randal banned me for no reason

Image Perso
IceShadowSA
Date sent: 2018/01/06 05:04:17
can you greif in factions? awnser: no why does it say in my ban 100+ block greif i think you better recheck who you banned and another thing im in a faction called farmville if i broke the farm well i replant everything so i think you are mistaken randal unban me and to be confirmed last thing i was doing in mushroom is in my house opening my chests so your so mistaken sorry randal but your reason's are mistaken unban me thank you!! by the way i love mushroom co so please unban me!!!!!!!!!!
Image Perso
Randal
Date sent: 2018/01/06 05:19:24
You placed lava near a different faction which caused about 125 blocks of grief. it's not a long ban at all, your ban is already almost halfway over.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/01/06 17:46:49
Wow, that's hard to understand.

Any translation?
Image Perso
Dynasty_Games
Date sent: 2018/01/07 03:02:17
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I got

He was under the incorrect assumption that he was banned for taking from his factions farm. He claims the last thing he did in 'Mushroom' territory was open his chests. However he was banned for placing lava near another faction, doing 125 blocks of damage
Image Perso
Randal
Date sent: 2018/01/07 03:02:50
that is right
Image Perso
Pheonix2000ad
Date sent: 2018/01/07 14:18:59
Hey IceShadowSA, thanks for taking the time to appeal. The factions on this server are friendly and are for land claiming purposes and not for inter-faction battles and grief. Due to this i don't think you were aware that you broke any rules, and i would personally unban you as i don't think the rule board explains the use of factions well enough.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2018/01/07 14:25:55
@Aouldrain

Can you grief in factions? Answer: no.
Why does it say in my ban, "100+ block grief"? I think you should recheck who you banned. Another thing, I'm in a faction called farmville, If i broke the farm i will replant everything. I think you made a mistake! Randal, unban me.
The last thing i was doing in the Mushroom faction land was in my house opening my chests. You're very mistaken, sorry Randal. Your reasons are mistaken... unban me, thank you!!
By the way i love mushroom co so please unban me!!!!!!!!!!
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/02/02 23:11:43
NOOOOOO ICESHADOW :( don't worry man 9i got banned too and mine is a perm ban. Go check out my ban appeal bra. Staff he a good guy.

Register or Log in to use the forum