Forum Index > General > negative money > Read the topic

negative money

Image Perso
becky_wod
Date sent: 2015/09/17 09:15:32
Hey guys, not sure what type of plugin is used by the shop but it seems to be conflicting, i was trying to assist someone today ( 17/9/2015 ) and unfortunately my money dipped slightly into the negative, that in itself is bad but the issue i'm raising isn't to do with that. it's to do with the fact that none of the sell signs seem to be working. i have a feeling it might be region related or world guard. but that's not for me to know it's just a gut feeling. could someone please come and fix the sell signs at their earliest convenience thanks guys
Image Perso
becky_wod
Date sent: 2015/09/17 09:18:59
( sorry if that seemed rude btw ) that's my issue when emailing or posting on the forums, i'm a nice gal really ^.^
Image Perso
helio
Date sent: 2015/09/17 09:19:31
Hmm this is odd I have not heard of this happening before.
Image Perso
becky_wod
Date sent: 2015/09/17 09:24:21
me neither but taking a look around it seems like we're using two different types of shop plugin one i know of, and one i don't. the one in the playershop isn't using the same type of plugin, then again this shouldn't be the problem or issue, because i've been able to buy something ( again that then dropped my £0 into negative £2.10. which is item exploitation. i am happy to return the item and have my money reset to £0. but even that's not the pressing issue. how are we, the players, supposed to make money when none of the sell signs seem to be working? :/
Image Perso
Vulturboy
Date sent: 2015/09/17 13:35:12
Are you a default? Because defaults don't have shop permissions.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2015/09/17 15:05:59
She is Donator+ vulture.

Register or Log in to use the forum