Presinus' Moderator Application

Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/07/22 17:12:30
Very recently I made a helper application, but apparently it's a role that can't be applied for. Quitting isn't in my blood, so I figured I'd jump the gap and run head-first into the mod position (or injure myself trying).

How old you are: 19 years and 2 months

Your gender: Male

Have you been banned on any other servers? Yes, many times, but never more than once per server. (Most of the bans were from awful staff, awful rules, etc. 1 ban was for "homophobia" because I argued with a gay person (though the topic had nothing to do with gays or sexuality)) You get the idea.

Why do you think you should be a moderator? Many of the staff are too similar in their methods and ideas, and a good team always has diversity. My ideas are often different or opposing others in the staff team. It'd be like introducing a foreigner to an inbred family. I have military-style leadership experience & training, am educated in economy, and I have my own methods of discipline that satisfy all parties, rather than punishing because I think the person "deserves it." I have experience staffing minecraft servers, and so far the communities haven't objected to my methods. Along with this, I've noticed staff don't leave always leave a link to the ban appeals, and I feel anyone should have a fair chance to appeal even if suspected to be an alt or troll. We never know their situation 100%, and anything less is worth putting the bit of extra effort in in my opinion.

How long can you be active on the server every day? Depends on the day, but 3 hours at least. Weekends are usually free from 2pm to 11pm (often much later), when there's often dark spots where I don't see staff online.

What country do you live in? Canada, in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.

How long have you been on the server? Since May of 2017

Quick side note, I value feedback over upvotes and downvote. Tell me what you see as my desirable/undesirable traits, and I'll work on it. (Even if I explain to you why your observation may be inaccurate, I'll still work on it.)
Image Perso
rida
Date sent: 2019/07/22 17:27:33
+1
Image Perso
Mr_Black_Is_Back
Date sent: 2019/07/23 00:21:50
Bias and immature. Believes in his own brand of justice. Definitely not fit for a team-orientated position.

^ ^ ^ Someone who is willing to make fun of disabilities probably shouldn't be staff. ^ ^ ^

To clarify; I'm not saying I'm not these things. Just like I would be unfit for the position, Pres is too. In my opinion, of course.
Image Perso
Xythorn
Date sent: 2019/07/23 03:02:47
+1 Since regardless of what I say I'm gonna be seen as immature and an asshole while pres is gonna remain the nice guy who never does anything wrong and is the sweetest angel there is.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/07/23 05:49:36
@Anto you've seen me staff on a server before, and you've not witnessed any examples of the claims you're making against me, and neither have the staff team or server owners. You know well that I don't just go around making fun of every disabled person I meet, as you try to portray me. Also if I had known someone would be offended (aside from yourself), I wouldn't have said that. That statement in the screenshot was intended personal insult directed at you, after you went out there calling people retards (a term refering to those with SCT; a condition I myself have). Even then, I didn't expect you to take offence, as you're one of the crudest people on the server.
@David Nobody ever said I'm an angel ever in my life. The very day I was born I was called a mischievous daemon child. In junior kindergarten I was expelled from school and banned from several churches. Idk what drugs made you see people call me an angel, but hook me up with your dealer, because I wouldn't mind having some of whatever you got.
Image Perso
Xythorn
Date sent: 2019/07/23 11:38:06
Well in that case gotta hit you with fat

Can't have someone who wants to do hard drugs running around as staff on my christian minecraft server.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2019/07/23 11:49:07
+1
Image Perso
Mr_Black_Is_Back
Date sent: 2019/07/23 12:09:34
1. I called myself autistic. Because I am. I can make fun of myself, just like anyone can.
2. I made fun of ur tumour on april fools day. that was 3 months ago.
3. I SAID THE N WORD OMG

I'm not saying I'm perfect, or mod material, or better then you. I'm sayin you'd be a shit mod

Why are you trying to manipulate it so it looks like I made fun of your brain tumour when u made fun of autism hm?

Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/07/23 15:50:25
1. So I can make fun of those with brain tumours just because I have one? Get real.
2. It had nothing to do with pranking or the day, you just wanted an excuse to be an ass. The "joke" you made was essentially "How's that tumour going?" "I hope it grows out-of-control to the point it poses a major risk of causing extreme mass effect or death."
You made a very extreme statement and I made a mild joke using a format that I stole from you.

The context of that was David (who claims to be autistic) said I don't deserve to own guns because I have a brain tumour. Shortly after, you (who claims to be autistic) came along using a term that applies to a mental disorder that I have. I used your format to make a very mild personal joke/insult directed at you and David.

I'll ask you for a third time, during the time you actually witnessed me staffing, did you ever witness me doing anything you are accusing me of?
Image Perso
ImTyeDye
Date sent: 2019/07/23 20:38:09
Okay boys, stop the arguments. A mod app is meant to be given criticism to help the applicant approve on themselves, it is not a place for pointless back and forth bickering. Either one of ya's, be the bigger man and either stop or take it to DM's.
Image Perso
Mr_Black_Is_Back
Date sent: 2019/07/23 21:42:17
To answer the question, I don't even remember you being staff, the server died in a week

i never used that 'term' against you, i wasnt even on a call with david (which mia can back me up, i was talking to her)

i was barely even paying attention to chat, stop trying to loop me and david into the same shit, we're our own people

i don't care about ur comments anymore, my friends did / probably still do. but i dont; you're basically me if i cared about anything. the servers a shit hole right now and the last thing i wanted was more staff members that'll just rope all my friends into one big category because i talk to them, hence why i got heated

bigger fish to fry anyway
Image Perso
anglina123
Date sent: 2019/07/23 22:20:13
+1 for pres :)
Image Perso
Xythorn
Date sent: 2019/07/24 12:06:05
I honestly don't give a shit if you wanna make fun of me or my autism, but if you can't take it you shouldn't dish it out. Also don't attack other people's friends whom you don't know.

Much to the same reason as you -1 me, I'm doing the same to you. Honestly I respect how aould handled the argument and didn't escalate it himself and mostly kept out of it. I don't think you have the same level maturity as any of the current mods including the ones that are much younger than you. Grow up a little and stop whining when someone talks shit about you and definitely do not try to fire back.

I'm going out of the way to say this, when i'm playing minecraft with anto and friends I am no more mature than you are. Staff isn't for people who like to argue and fight other people. Just play the game.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/07/26 05:05:10
Thanks for voting Rida, Aoul, Ang, Anto, and Dave

@Tye good idea
Image Perso
Bitch
Date sent: 2019/07/28 19:01:57
Bitch
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/07/29 07:49:14
Thank you for the feedback, Bitch! I'll be sure to work on it :D
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/09/30 06:41:49
[EDIT] disregard what this comment once said, I wanna keep going. Climb all the way up and rule the server >:)
Image Perso
GhostAoi
Date sent: 2019/11/23 03:28:35
no offense but -1 in every single way possible
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/11/25 13:23:22
That statement was rude, meaningless, and deconstructive
Saying "no offense" was completely irrelevant, as you left no implication of trying to be anything other than blatantly rude, and you left me nothing to work with (i.e: "work on your activity," "be more welcoming to new players," etc.), but rather you chose something as incredibly unspecific as telling me I'm just unfit for every reason, as if you've witnessed me staff a server before and I somehow got literally everything wrong.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2019/11/27 21:14:10
I'm gonna have to agree with pres on this one, at least give him something to work off of.
Image Perso
ImTyeDye
Date sent: 2019/11/28 14:50:51
+1

seen em staff before, he's pretty good.

also aoi is inactive and her votes do not count, as she has outdated info and votes based on what she hears and not what she sees.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2019/12/01 03:25:44
I'm going to give you a +1 because if you think about it, every time you paint a room you're just making the room smaller. Also, who even cares
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/12/10 18:00:26
Thanks Tye, it means a lot :D

@Ruminisque as the paint dries, the room gains some of its lost size back, but not all.
Image Perso
CopperNova
Date sent: 2019/12/23 07:07:19
+1 Good person.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/12/23 09:40:16
Right back at ya, bud
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2020/05/25 03:25:47
bump