xXEmotionalTrash's (Jassy's) Mod Application!~

Image Perso
xXEmotionalTrash
Date sent: 2018/09/16 17:47:10
~This post has been deleted. Jassy doesn't know how to delete a post. So just ignore this~
Image Perso
LimbowGFX
Date sent: 2018/09/16 17:56:57
+1
Image Perso
Hobbleswarth1
Date sent: 2018/09/16 20:16:02
I am going to Abstain, I really enjoy you as a faction member. But once I see more of your presence on the server ill be sure to +1
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/09/16 20:27:53
I don't like the mods who tell players to be easy on the caps or spam, and I don't want another one like it.
Also with you wanting to enforce rules on everyone, it sound like you'd lack the situational discretion that I like to see in leaders.
Image Perso
xXEmotionalTrash
Date sent: 2018/09/16 21:15:00
Presinus. Thanks for the constructive criticism. (And I actually mean it-)
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2018/09/17 13:05:08
Abstain.

Your activity doesn't match up with what you said on your application, you're usually only on for an hour and a half every other day. You're also quite new to the server, you technically joined in December but only played one day, so I'm counting your real join date as June 3rd (When you started playing regularly).

I've had the chance to talk to you directly a bit, but I haven't seen you much on the server to judge how you act around others, so my vote is subject to change once I see that and if you improve on your activity.
Image Perso
Pixelpeeps13
Date sent: 2018/09/20 01:17:03
Abstain

I haven't met you personally yet but I'd like to comment as you said in your app that you'd feel like you would have an 'actual' purpose on the server, when at the moment you already have a place, in the player base where others see you as another far kind player (or something like that lol) and even if you become mod bossing people around won't give you a place.

I'd also love to meet you on the server

Good luck!
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/09/21 10:16:31
-1 It sounds like you only want mod for power. "I also think it would be interesting to boss people around."
I don't want a mod that says they want to boss people around. As pres said, it's annoying when mods always call out spam and caps. If it's excessive and repetitive, then yes, call it out but not minor stuff LIKE THIS. Maybe if you mature a bit I might change my vote to an Abstain or even a +1
Image Perso
brainiac529
Date sent: 2018/09/21 11:36:22
-1. I have not seen you in chat very much, and I feel that you are not active and interacting enough. Work on that, and I'll make it a +1. ;)

Register or Log in to use the forum