Forum Index > Ban Appeals > Ban appeal > Read the topic

Ban appeal

Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/12 20:54:02
i was banned because i stole from my old account
**admin: restored 12 posts by Skeledragon that had been edited to "..." on this thread**
Image Perso
Miss_Sassy34
Date sent: 2019/05/12 21:45:25
Lol actually
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/14 21:13:56
yes actually
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/05/15 11:48:13
If you feel you have been unfairly banned from the server, post a ban appeal in this section using the following template.

Username:

Why you were banned:

When you were banned:
Image Perso
tamnica
Date sent: 2019/05/15 20:29:11
Thank you for admitting you stole from your previous account. That previous account was perma-banned 5 and a half months ago for fire grief.
When I confronted you about the theft that got you temp-banned you told me you knew the rules and how the server works which means you knew what you were doing and that it was wrong.
Bypassing any kind of serious ban using vpns and/or alternate accounts is punished by perma-banning both accounts.

Perma-banned for bypassing ban
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/05/15 23:37:05
y e e t
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/16 21:41:37
my old base looked very similar to that i played on the server with my other account and realized that wasn't mine i am very sorry about my mistake
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/16 21:42:23
it wasn't my old account
Image Perso
tamnica
Date sent: 2019/05/17 07:27:18
Now that admiting the victim account was yours put you into even greater trouble you claim that it was a mistake and that the raided base was not yours.
How can you mistake someone elses base for yours anyway?

When did you realize the "mistake" that it was not your base? Before or after the perma-ban?

What is the name of this "other account" of yours?
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/05/17 16:21:15
If you realized that before getting banned, you would have put everything back and left. Either that or you were knowingly raiding a stranger, which the first (but not second) ban is just.
If you realized after getting banned, well, you didn't. You couldn't inspect the base for extra details as you were banned. Nothing could have brought you to that realization, and claiming you realized after getting banned would probably just be a blatant lie.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2019/05/18 09:25:54
M Y T H B U S T E D
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/26 11:18:47
i was in a rush i don't have as much time as you all do so i couldn't do that.

CAUSE I'M NOT ADDICTED TO MINECRAFT
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/26 11:21:12
i'm just gonna quit this server
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/26 11:22:11
oh yeah and M Y T H U N B U S T E D
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/26 11:28:48
oh and also this is the only actually good survival server I've found
so any recommendations

and also Y E E T
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/26 11:30:26
and that perma-banned person definitely deserved it not sarcastically
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/26 11:32:13
reply to tamnica i realized it before the perma-ban

and for the account name i have short term memory so ive forgot
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/26 11:32:48
reply to tamnica i realized it before the perma-ban

and for the account name i have short term memory so ive forgot
Image Perso
tamnica
Date sent: 2019/05/26 23:34:48
This is my theory about what really happened

I kinda believed this was the case from the beginning, but wanted to see if your behavior fits into it.

You stole from another player disregarding the rules completely and thinking you would not get caught. After that you were found and temp-banned for 4 days, but decided to make an appeal. In the appeal you tried to build your defense by claiming (lying) that the account you stole from was yours anyway.

When that put you in even greater trouble (perma-ban for ban bypass on a fire-grief perma-ban) you tried to lie your way out by saying its a mistake and that its a different account altogether (saying that the base looked "similar" to your base is not really a believable lie). To see if you lied there I figured that asking for a name of the "other account" is only fair so I can inspect that accounts base and notice the before mentioned "similarities".

Of course this presented a problem to your defense since the "other account" does not exist and thus you could not provide me with the name. Saying that you have "short term memory" as a reason why you cannot remember the name of your "other account" is a cheap, unbelievable, lie again trying to cover the previous lie about owning the "other account".
How can you forget the name of a minecraft account that you owned? (Legit minecraft account costs around 20$ which means you "forgot" something that you paid around 20$ for)

So now that you were backed into a corner and starter tripping over your own web of lies you took a break of Mushroom Co. and probably played a different server or played a different game, but for some reason you still want back to mush and posted these 7 replies in 15 minutes.

Why would we remove the ban now? Even if my theory that I explained up there was partially/completely true you already made such a big web of lies around this case that nobody would believe you anyway. So even if I got it all right and if you confirm my theory your ban will not be revoked because you either:
a) confirm it as another lie just to get unbanned
b) confirm it by by saying the truth but nobody will believe you and think its just another lie to get unbanned

I just wonder how far are you willing to go with this and what argument for your defense will you use next.
Excuse my scepticism here, but seeing the amount of lies in this thread makes me question every word you say...
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2019/05/27 01:52:54
Tam is right, you've been found out. The best course of action would be to make a new ban appeal (or a response to this one) and come clean completely and apologize. Although at this point the lowest reduced ban you'd be able to get is still a month.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/05/27 14:48:24
As if I'd give a thief the IP to a good server, I don't need you breaking rules there too.
Also everyone has short-term memory, just some have an impared long-term memory.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2019/05/29 15:47:51
bye.
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/05/30 11:08:20
hmm does anybody on here actually have a life on here
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2019/05/30 12:49:53
please just leave, dealing with edgy 9y-os is tiring
Image Perso
Skeledragon
Date sent: 2019/06/22 11:55:34
sorry
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/06/28 05:23:18
Things like this usually get people's editing permission taken away and all of their edits reversed
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2019/06/28 15:25:24
ouch, i almost feel bad now
uuf

Register or Log in to use the forum