Ban Appeal by WolfShadowRider

Image Perso
WolfShadowRider
Date sent: 2019/12/08 23:54:52
Username: WolfShadowRider

Why you were banned: Griefing

When you were banned: Aproximitely 12/8/2019 6:40 PM

The full story to this is extremely short. Basically I made my usual "Petrograd is evil" joke and make a fake threat to blow up Ninja's forest (Sorry I don't have Ninja's exact username). Essentially anyone who's seen me on Mushroom Co. would know I don't blow up forests. XDD However I DID use TNT to grief the outer-rim of the surroundings of his house. Basically my INNITIAL intent was to go there while using Invisibility and simply place TNT in threatening ways.

Though this was obviously in hind-sight a DUMB idea, it's pretty much a representation of how little I know in terms of what is defined as "Grief". Minx herself can tell you that I once (maybe a month or two ago?) snuck into her /warp Sanctuary while under Invisibility and gave her Skeleton Horse "Tony" a new name. I think it was "El Stupido Animale". I only did this because I thought the name could simply be changed back. This seemed harmless, however it turned out that "Tony" had a special blue colored name. He was special and I ruined that BUT, CcShad was able to fix it.

Basically my primary point is that I love the server. I've only committed MISTAKES, but not crimes, at least until now. I lit the TNT because I specifically saw Ninja tell me to do it, thinking he'd be playing along and that we'd clean up the mess when it was all over. I didn't think he was mad or upset. In all honesty, at this point I have only two concerns.

First and foremost my concern is for Ninja. I hadn't know him well but, in the short time I DID, I really thought we'd become friends somewhat. If any hope of that is gone, then maybe I don't deserve to come back. Which is my second concern; being unbanned of course. When it comes down to it, my process of thought boils down to it starting as a funny prank, then going into a confusion over how Ninja reacted, then seeing Tamnica and Tsar show up and suddenly realizing what I did.

Overall, I knew Mush Co. took Griefing very seriously but, these things don't occur to me whenever I think of myself. I never see myself as a Griefer. Just doesn't seem like me but, I guess that's what I am now to Mush Co., and with just cause.

Closing remarks, I joined this server when James brought me here after him being here previously for 4 years. Now I'm leaving the server over idiocy of my own making, essentially turning a joke into one of the hardest things I'd ever have to let go. I could go on and on about everyone I've come to know and everything I've come to see and learn about Minecraft through Mush Co., but I don't think that's necessary.

Ninja, I'm sorry. It was honestly harmless. ;(
Image Perso
Luva
Date sent: 2019/12/09 08:11:24
+1
I believe that Wolf is telling the truth. He's an incredibly nice guy and I really hope to see him back on the server.
Image Perso
Spunty
Date sent: 2019/12/09 13:16:58
this does not surprise me, but i believe he deserves a second chance. +1
Image Perso
Ninja97us
Date sent: 2019/12/09 21:29:25
To be concise: I forgive you.

However if you are to return I do request 2 things of you.
These are as follows:
1. You will delete your home at the hidden base near my cabin and relinquish the property contained within to me.
2. You will refrain from entering any property owned by myself.

I do hope in the future you will exercise restraint in practical jokes... not everyone finds TNT particularly funny.

+1

-Ninja
Nobiscum Deus
Image Perso
Tsar
Date sent: 2019/12/09 21:47:31
Reduced to two weeks.
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2019/12/09 21:54:02
As Ranth said, Reduced to 2 weeks
Please be more considerate of the rules in the future, even if you think of it as a joke, and you think the other player does too, you're still putting yourself at risk by going against our written rules. "Don't grief" is literally our #1 rule.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2019/12/09 22:03:50
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/12/10 01:27:19
I know it's been accepted already but I too wish to +1
Image Perso
WolfShadowRider
Date sent: 2019/12/10 16:50:49
Ah thanks guys. At first I wasn't too worried but gotta be honest; over the past day, I was pretty scared I'd be gone for good.

P.S. Ninja, did the Staff find my secret base, or did you? I was hoping you'd find it one day. xDDD It was going to be my "base of operations" for all my invisi-prank missions... which of course I am no longer continuing. I also respect your restraining order against me. ;D I'll see you guys soon.
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2019/12/15 23:52:24
After discussing it with the victim and looking into it more (A lot of the exploded land was outside of his claim and is thus wilderness grief instead of normal grief) it's been reduced further to just 1 week, which you've already served!

Unbanned

Register or Log in to use the forum