dildo at spawn (clickbait) GONE WRONG

Image Perso
Ruben
Date sent: 2017/11/04 00:19:03
Ignore the title I needed you kiddos in mah post. Apparently nuddel's faction overclaimed my land at spawn to build this massive dildo:

And my fucking house got cut in half:

I mean just look at that shit! Where's mah fucking door?!

First they change my fac name without my consent, now my land is unclaimed... I want my land back.
Image Perso
anglina123
Date sent: 2017/11/04 01:38:48
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2017/11/04 05:26:40
You had the land for sale for $2000 each chunk. They sent you the money so it was unclaimed for them. Regardless, however, the land wasn't being used so they would have been entitled to it anyway. Claiming land for the sole purpose of preventing someone else from building there is land claim abuse. In the spawn town, if a land claim remains unused for a few days then other players can request staff to unclaim it for them. Having the land for sale and not building on it for a month clearly demonstrates you had no intention of using the land.
Furthermore, the dirt house was blocking the pathway which is against the rules of the spawn town, and was not making use of a majority of the claim.
Image Perso
Ruben
Date sent: 2017/11/04 23:36:44
Yes I'm making use of my claims... by selling them. Haven't checked if I got the money or not, but regardless, I could've at least got a mail from you to move my stuff, as you didn't even bother to do it yourself. I mean how hard is it really? It's literally one command. About your pathway, it got added after I had installed my house, so no fucks given tbh.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/11/05 00:31:21
Is building a house for the sole purpose of not letting others use the land also considered land claim abuse?

Last map, I mentioned some coordinates I was gonna build on, then once I got there, it was already claimed by a player with /fly. I told them it was claim abuse, so they built a house and never touched it again.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2017/11/05 09:13:09
The pathway was there first, clearly evidenced by the fact that it can be seen from underneath the chest in the screenshot you provided. Also your stuff didn't need to be moved because it wasn't in the claim. If the claim had contained the chest then I would have moved it.

The purpose of claims is to protect something you have built there, so claiming them to sell is not a valid use. The dirt house was 4x4 blocks and the claim was 32x16 blocks, so what you built didn't occupy a majority of the claim and is not justification enough for claiming that much land in an area which is in high demand.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/11/05 13:00:40
Okay, the player last map made their house about 1 chunk in size, and their land claim about 15+ chunks.

But again, if the build was there for the sole purpose of attempted justification of land claiming, and the land was claimed for the sole purpose of not letting others have the land, is that land claim abuse?
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2017/11/06 05:55:01
Yes
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/11/06 12:43:39
Thank you for clearing that up.
Image Perso
Ruben
Date sent: 2017/11/11 01:15:55
Oh shut up Luigi, go back to scamming because that's what you do best, because clearly common sense doesn't fit your small brain. One could simply use WE to make that path or just place it by hand, actually check the place with core protect and then we talk ok?
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/11/11 03:40:34
“Scamming” oh no! You lost 8 blocks of dirt in a block game!
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/11/11 03:43:59
Fun fact: Small brains are far more efficient than large brains. Large brains think slowly, easily confuse, and produce a lot of heat.
Image Perso
Ruben
Date sent: 2017/11/12 22:17:15
Oh please Jordan you know exactly that's not why I said that. Why don't you stop sucking his dick to get Admin back? Thanks.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/11/13 21:06:26
lmao when you have to insult someone else to justify your awful excuse of a complaint... in fact i dont even want admin back, if you had a bit of a brain you would read that im not interested in the game anymore.. but ok sure its all because i want admin back! Even though he can’t give me admin back because loki is owner now LMAO great job there buddy boy
Image Perso
Ruben
Date sent: 2017/11/13 23:09:36
Yeah you’re right, Loki at least has common sense, so he won’t give 12 year olds Admin.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/11/14 07:06:20
Exactly! You just proved my point.
“Why don’t you stop sucking his dick to get admin back?”
“He won’t give 12 year olds admin.”

I would pull a brooke and say that insulting my age is low, but instead I’m just gonna note how when I reply to your complaint your only response is to insult me, not maybe explain why you disagree with my opinion??
Image Perso
Icy
Date sent: 2018/01/17 02:41:19
Luigi - Would I be able to claim lots of land with a small house way outside of spawn to use it as a massive farm? Because I plan on building huge crop farms and animal farms.

Register or Log in to use the forum