I want to be a moderator!

Image Perso
XxSotiriSxX
Date sent: 2018/03/17 15:01:40
Hi, as many know there are probably not many staff or moderators online everyday. So i put my self in the position to be one of them too. I get on everyday and i will try to help people with their problems. I'm 16 years old my name is Sotiris Frost (i'm a man) my username is XxSotiriSxX i live in Cyprus<- google it (Greece) i speak English, Greek my timezone is GMT +02:00 Eastern European Standard Time and finally i have been on the server for almost 3 years and get on everyday! Again I want to be a moderator or staff because i don't see many moderators or staff in except Ranthar and maybe CCShad. Also i can be on the server for 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours on the evening and i have never got banned on any servers!
Thank You
-Sotiris (XxSotiriSxX)
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/03/17 22:34:23
"i don't see many moderators or staff in except Ranthar and maybe CCShad"
Fun fact: Neither Ranthar nor CCShad are moderators.

-1 We already have too many Greek staff.
Image Perso
XxSotiriSxX
Date sent: 2018/03/18 05:41:52
Tell me one. Oh and also i give people money when they dont have!
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/03/18 11:11:48
I give people money too. It isn't an uncommon practice, and doesn't automatically make you a good candidate for mod.
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2018/03/18 14:40:35
"97407 XxSotiriSxX 2016-07-21 11:28:44 2016-07-21 11:28:44"
Not even 2 years
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2018/03/18 17:34:03
@thomas Tbh that's still quite a while.

Also, i live in Cyprus<- google it (Greece), does that mean that you live in Cyprus or in Greece? Or does it mean that you live in the Southern part of the Cyprus island? The part that is closely allied with Greece.

I'll abstain, you've been on the server quite a while and you seem like a nice person, but I don't think I've ever seen you online. Then again, i'm pretty inactive now so maybe that's it.
Image Perso
Beetlejuice71
Date sent: 2018/03/19 05:44:22
Hey, I'm going to give you a -1 since, in my opinion, your reasons why you should be a moderator are not good enough.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2018/03/22 03:26:17
Hi, as many know there are probably not many staff or moderators online everyday. So i put my self in the position to be one of them too. I get on everyday and i will try to help people with their problems.
Possibly the most generic reason I have ever heard in the history of mod-app submissions. You want to become a mod to help people. Wow. It's not as if every single staff member already on the server does that as well. It's not as if that shows up on every trashy mod app in existence. It's not as if you can do that without becoming a mod.
I'm 16 years old my name is Sotiris Frost (i'm a man) my username is XxSotiriSxX i live in Cyprus<- google it (Greece) i speak English,
You're not a man. You're a boy. You live in Greece, and you say "i speak english" as if you're proud of it, leading me to the belief that you are not, in fact, good at english.
finally i have been on the server for almost 3 years and get on everyday!
Debunked by thomas. You haven't been on that long, stop lying.
i don't see many moderators or staff in except Ranthar and maybe CCShad.
The fact that you can't even recognize our best admin (shad) as an admin tells me that you aren't involved in the server, have never been involved in the server, and never will be.

Conclusion
Your mod app is bad, but not as bad as the other dude's
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/03/27 12:27:28
sotiris, you are a nice guy and easy to get along with but there are a lt of reasons you shouldn't be a mod.

1. You didn't use the correct format.

2. You aren't online very often.

3. CCShad and Ranthar are not mods. Ranthar has no position in staff and is the same rank as me as I am architect. CCShad is admin which is a level higher than mod.

4. Your reasons which you want to be mod aren't amazing.

5. You lied about how long you have been on for.

In general your a great guy so maybe come back in a few months and try again. Remember, no hard feelings! :D

Register or Log in to use the forum