I messed up - Spunty's Ban Appeal.

Image Perso
Spunty
Date sent: 2019/10/30 14:55:55
Username: Spunty.

Why you were banned: Griefing 2700 blocks from the Meppers faction using lava.

When were you banned: Wednesday, 30/10/2019.

It started 29/10/19.
To be honest, I don't have an excuse for what I did. I was feeling nasty so I logged on to Mush at random and teleported to the first player who accepted before burning them and their base with lava then leaving. Writing that out I feel even more awful.

Later on I joined back and was warmly welcomed by a few of the players like Presinus who recognised me from when I used to come here a lot in 2013 - 2016. We started reminiscing on the server's history and its people, and it reminded me just how much fun I'd had playing here. Further into our conversation, one of the Moderators; Byn, offered to buy me Donator+. I was in awe at the kindness from these people and it motivated me to reintegrate back into the server and commence the reconstruction of SandArmy, my old faction.

However, the guilt from defiling the Meppers house continued to fester in my mind. I didn't gain anything from it, I was acting without reason. I was having such a good time on the server and I prayed that everything would be okay, but that was just wishful thinking. I shouldn't have accepted Byn's donation with the high chance of my banishment. I should have told someone what I did in order to seek out a resolve.

The next day, I continued gathering resources for my building project when one of the Meppers faction members joined and alerted staff of his griefed house. I messaged him saying that it was me before apologising profusely. I asked if there was anything I could do to prove how sorry I was and he said he would forget about what happened if I gave him 10 stacks of oak logs. I thanked him for his understanding and gathered a dozen stacks of oak and another of cobble before confessing to the staff that I was the culprit.
The other faction member who I'd killed joined and I apologised to her and gave her my enchanted armour and tools to make up for the gear I'd destroyed before being banned.

I know I don't deserve forgiveness, but I want more than anything to show the people who I've let down that I will try my best to redeem myself and be a member of this wonderful community once more.
I messed up, and I am truly sorry.

-Spunty
Image Perso
RechargeableSpy
Date sent: 2019/10/31 22:31:14
Everyone gets a little fired up sometimes.

+1
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/11/01 23:52:31
You did what you could to make up for it.

+1
Image Perso
Miss_Sassy34
Date sent: 2019/11/02 01:20:58
Even though you have been very remorseful during this whole event, the story you told me still doesn't 100% add up. I am going to stay mutual for now.
Perhaps maybe just take some time to think about your actions before appealing.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/11/02 14:18:06
Neutral, not mutual
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2019/11/02 20:24:02
Reduced to 2 weeks
Image Perso
Miss_Sassy34
Date sent: 2019/11/03 20:29:59
Pres, can you stop attacking me. I meant to say mutual, so just stop. Ty
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2019/11/03 22:18:04
It's neutral, not mutual tho. What do you mean by mutual?
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/11/04 14:57:16
Mutual doesnt even make sense in this context
Image Perso
ImTyeDye
Date sent: 2019/11/07 12:46:23
Mutual means you and spunty share common feelings, neutral means you're taking no sides. Mutual would make no sense in this context.
Image Perso
AngenovaPuppeh
Date sent: 2019/11/15 21:49:54
Neutral, not mutual

Register or Log in to use the forum