False Ban (this is like the 1000th server for the same reason)

Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/17 03:11:15
I was banned for use of the xray hack, and i understand 100% why so. This has happened on other servers, and every time i prove to them that I don't use any kind of illegal hacks or mods. I extracted the GUI that the xray hack uses for my own use (shows my FPS, chunk data, and coords without the use of F3). Here is a link provided to one of my other appeals from about a month ago for this same reason on another server:

http://imperialmc.net/forum/m/6646293/viewthread/28421938-false-ban

Please contact me if you would like any furthermore information or proof.
Image Perso
Ruben
Date sent: 2016/10/17 03:18:07
+1

Asriel got banned for providing a screenshot on the complaint's section which contained the GUI of a mod pack. That doesn't mean he does actually have the mods, so basically there is no evidence he was using malicious mods.

There is also no evidence he separated the mods from the GUI. Maybe a total removal of the mods should be considered?

Note to the staff
You shouldn't have raise the flag, and instead spy Asriel to see if he was actually using these mods (Ex: Xray).
Image Perso
HotPikachuSex
Date sent: 2016/10/17 04:42:11
YOU WERE BANNED!
FUCKING FINALLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YAY!

Piece of shit.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/17 04:42:57
Image Perso
Xario1
Date sent: 2016/10/17 04:55:57
+1 Can confirm. I have seen other images of Dreemurr playing on Mushroom, and he does not use xray from what I have seen.
Image Perso
NicHasATummyAche
Date sent: 2016/10/17 05:23:41
+1 this is abuse of power. As it stands there is no real proof of hacks.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/10/17 06:27:26
Yes the little penis is banned

Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/17 06:55:51
the same people who seem to have a problem with me for no reason are downvoting me for no reason XD
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/17 07:00:15
i've learned to ignore you guys ;3
Image Perso
HotPikachuSex
Date sent: 2016/10/17 07:32:35
Well you havent because you've responded you spastic.

"Problem with me for no reason"

Jesus fucking christ how many times do I need to explain why I think you're a total cock.
1. You complain about everything
2. You argue with my bae (Chip)
3. You scream and cry
4. You fight everyone
5. You always use the same insults
6. If everything doesnt go your way you scream and cry
7. Your dick is so fucking small.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/17 07:45:06
1. i complain about the people like you, who think that they're privileged, and always right.

2. i argue with chip when he is being abusive and/or wrong (a lot of the time)

3. when have i ever cried about anything? xD

4. if there is no need for fighting, i am not the one to start anything.

5. i refrain from insulting people too often.

6. nothing ever goes my way, and i deal with it lol.

7. you have never seen my dick. last time i pulled it out, i knocked pluto out of orbit.
Image Perso
HotPikachuSex
Date sent: 2016/10/17 08:13:16
1. I don't think I'm at all privelidged. My insults are all in good fun, and I will stop if somebody actually asks me to, instead of screaming and complaining. I do bring up points that do need to be looked into.
You complain if someone kicks someone else once. "Abuse" if someone says 'cunt' "Swearing" if someones playing with someone else "Bullying"

2. You argue with more than Chip. On your application your fought everyone who said anything negative, even if it was constructive criticism. Sparqy, myself, Beet, Chip.

3. Crying is the word used for butthurt kids that get upset.

4. You do start fights. Pointless complaints, insulting Ellie and Chip, arguing with those who left constructive critiscism on your app.

5. When you do insult people, it's always the same insults.
You don't insult people to their face, you're a coward.

6. Don't play the victim card. If someone says "Asriels a bitch" you fight and yell. If you're outvoted or don't get staff, you fight and yell.

7. That was a good joke - never heard that one before.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/17 08:13:29
No, you argue with me when something doesn't go your way.
You call people out on abuse when they didn't do anything wrong at all, you whine about everything and you are a complete asshole to a lot of people on the forum. You have no cool down and you hold grudges.

You're another version of wowman.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/17 08:36:11
Topics which you have attacked people for no good reason:

http://webbcraft.co.uk/forum/read_topic.php?id=6068

Attacking luigi: http://webbcraft.co.uk/forum/read_topic.php?id=5958

Being immature: http://webbcraft.co.uk/forum/read_topic.php?id=6033

Trying to piss ellie off: http://webbcraft.co.uk/forum/read_topic.php?id=5997

There, that's some examples.
Image Perso
Vulturboy
Date sent: 2016/10/17 13:35:33
Damn Chip's a savage
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/10/17 14:38:31
+1. As much as I don't like Asriel, I say unban him. Why do you guys have to always be total asswipes sometimes. I say again, I am not friends with Asriel much, but unfair is unfair, just because you're stupid and think he's using a hack it doesn't mean you should ban him.

