Doooooooooooooone

Image Perso
Willhayter1
Date sent: 2015/01/29 20:16:40
For nearly 6 months I've played and loved this server.
Now I'm done.
Constantly harassed and abused when I'm online. Nothing is ever done about donator abusers and hackers. I've made many complaints about this, which have just been ignored.
When i ask a mod in game if they can help me, they're always too busy which always seems to end up in me losing everything i have to some hacker or donator and nothing being done about it. Get griefed so frequently i don't even know why i bother building...
this server is going to shit and until there's at least 5 mods online at peak times, it's only going to get worse. 70+ players and 1 mod is simply unprofessional. But hey, not my problem anymore. I quit this server.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2015/01/30 12:16:51
I'd like to point out that by using the chest protection and land claiming correctly, you should not be griefed, and donator abuse can easily be reported in this forum. Also, after looking through the complaints forum, I found that all the complaints you made were resolved.

There may be a lack of staff, but again, I need evidence of this. This is also required because to resolve this issue I need to know which people are online during the gaps when no staff are online so I can promote them to fill these gaps.

Anyway, this topic goes in the general section.
Image Perso
Willhayter1
Date sent: 2015/01/30 19:13:13
Ok, first apologies for not putting this post into the right section.
Second, thank-you for your response.
The staff you promote are usually very good and helpful, and I'm defiantly not pointing any fingers at staff here. Some issues I've posted about have been resolved yes, but a lot tends to go on that (through no-ones fault) doesn't get resolved. And I'm not sure how Staff can combat the harassing - I don't want to be that guy who always has to snitch but certain people who are meant to be helping with these issues always seem to be the ones causing them.
Anyways, my friends have convinced me not to give up on the server - they Skyped me last night saying if I would come online and apologise to a few of these individuals that bully, they would do the same. When I logged on i was met with more abuse, but I decided as long as I can remain patient and not rise to it, I don't see why they should affect me enjoying the server.
Thanks again for responding, I know sifting through paragraphs of my whining can't be any fun for you!
Image Perso
Vulturboy
Date sent: 2015/01/31 01:30:14
Will I am only rude to you because you for some reason have always been rude to me. I have never been one to easily forgive and forget considering how many times I have been picked on by people at school and that has made me very untrusting of most people. If you want to resolve this and move on, I would be happy to comply. I have enough stress with school as it is; I don't need more enemies.

Register or Log in to use the forum