. Let them be mean all on their own. They eventually will treat you with respect.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/16 21:00:58
bump, because after i told them to stop, crazy keeps bumping my old mod apps
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2016/11/16 21:45:09
I feel like Asriel should get a clean slate honestly.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/16 21:46:56
im not starting a new app, if that's what you're implying.
Image Perso
Crazy
Date sent: 2016/11/17 08:36:45
I was sat at spawn, minding my own business. And this cuntface smited me and then flew off.
I kicked him for abuse of smite, and of course he denied it with the help of his bitchy friend.
Called me attention seeking and trying to cause shit, called me names... etc.
Staff told me to report it when I'm being abused by a donator instead of taking it into my own hands. Excuse me, if I'm being abused by a player, and I'm about to be abusively killed and all my items destroyed. Im going to fucking react.

After some time, Dylan messaged me and said he appreciated how I stuck up for myself.

You're abusive, you're a liar, and you're a cunt.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/17 11:00:21
wow. so many lies. lets start this off easy (please excuse any spelling errors, as i am on my 3DS)

1. i didn't smite you, i smit the spider on the other side of the spawn
2. even if i did smite you, it would have done nothing at spawn
3. i didn't fly off, i did /spawn to get back to spawn
4. i never called you any names
5. you kicked me right after i did /spawn, and of course i was flying away. you want me to live at spawn?
6. who's my bitchy friend?

you can't call me an abusive cunt if i didn't do anything yet, therefore, this argument is invalid.
Image Perso
Larus12345
Date sent: 2016/11/17 13:51:35
Look, first of all Dreemur you're never going to appeal to everyone. No matter how hard you try you can't be friendly with everyone. (No one can)
Arguing on your mod app doesn't set a good example. If someone calls you names you just tell them that you disagree with them, there's no need to create a shit storm.
All these people who seem to have so much against you, just ignore them. You're always going to have some people who try to bring you down and ruin what you're trying to accomplish.
Personally I think if you matured a bit and stopped letting these people have so much impact on you (even though their opinions are equivalent to dog shit) you would be a very suitable candidate in my opinion.
+1 for now.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/11/17 16:54:20
Larus what did you hit your head on? Did it hurt?
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/18 23:49:50
bump
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/19 07:09:46
and thanks larus for your response
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/19 08:09:11
added more to the "Why do you think you should be a mod" question
Image Perso
HotPlkachuSex
Date sent: 2016/11/19 19:13:02
+1 kindest, most respectful person on this server lell
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/20 01:26:49
would ya look at that. a beetley wannabe. fuck off, you'll never be as good.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/20 01:27:28
nah, i almost fell for it, if it wasn't for the obvious letter error in your name. thanks for the response.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/21 22:06:41
bump :/
Image Perso
Lumberjack1541
Date sent: 2016/11/23 09:40:16

The application is well written, but thats only 1 criteria. I won't call advertising your mod app link as being desperate, since some people don't even read posts. I'll call this out though, from what I know you can't handle things well, you're arguing, which is much different than debating about things that you have done and about other people. Its not something that an acceptable staff would do, is it?

Conclusion (also a Moral of the Story): Don't try to become a Mod because you'd like having a fancy name, or just the title. Become a Mod if you know you're fit for it.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/11/23 16:54:45
I know this vote is for nothing, but +1, this guy is actually cool when approached to correctly, he also has my mentality when it comes to insulting people, and also watches dragonball, defo +1.

PS, I do not want any cunts saying that I +1'ed his app just because he said I was nice and fun to talk to on my ban app thing.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/24 05:10:44
@lumberjack - of course a mod would argue with someone when needed. if someone says "i'm hacking, and nobody's gonna stop me", any real mod wouldn't just sit there and accept it. they would take action, tell the player otherwise, and punish them respectively. i also know i would be fit for mod, and i'm not doing it for the title. i would actually take the position and keep my VIP+ tag, and it really wouldn't matter. also, try dealing with chip's and harvoo's responses every time you log on to the forums. it gets annoying, and i'm not gonna sit there and take it all. of course i'm gonna respond with what's right.

@matt - idk what you mean about me insulting people, but i really refrain from doing so too much. i also really hope me watching dragonball isn't the main reason you +1d me, cuz that's like me +1ing ellie cuz she has brown hair. ot's an invalid reason.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/11/24 06:00:47
Didn't you read my "PS" I +1ed cause you're actually nice and can talk normally and maturely to people.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/24 07:08:21
i know, i read it.

