Levinuxs
Date sent: 2018/09/23 21:52:32
---------------------------------------------
Levinuxs' Moderator Application
---------------------------------------------

Your in-game name: Levinuxs

How old you are: I am 19 years old

Your gender: male

Have you been banned on any other servers?: Years and years ago yeah, I'm not going to sit here and lie to you fine people. But of course they were for immature reasons while playing in my youth. I'm grown now.

Why do you think you should be a moderator?: I've been on and off this server since the dawn of time my friends. I have no bias when it comes to altercations with players. I'd make just decisions. Besides that fact, I am also a very helping, giving person. Who would be on at odd hours of the day, just farting around giving a laugh here and helping someone out there. You know?

How long can you be active on the server every day: depending on the work week I am always available to hop on and play, I am connected with minechat as well.

What country do you live in?: The United States

How long have you been on the server?: Couldn't tell you an exact time but how does "I've been here since before they stripped Donator+ of /Gamemode" sound? Sounds pretty ancient huh!?!
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/09/23 22:41:17
No, it isnt ancient.

It's only 2 years.

This is such a lackluster mod app. Please consider being on the server, because I haven't seen you once.
Image Perso
Hobbleswarth1
Date sent: 2018/09/24 00:29:19
to inform you he joined back today, as the welcome new member thing popped up for him. Due to this I am going Abstain as I feel more activity on the server now is necessary to actually create a compelling argument for your app/
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/09/24 01:44:49
Ah, alright.

I'll abstain for now. Spend some more time here.
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/09/24 12:38:43
-1 I have no idea who you are and you mod app is really dumb. Did it take you 5 mins to do this? Probably less.
Add more detail. At least be on the server for a month before writing a mod app.
If you do this maybe I'll change to an abstain or even a =1
Image Perso
Randal
Date sent: 2018/09/24 14:29:20
Wait, aren’t a =1 and an abstain the same thing? Or would an =1 equal a +1?
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/09/24 23:54:51
I abstain.
Don't get me wrong, but I have reasons.

My reasons are as follows:
Click to read more...
Image Perso
MaxWreck
Date sent: 2018/09/26 04:59:11
Pres ... I actually tried to Click on this.

I'd say that your app could have more content, I don't know who you are and this doesn't help me a lot to have an interesting idea.
I'll abstain and reconsider later when i have something interesting to say.
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2018/09/26 23:50:37
Not gonna leave a vote, but just wanted to say you can find your join date at: http://webbcraft.co.uk/stats/server_joindate.php
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2018/09/27 08:03:31
Gonna have to give this a -1 for activity alone.
Over the past YEAR you've played < 3 hours. You joined the server for the first time in ages, played for 1 hour, made an application and haven't logged in since.
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/09/27 09:40:32
:O
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/09/27 09:55:33
:O
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/09/27 11:52:24

To back what Shad said, you have never been on any of the monthly activity lists ever.
Image Perso
Levinuxs
Date sent: 2019/08/14 18:55:32
cause this server robbed me and you people are ahead of my time lmfao
Image Perso
Levinuxs
Date sent: 2019/08/14 19:02:04
it's a moderator application, on an off-radar server. The fuck else you want me to put in there, you stuck up dick yankers? acting like this is a judgement day for the supreme ruler of the world god damn it's a meaningless title that give people permission to kick somebody if their being to roudy. take this video game less seriously, for your public schools', and walmarts' sake.
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2019/08/15 00:21:51

You realize this is nearly a year old, right? And like I said the main reason you weren't considered was because you've played a grand total of TWO hours on the server in the past 2 years. and logged in 3 days since making this application. You weren't active enough for staff.

Most people have no idea who you are, as you just showed up, made a mod app, then left again. We aren't desperate for staff. We look for people with 4+ months of recent experience on the server because we can afford to.

Register or Log in to use the forum