I was unfairly banned

Image Perso
sehhan
Date sent: 2019/07/28 16:23:57
Username:Sehhan

Why you were banned: xray i suppose

When you were banned:7/28/2019

I saw my cousin xraying a long time ago so i told him that if he is not going to stop i'll tell the mods.He didn't stop so i told a moderator "adould" about him and he got banned so he checked the mine that he was in /my mine because he was in my factions so i removed him from my factions and when the mod got to my mine he saw the straight lines and thought it was me.So he told me about the mines and i told him it wasn't me and he didn't believe so i got banned.
thats it i was unfairly banned
Image Perso
Bitch
Date sent: 2019/07/28 19:09:05
Bitch
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2019/07/28 22:53:32

The plugins on our server allow us to see who broke what blocks. Guessing is never the proper course of action when investigating xray, so if i have an assumption, I'm expected to find reasoning for it.

Considering that, your mines were in some very funky patterns, including mining diagonally straight into diamonds, down, up, curving. It was all very random, but mined straight into diamonds.

But, again ill give you the benefit of the doubt, and me and several other staff will look over your tunnels one more time.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/07/29 07:54:49
@sehhan Putting you ban reason in your appeal doesn't mean you're admitting to it. Just put "xray," not "xray I suppose."

@adould gosh hecking darnit adould, I told you banning is bad
Image Perso
sehhan
Date sent: 2019/08/03 20:14:23
ok i apologize for "hacking" and i didnt hack but i just apologize bec its my responsibility bec he got into my account and i didn't give him permission to use my pc but i get the ban he doesn't so here i am apologizing

Register or Log in to use the forum