RelicOfNotch's Mod application

Image Perso
Relic
Date sent: 2018/09/01 23:37:28
Your in-game name: Relicofnotch

How old you are: 20

Your gender: male

Have you been banned on any other servers? Nope

Why do you think you should be a moderator? There's usually a few hours each day where there's no staff on to help people. I would like to fill those gaps since I like to help people. I also have tons of experience in all ranks of staff from trial mod to owner.

How long can you be active on the server every day? If I sacrifice sleep, maybe like 12 realistically.

What country do you live in? United states

How long have you been on the server? I believe I've been a member now for about 4 or more years.
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2018/09/03 02:27:11
You've been around a super long time, but I almost never see you active in chat.
Also in your application you put "12" as how active you can be in a day, do you mean 12 full hours? I would also like to see you add some more info to your application, like what time zone in US you're in, or what you normally do on the server.

I don't think you're a BAD candidate, not at all. But I just feel like I don't know you as much as I should considering how long you've been here. Abstain for now.
Image Perso
Relic
Date sent: 2018/09/04 06:15:47
Thank you for the interest in my application. While I can admit I've not been the most active player when it comes to public chat in the past, recently I've been trying to be more active in the public in general. In regards to the 12 yes, I meant 12 hours. But as listed above that's if I didn't sleep much. The true amount of active hours on any given day would be between 3-8 hours.
Now the information, Firstly I live in the Central US/Canada time zone but I am usually awake all night. I'm awake from 3 pm to the early hours of the morning on most days. On any given day I'm either mining to supply my builds, building said builds, having a good laugh with the Classified members, and helping new members with their questions and needs within my ability/knowledge. Oh and I like to rep the server when people ask about donations to help the boys out. Thank you for your questions and I'll be happy to answer anymore that anyone may have.
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2018/09/04 10:34:00
There is an issue because i don't even know who you are. You need to be active and well known in the community before i would even try to make a mod app. Abstain
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2018/09/06 03:09:18
abstain for the reasons above
Image Perso
fatmanjumprope
Date sent: 2018/09/06 07:23:54
+1
Image Perso
Xhizorss
Date sent: 2018/09/12 13:07:10
+1 Great guy who is often active :)
Image Perso
Relic
Date sent: 2018/09/14 02:58:20
I just want to update my application but I can't edit it so I'll post the new one down here so that people don't have to read a wall of text after my app.

Your in-game name: Relicofnotch

How old you are: I'm 20 years old

Your gender: Male

Have you been banned on any other servers? Not that I can recall no.

Why do you think you should be a moderator? Players are always asking me for help with their questions and needs which I'm always happy to help them to the best of my ability. As of now I believe I've helped at least 3 people donate by answering their questions about what they get and which rank is worth it for them the most. This has included a Donator+ and Architect that I can remember off the top of my head. Besides that I always try to give players jobs out of my in came money to help new and old players have some extra spending money and help them out, People always seem to appreciate it greatly so I plan to continue this. When it comes to staffing a server I consider it a second job and take it seriously. I will be everyone's friend but when it comes down to doing my job I take no sides and am completely unbiased. I'm also not afraid of sitting /invis for hours at a time to watch suspicious activity and make sure people follow the reasonable rules of the server. I've encountered a few situations already where someone has needed my help but the lack of commands has not let me help them, This is usually when there's no staff on late/early in the US hours. This also happens to be when Australian and other oceanic players are on the most. Tldr: I'm an iron fist of justice.

How long can you be active on the server every day? Lately I've been putting anywhere from 3-10 hours into the server every day with a few exceptions. I plan to continue to stay this active for as long as I can foresee.

What country do you live in? I live In South central United States but sleep during the day time hours and play during our night time hours.

How long have you been on the server? Around 4 years maybe more
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2018/09/17 12:55:38
Changing to a +1, but there is one small issue, I've seen you bring up religion in chat multiple times, which can cause a lot of arguments as we saw a while ago. Minecraft just isn't the place for that kind of thing.
Image Perso
Relic
Date sent: 2018/09/19 11:30:42
Thank you for the +1 Shad. I completely agree with you on the issue. I was simply stating my own beleif's and that's not what a proper staff applicant should be doing. I just want to apologize to anyone who may have been offended by my actions and hereby swear to show complete unbiased in any subject.
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/09/27 04:32:41
+1
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/09/27 11:36:39
1. Arguing isn't a bad thing

2. We weren't arguing
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2018/11/12 00:17:25
changing to a +1
Image Perso
brainiac529
Date sent: 2018/11/15 12:24:37
+1 cool guy, maybe some more chat activity would be nice. ;)

Register or Log in to use the forum