TheRedTato is here to stay

Image Perso
TheRedTato
Date sent: 2020/04/03 20:02:42
Closed . Taking a break from the server for a week, maybe more idfk.
Image Perso
Andrew.R
Date sent: 2020/04/05 08:10:05
redtato the villager murderer lol
Image Perso
TheRedTato
Date sent: 2020/04/05 15:46:38
Closed
Image Perso
Andrew.R
Date sent: 2020/04/05 16:21:51
lmao they can be a pain in the ass now an again lol
Image Perso
CrazyShakes
Date sent: 2020/04/07 17:38:49
-1 uwu
Image Perso
Ninon
Date sent: 2020/04/07 17:40:16
+1 We're overdue for new staff and Tato would make a great addition to the team.
Image Perso
Zabra
Date sent: 2020/04/07 17:40:58
+1
Image Perso
TheRedTato
Date sent: 2020/04/07 17:42:52
Closed
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2020/04/07 17:53:38

Having to say that you're "here to stay" does not really help with the app, yes you're active now (somewhat) but in the past you've been pretty inactive doesn't strike a lot of hope of being a good staff member, with the possibility that you may be inactive for a long time again (Although not a bad thing, we've had more inactive staff members, but still doesn't make me trust it that much). You have had instances in the past with other players, and people see that as "Childish/Impulsive" is a good thing to bring up, but yet again, doesn't put alot of trust in you from a player on the server. Also thinking you're able to say that you can "deliberate/make thoughtful decisions before acting" just gives off the feeling that you're really egotistical (which isn't bad) but from what I've seen, its a pretty rash judgement of yourself. With all the issues going on in the world, and everyone being stuck at home, the activity may suffer when life finally goes back to normal, understood by saying "for the foreseeable future", but what happens after? In my opinion, you'd just turn into another pretty inactive staff member like Ellie or Mia. Finally, with Avery and Mia (pretty inactive though), and other staff members that don't care about the time, a staff member from PST isn't really needed. I can feel like you could be another PumpkinPieHD, who was low key a bad staff member and really couldn't handle criticism very well.

These are my own thoughts on the mod app, nothing personal, just my feelings about how you'd be as a staff member.
Image Perso
CrazyShakes
Date sent: 2020/04/07 18:27:47
I said to message me if you wanted the feedback and you didn't. I guessed you didn't want it. :)
Image Perso
TheRedTato
Date sent: 2020/04/07 18:33:50
Closed
Image Perso
CrazyShakes
Date sent: 2020/04/07 18:43:57
Fe.
Image Perso
chrom
Date sent: 2020/04/08 01:08:33
-1 hell no
You seem like a mix of Ninon's and Ranthar's bad traits, made a little bit milder.
Image Perso
TheRedTato
Date sent: 2020/04/08 02:28:54
Closed
Image Perso
chrom
Date sent: 2020/04/08 14:37:57
Ok here’s my response in bullet points
1. You seem to have a bad memory. An example of this is that my original response was actually from pres on your original mod app. Having bad memory isn’t good when being staff as you could forget staff commands
2. You can be very toxic and that’s not good as a staff member
3. You seem biased towards me ever since I got angry at you for building your tower next to the trail but idc anymore
4. Idrc about the nature trail anymore so you can have all of it.
For these reasons I must -1
Image Perso
TheRedTato
Date sent: 2020/04/08 15:20:44
Closed
Image Perso
TheRedTato
Date sent: 2020/04/10 18:42:18
In case you haven’t realized by now, Closed
Image Perso
Turdlover69
Date sent: 2020/04/10 18:54:01
I think tato needs one of these
,o.
( )
) (
,' `.
,-'/ \`-.
( `-.___,-' )
`-. ,-'
/`,---.'\
/ / \ \
( ( ) )
\ `-._,-' /
`-._,-'
Image Perso
Turdlover69
Date sent: 2020/04/10 18:54:36
tato is big baby?
Image Perso
TheRedTato
Date sent: 2020/04/10 19:17:55
Closed
Image Perso
Turdlover69
Date sent: 2020/04/11 19:32:35
reopened by turdy!
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2020/04/11 20:04:28
I have realized now, though I choose ignorance. Closure is irrelevant as I am not here for the applicant's sake.

In response to Chrom
1. You seem to have a bad memory. An example of this is that my original response was actually from pres on your original mod app. Having bad memory isn’t good when being staff as you could forget staff commands
I wouldn't consider that such a bad trait, and can't recall observing those with bad memory being bad staff as result of their bad memory.
2. You can be very toxic and that’s not good as a staff member
Fair if you provide an example of how you define toxicity, an example of Tato doing something to match your definition of toxicity, conditions lead to (and during) the event, and an example of how you think it could have been avoided.
3. You seem biased towards me ever since I got angry at you for building your tower next to the trail but idc anymore
If you don't care anymore, why did you mention it? Would a new bias be unjust considering the given conditions such as how he made the tower more naturistic to fit the theme, yet you still became irrationally upset regardless? Consider logic and rationality only works when both parties are logical and rational.
4. Idrc about the nature trail anymore so you can have all of it.
Again you claim to not care despite it being irrelevant. To tell him he can have all of it after the ordeal suggests giving up as sort of a final kick to show how he's burdened you, though a rather weak kick considering you said you don't care, and the trail was poorly cared for aside from my own and Tato's claims.

Subscribe to Donut Operator
Image Perso
Turdlover69
Date sent: 2020/04/11 23:33:56
To Pres: How to subscribe to donut operator? is it news subscription? youtube? snapchat? streaming service? mail service? email newsletter? patreon? twitch?mixer?

Register or Log in to use the forum