You also could have investigated Asriel, rather than a straight up ban just because he complains on the forums, sure all his complaints are annoying as fuck, but that's nothing to hold a grudge on him and banning him the first chance you get for. After all, I complain about staff in general non stop, just not offical complaints on forums.
When will people stop being total fuckcases?
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2016/10/17 16:02:52
-1 You claim that you only use it for the GUI which makes no sense. I have looked up the mod and Everything you can get from the GUI (Except from fly speed which there is no need for) you can find with f3. therefore there is no reason why you should need it. This means that the only logical explanation is that you were using it to gain a unfair advantage by using a unauthorised mod.
You claim that you extracted the GUI which I find very hard to believe. To add to that you showed no proof of extracting the GUI. As I say again only logical explanation is that you were using the xray and you are now trying to cover your tracks.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/17 16:30:06
If i used xray, I would be rich in iron, diamonds and shit, because it would be easier to find, and would probably be abused. I use the GUI for convenience reason only, because my F3 button is broken, and I constantly like to check my FPS and coords, because both are pretty important to the game.
Image Perso
NicHasATummyAche
Date sent: 2016/10/17 17:44:19
It is pretty useful to have your coords, fps, and such on at all times, without everything clogging your screen.
Image Perso
Ivy
Date sent: 2016/10/17 17:46:14
..Then fix your F3 button.
Also the point is you only get the ores when you need them so it doesn't look suspicious.

-1 I think the servers better without you honestly.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/17 17:51:26
Ivy.... I don't have the right shit to fix my keyboard, and I don't have enough money to buy a new one. How about you try paying the bills for an apartment with a part-time job, while taking online courses and still having time to take care of my siblings, myself, and my grandmother, while still having the money to get your own shit whenever you want.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/17 18:23:02
You shouldn't be under that pressure at your age, you're what? 17?
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/17 18:24:06
Scratch that I just saw your mod app, what you just described is illegal mate. You're 14 it's illegal to work, and I find it hard to believe that social services (or whatever you have in the US to protect children) would allow that to happen... plus no legal housing agent would take money from a 14 year old - it's illegal.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/17 18:47:27
In my state, it is legal to work from the age of 14. It's not like they actually accept my money, but it goes towards the money that my grandmother pays for the rent, and other shit.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2016/10/17 21:29:29
What Asriel said. My state, you are allowed to work at 14. I am 14 and work..

Did you really give us a link to another servers website? Isn't that advertising?
Image Perso
JamesSkullBlood
Date sent: 2016/10/17 21:42:18
On the F3 thing you could change the button to another button

*EDIT* forgot to put abstain
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/17 23:33:56
oshit. i forgot about the controls settings >.<

thanks, but the GUI has everything i need from the F3 menu
Image Perso
Drago2144
Date sent: 2016/10/18 10:53:03
Are we really arguing about this?Its fucking simple

If the GUI has features normal players don't-ban
If the Gui is basically a different HUD-unban
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/18 21:09:37
the only features it has is chunk update count, FPS, and coords. any player could easily press F3 to get all of this, but i think it's more convenient to have it always on my screen, not taking up half of my field of vision. the only reason it says "fly speed" is because it was from the xray hack, but that part of the gui has no function, and stays at 100% no matter what.
Image Perso
Guiness4
Date sent: 2016/10/19 06:11:39
Just use the ordinary F3 like everyone else and you wont find your self in this situation...

Or just leave and stop complaining.

And also
no point posting about your "life problems" which seem lime a load of BS , none of us care or can do anything for you. if it is true seek help in the real world...
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/19 06:45:04
wasn't trying to unload my shit on your face, but i was just explaining why i can't afford a new keyboard ;3
Image Perso
Ruben
Date sent: 2016/10/19 12:44:57
Why don't you show actual evidence that you don't have the malicious mods and just the GUI by sharing with us your .jar and .json files please? Use a website for free file hosting like mediafire and such ( Except dropbox ).
Image Perso
Puff30826
Date sent: 2016/10/19 13:30:37
You can't afford a new keyboard, yet you can afford a month long vacation to Japan with your girlfriend? I'm confused.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/19 20:40:48
puff. i saved up for like 7 months for that vacation, without spending any money on anything else. now that that's over, i have to use my money for real shit.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/19 20:41:15
now please stop going on about the keyboard ._. its kinda off topic.
Image Perso
Shindori
Date sent: 2016/10/19 23:01:36
Why don't you just do what Ruben said? That would solve this whole problem c:
Image Perso
Ivy
Date sent: 2016/10/20 07:09:27
Abstain. My reason for -1ing was invaild since Dreemurr cannot help what she says sometimes. Any comments I made that offended you, I apologise. I just follow my instincts to much.
If you can prove you do not use the hacking part of GUI, I will definately +1.