btw. my internet is being fuckin drunk for the past few days, and my computer won't connect to it. and when it does, it's for like 5 mins every 2-3 hours. sorry if it takes me a while to respond to your posts. i would use my 3DS, but it's hard typing paragraphs on a touch screen.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/26 13:50:37
bump
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2016/11/28 19:25:57
+1
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/28 20:57:55
thank you for your response. is there any particular reason you decided to +1 though? i like to see that people actually see something in me.
Image Perso
Wolves_rock5651
Date sent: 2016/11/28 22:13:25
+1, you've changed for the better. You seems more mature and not so salty. Good luck.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/28 22:16:22
thanks!
Image Perso
Platty2000 =3
Date sent: 2016/11/29 18:11:12
+1
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/29 18:26:05
thanks .3.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/30 01:43:44
another bump. damn the mod app section is busy today ;p
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/12/01 20:46:48
-1 chats shit
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/12/01 21:27:04
k
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/12/05 00:10:23
bump
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2016/12/05 01:27:37
You are banned and you bump... yer smart m9
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/12/05 02:50:36
i already know i will be unbanned. i've been unbanned for my previous 2 bans, and they still have the same amount of evidence (which is none at all)
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2016/12/05 03:23:58
I'm pretty sure all of the times you've been banned have proof. You have provided them yourself actually.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/12/05 03:48:14
i was originally banned for the GUI that i use (since it is also used in the xray hack). i was then unbanned because they somewhat agreed that what i was using wasn't the hack itself, after i tried proving to them that i don't hack. i was then banned again for the same reason, without any warning whatsoever. i was unbanned the next day, and the staff were monitoring me for any suspicious behavior or mining patterns. i woke up a few days later to log in, and i realized i was banned yet again. they just want to fuck with me, and legit have no evidence (other than the GUI, which i tried proving is only a GUI)

chip, if you're reading this, i would like to give you the same evidence i tried to show ellie (pointless)
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/12/09 09:39:13
bump
Image Perso
dancingcreeper
Date sent: 2016/12/10 00:29:22
You are jerk. Every ban appeal you -1 on from what ive seen, You have NO sympthay. And that tells me you don't care about other players.
Image Perso
Emily98
Date sent: 2016/12/10 01:25:30
Have you ever talked to Asriel? Just once? Or seen him in game?
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/12/10 02:36:28
dancing, that's a lie. i've seen you literally once, and that was in the skype call with UkranianStephen and Poopyhouse. i have never said any of those things, and i don't appreciate lying.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/12/11 20:10:08
another bump. forums are flooding today.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/12/22 20:17:02
-10 days later-

bump. i know i'm still banned, but i'm hoping the staff team gets their shit together and realizes their mistake. i was really hoping on helping this server out from the day i joined.
Image Perso
camassasin22
Date sent: 2016/12/23 14:59:23
-1 has a short temper and always annoys people (like me)
memes wont get you anywhere BTW
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/12/24 00:02:06
um. how have i annoyed you? i think disagreeing with you and annoying you are 2 different things if that is what you are referring to. and about the short temper, no, i do not think my temper is short. however, i do get pissed when people continue to argue with me for pointless reasons. btw, i only posted the memes for fun, not trying to get anywhere with them. spongebob taught me the only way to get places is with a rock.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2017/01/16 21:02:06
revival of mod app (bump)
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/01/16 21:20:53
I'll abstain. To me personally, you can be a bit annoying at times, but you do always have a reason for it, which is partly why I have a fraction of a degree of respect for you. I might change it to +1 if I notice anything else good about you
Image Perso
MikeNomad
Date sent: 2017/01/16 22:17:13
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2017/01/17 00:31:39
mike, can in get a reason?
Image Perso
MikeNomad
Date sent: 2017/01/17 00:40:54
All my reasons are stated by other people.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2017/01/17 01:39:09
kthen. i don't even think i know you lol
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/01/18 03:41:40

bump
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2017/01/18 18:49:12
lol thanks
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/01/21 05:22:04
Okay I'll +1. After coming back onto the server after my camping trip, I saw that Asriel is actually a nice dude, actually silent sometimes. It's just that he doesn't like people who he sees as stupid/idiotic.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2017/01/21 05:33:43
minoi is the only current one who pisses everyone off atm
Image Perso
KakashiSen
Date sent: 2017/01/22 01:27:51
Asriel you did not join in December 2014, infact i was online when you first joined which was bout September 2016
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/01/22 03:42:14
Pluus 1
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2017/01/22 06:21:50
that was when i joined to become more active. there was a reset in between me first playing (which i only came on like once a week), and me rejoining in august or september of 2016 and becoming way more active since then.
Image Perso
i_am_Choi_Boi
Date sent: 2017/01/22 23:47:32
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2017/01/23 02:06:58
thanks m8
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2017/01/23 02:07:56
CLOSED: as luigi said he would accept my $300 for co-owner rank.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/01/23 03:58:09
You joking
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2017/01/23 04:04:49
i am not. ask him yourself if ya want.

i really hope i can help in some way
Image Perso
TheYarrowRex
Date sent: 2017/01/28 00:22:10