Xray Appeal CopperNova

Image Perso
CopperNova
Date sent: 2019/11/17 08:18:17
Username: CopperNova

Why were you banned: Xray

I should have seen this coming, and should have acted smarter. My faction is all my real life school friends, and we invited this one guy who immediately started Xray hacking in the game, and peer pressured me to help him mine for diamonds and everything saying he would get banned anyways but It wouldn't affect me. He would tell me where the ores were and what directions to mine. I managed to gain about half a stack of diamonds from him. Also I did some research previously into anti-xray plugins and could it be that if you mine stuff too fast that the game detects you as hacking? Because I was mining all my silk touched diamond/redstone ore with my friends Fortune III. Again, poor decision making on my part and definitely should of been smarter next time. I felt I made a lot of progress in the game legitimately and would really appreciate being able to play in it again. Thanks for any considerations made admins.

When you were banned:
November 17, 2019
Image Perso
Foccs
Date sent: 2019/11/17 20:09:48
You made a mistake, as long as it doesn't continue, I think you deserve a second chance.

+1
Image Perso
AngenovaPuppeh
Date sent: 2019/11/17 20:54:36
+1
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/11/17 20:58:07
Well you see, after mining these diamonds, you sold them to me at an incredible rate. Current lowest rate is $11 per diamond.
The trade went as follows:
CopperNova
Diamond: 64 + 33
Diamond ore: 3

Presinus
$500

That means you sold me diamonds at $4.59 - $5.00 each, sharply undercutting every store on the server and immediately affecting the economy. Not only that, but you used the ill-gotten funds to buy an elytra, further affecting the economy.
Luckily I'm a wee bit brighter than that, and I often hold my purchased goods for a few days before using or reselling them, as it helps to prevent damage to the economy in the case that they may be ill-gotten. The diamonds were confiscated, I was refunded, the elytra will be repossessed, and the shop owner that sold you the elytra is unknown, so the damage done is not yet reversed, as they have profited from ill-gains.

Xray was 1 of multiple offences, and I suggest you confess the rest.
Image Perso
CopperNova
Date sent: 2019/11/18 00:02:09
Oh crap, I thought it was a normal price. I bought the elytra from FireLord, for around $800. I heard in chat someone selling 140 diamonds for $1k so i assumed 100 diamonds might go for $500 or around something like that, and played with the prices untill I got an offer. However im sure about 70 of the diamonds I sold you were legitimately mined. Sorry for any inconvenience on the purchase lol
Image Perso
CopperNova
Date sent: 2019/11/18 00:03:39
I said the N word 4 times 2 of which was accidently not in faction chat so that could be an offence. Although I was muted for 3 hours because of that.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/11/18 08:47:59
Alright, I'll +1
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2019/11/19 00:58:18
Unbanned (lack of evidence)

Register or Log in to use the forum