I know I deserve an but it is not as it look, please read this.

Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/28 17:27:39
Hello, I probably guess people here knows my problem, or more likely case in which i deserved ban. I dont know much to say, my friend (darthdan) spoke with some admins, some of then are unfair and non helpfull few of them are really helpful which im glad for. Today I sent three mails to you, do not count first two, count the third one. I dont know what else I should say, i will now show here third mail and i hope we can find out some possibilities to solve this (At least i hope you will give me some month ban or two month, which is atualy a lot for me), now for that mail: So after finding out what actualy happened I reminded what have I done, but i can still give all things back and I even asked if the that faction (booty something) is still active, they said no so I thought that members of it are unactive so yes, i took some items and destryed chests in which they were but i can promisse i will give literaly everthing back, im not this kind of person which gives joins server only for raid or grief, I really apologize for everything! today i was even thinking about giving this server donation i swear. My friend is trying to speak with other admins, i dont care if its you here admins which are so mean to my friend and you are not trying to help then you are non uselful, he spoke with few good admins which then gave me insturctions how it should be done do get unbaned so i will do it, i hope you can somehow forgive me and at least, i hope some nicer admins will read this.
Im sorry if i wrote something here bad as well, and admins REMEMBER one thing: saying he got banned deal with it isnt anything good, yes you have a admin post but then you are not useful, admins should help!
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/28 17:30:23
By the way if head admin which is Ellie I guess will read this I will apreciate it(I got banned by her)
Image Perso
erj20
Date sent: 2017/04/28 17:37:42
well first of all criticizing any admin is bad. If you got banned for taking someones stuff I think you should be unbanned. You deserve a second chance. Next time don't spam emails. xd anyway +1
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/28 17:43:37
thanks erj20, at least someone if being good to me from webbecraft community today
Image Perso
erj20
Date sent: 2017/04/28 17:48:13
np
Image Perso
Zedcall
Date sent: 2017/04/28 19:19:31
Elliedlm is a mod not a head-admin. Armzngunz is our head admin.
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/28 19:30:06
Oh, ok then thanks for info, and could you please tell these admins to take look on this
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/04/28 20:47:29
When did you get banned?
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/29 08:15:00
Well lets begin with first things first, they told me i did massive raid and I dunno how, yes i did "raid" but i want things ok now as they were before, I told them i will give everything back and I will even give some +bonuses from me to see that i really want to apologize. MC is about fun, about playing with friends and enjoying the game, yes there must be rules to show people what they shouldnt do and i agree with them but if i would really be this kind of person which only want to raid and grief would i really want to get my position on server like before? By the way cvkoss, if you readed what i wrote you should know it, so read before you ask but at all i dont really have problem answering you.
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/04/29 09:17:34
off topic, but you have horrible grammar
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/29 10:13:57
off topic huh? are you admin to say this? NO so do not say off topic and my grammar is prety okay for someone who IS NOT from places where is english main language, I dont need people that do only critism, find someone different but not me.
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/04/29 10:42:49
thanks for showing me that you have a bad attitude :) that's really all i said that for.

Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/29 14:59:02
Okay then Asriel, im sorry then. Im still angry on admins of this server because they can only critise but they cannot help, so sorry then, at morning i had worster mind. Enjoy game and if it will be possible tell admins to take look here.
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/04/29 15:07:10
just because the staff are ignoring you doesn't mean they don't do anything. some of the staff are actually active and do their job
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/29 17:53:52
Ok then, I guess I should stop care, it seems like this wont ever get final solution, but saying this still doesnt mean i dont want to play on server anymore, I just wont care about this topic that much. I guess I should listen to you Asriel and be just quiet.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/04/29 19:18:21
Still don't see when you were banned, no offense, but it gives me a headache reading it so i don't fully understand it.
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/29 19:47:09
In easy way i got banned for raiding (in this case i only took what i asked if anyone owns or if owner of it is still active and about 5 people said no so i took it) and for griefing (in this case i broke 2 blocks of wood, 4 blocks of glass and 6 pieces of chest which is two big ones).
Now if you readed some of my text up there you can see that i want to apologize and give things back with some more bonus items like diamond armor set and more, i want to even fix all i destroyed and build big sign where i will apologize for this all. I really did not wanted to do anything that bad i swear, but as it seems i did even tho i did not want to.
Image Perso
ExplosivePotato_
Date sent: 2017/04/29 20:00:19
Definition of when
: at what time

Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/when
Image Perso
elliedlm
Date sent: 2017/04/29 20:00:54
SHHHHH Zed. Im totalllyyyyy head admin. But if i remember your ban correctly you stole about 1k blocks? And it was 2 double chests possibly 3. Im not quite sure. I shall check your ban reason soon. -TOTALLY HEAD ADMIN Ellie
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/04/29 20:50:35
ellie i think i would literally die if you were head admin
Image Perso
elliedlm
Date sent: 2017/04/29 20:55:13
Same asriel tbh the server would be screwed
Image Perso
Evolvous
Date sent: 2017/04/29 22:40:22
1+
We all make mistakes, it's only important about how we will solve them and get better.

good luck man
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/30 10:18:03
elliedlm, i think i only stole about maybe maximaly 500 hundred blocks but im not really that sure, i wasnt looking much on that what i stole but im sure that even 500 items is bit too much, there were maybe 5 stacks of items maybe less, there wasnt really that much items (1K), because if yes i would inmedatly give it to my aircraft carrier project because i needed every block possible, as i said im not sure so i cannot say if im lying now or not (I dunno that my self). Again I apologize for everything and if you will unban me i swear it will never happen again and i will give all back and fix most things possible, im really sorry for all i did. Evolvus thanks for support from you I really appreciate that. Lets hope this will end somehow fairly at least for server not for me.
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/30 10:21:35
If i wouldnt take this topic to much seriously i would try to make fun of it I would answer on question why did you did it this: Because im from Czech.
Most people wont think this is kind of joke but here in CZ are more thieves then in bigger states :D
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/30 10:25:04
by the way, how can i reckognize that admins are here? when i click on one of profiles here it will only tell me that RANK is member which isnt correct when i took look on elliedlm"s profile.
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2017/04/30 10:53:16
the admins are
Susan
armzngunz
thomasjones952
Chip_Bruh
CaptainSpaceSheep

the mods are
elliedlm
ckvoss
CCShad
Zedcall
aCE

the owner is luigi (obv)

james is also admin, but he's worse than the others

don't tell him i said that
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/04/30 14:51:15
Ok, thank you very much for list of admins, and i wont tell him what you said. Thanks again.
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/05/01 20:22:39
May I ask for mometal status of this topic? I dont really want from anyone here to comment every day I just want to solve this finaly.
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/05/04 13:41:51
It seems like this became cold case, I hoped for more, at least some final message from admin, im disapointed.
Image Perso
Zedcall
Date sent: 2017/05/04 22:33:53
I have brought this up with the other staff. Thanks for being patient and persistent.
Image Perso
JamesSkullBlood
Date sent: 2017/05/05 04:52:30
Unbanned

Don't let this happen again please

Until next time this is your Admin with OP on the server signing out
-JamesSkullBlood
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/05/05 11:03:56
Oh james, back at it again with your usual hijinks.
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/05/06 09:00:15
Thank you very much, to all of you for giving me second chance, I hope and i will try to not do same mistake as I did before. Thanks a lot and if that guy from which i took things will be ever on server or if i will find his base again i will give him al the stuff back.
Image Perso
Dragon
Date sent: 2017/05/06 17:05:41
LMAO Erj is all like 'Criticising any admin is bad'. Mate, let's just role back to your ban appeal. xD
You know, it's all sorted now, I just thought that was funny.

~Rachel
Image Perso
Rauvenus
Date sent: 2017/05/07 10:57:15
Hey, i dont really want to say admins are non useful, I just did not liked how they spoke with my friend that tryed to notice them to. When I say admin i mostly think about those admins which want to help others and not admins that are not inerested in helping, anyway after this all, i can see that there are really helpful and useful admins and i realy dont want to critise anyone that much. So if i did "hurt" someone with that what I said then im sorry.
Image Perso
elliedlm
Date sent: 2019/09/16 17:11:58
I am the original head admin 😎
Image Perso
rida
Date sent: 2019/09/24 18:04:15
Heck ye, Ellie for head admin!!
Image Perso
AngenovaPuppeh
Date sent: 2019/10/01 06:14:45
why did you bump this wife and rida