Staff application

Image Perso
AbsoluteLad
Date sent: 2019/11/06 02:22:15
Hello, it's me SadLaduwu, you may know me fro the server I have caused some commotion on it. I'm 12 and a half, lol and if that's the reason for not accepting this idrc. I'm male, and have not been banned on any other server. I think I should either be a mod or a help, not an admin cause i'm not up to that responsibility, I know all the basic things like to help people, (not very good at that) mute spammers, oppose day or night stuff like that. I'm active 4-6 hours a day and occasionally every other weekend i'm gone, I'll most likely NEVER be on on Thursdays. I live in the U.S.A and I've been on for a week, god a weeks a short time but this server is so small I love it. I love small servers like this one cause they have seems like such a good selection of people. Also a little note, i do not care for discord or TS because they clog up my computer storage. Idk if i'm supposed to apply this way but we will see how this goes. ~Lad :)
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/11/06 07:11:20
-1 you killed many sheep and first refused to admit to it, then admitted it, then said you killed 2, then said you killed 1. You are a perpetual liar, have 0 care for the rules or general ethics, and are brand-new to the server with not a clue how we do things.
You say "I'm 12 and a half, lol and if that's the reason for not accepting this idrc," which tells me you think people look down on you because of your age, rather than understanding there's something about you that you need to improve on.
You obviously never stop to read signs as you not only denied your awareness of the rules, but you also failed to see that mod apps have a template.
Image Perso
Spunty
Date sent: 2019/11/06 14:43:25
Very clearly not yet staff material.
Image Perso
ave
Date sent: 2019/11/06 16:03:53

Im with Spunty and Pres on this
Image Perso
Minx
Date sent: 2019/11/11 21:30:41
i never thought the kid would actually do it, i agree with spunty and pres
Image Perso
spacebois
Date sent: 2019/11/12 00:03:03

you killed many sheep and first refused to admit to it, then admitted it, then said you killed 2, then said you killed 1, very clearly not yet staff material, im with Spunty and Pres on this, i never thought the kid would actually do it, i agree with Spunty and Pres.

Register or Log in to use the forum