About the keyboard you can buy one for £5. Thats all I have to say on that topic.

Also, I understand what it's like to have a mental disorder, since I have one, so if you ever want to talk feel free to.
Image Perso
Irk_Cipher
Date sent: 2016/10/20 13:17:35
@Ivy

Dreemurr is a guy...
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/20 15:36:25
here. if it makes everyone happy, i removed the GUI altogether, to just end the whole argument.
Image Perso
Ivy
Date sent: 2016/10/20 17:37:33
Ik, Irk_Cipher, get used to typos. I'm used to typing 'she' not 'he' because only a few boys play the game I'm on and their characters are girls xD
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2016/10/20 19:32:22
May I just say that by you changing your username your chances of being unbanned have plummeted.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/20 21:06:29
i never changed my username.....
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2016/10/20 21:09:33
My mistake there was a minor spelling mistake when I was looking up your name online so it didn't find you so I presumed you had changed it.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/20 21:58:30
oh. nah, i don't wanna change it yet.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/22 16:29:39
i'm wondering why people like harvoo are getting unbanned, while everybody sees what they do to people, and i have done nothing wrong, and i'm getting ignored, put down, and still banned ._.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/10/22 18:47:56
1- stop using my name please

2- i am not unbanned

3- i am banned for telling ellie the world doesnt revolve around her. And her not liking that idea so much

So that comment, much like your excistence, is a waste of yours and everyone elses time
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/22 22:19:14
1 - sorry, i will stop. i will move on to beet.

2 - :/

3 - holy shit agree with you

4 - aaaaaand i lost my respect for you ;-;
Image Perso
uRe_JDubz_TVoD
Date sent: 2016/10/23 19:58:37
Dreemur, see if you can send the profile that you play on with the gui to a staff member for them to use and see if its just a gui or not
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/23 20:03:31
i already had it removed when i had to reboot my computer. the only way for me to get that exact file back is to ask my friend.... but that's kinda impossible right now.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/23 20:19:36
You need to have the gui installed on your pc for it to be used. You can't just have the file deleted - and still have the gui
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/23 20:20:28
It will be in your .minecraft files, look for "mods", It's in there.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/23 20:22:04
i don't have it anymore. like i said, yesterday i rebooted my whole computer, and lost everything. wanna see my .minecraft folder? i have a screenshot
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/23 20:26:51
Oh that's convenient
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/23 20:26:53
This is my mods folder, and the subfolders in it. can you see xray? the only thing i have is the minimap (and yes, i removed the player locating feature.

Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/23 20:28:46
Convenient that only now do you provide evidence.
We asked multiple times for you to prove that you only had the GUI and you never gave it... but now that you don't have the mod installed at all - you provide evidence...
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/23 20:29:58
because if i showed you guys the gui, you would be like "oh, that's probably the xray hack, and you are just saying it's only the gui". but now i'm showing you that i have nothing.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/23 20:53:13
We asked for you to give a download link to your extracted gui. Not a screenshot of the gui file.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/23 23:28:35
i cant give you a link to something that my friend made for me himself. it's not like i downloaded it from any site.
Image Perso
_EnderArrow
Date sent: 2016/10/24 02:44:23
+1 only because I use this client for other servers and as long as you only use the non-malicious stuff then it is a good client.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/24 06:25:20
so... out of how many people say i should be unbanned, and you still just sit here and want to argue...
Image Perso
TooStr8ForYou
Date sent: 2016/10/25 00:40:06
You're just wasting your time if Chip already doesn't like you.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/25 03:22:53
yeah, i know. i'm just trying to prove my point of how corrupt chip is. i mean, if it was armz who was accused of this same reason, i bet he would be let go, because he is staff, and most likely friendly with chip. but since a lot of people on the server/forums put out a negative vibe about me, not a lot of people are going to like me, and this includes chip. now he thinks i'm some asshole who just lies and hacks.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/25 05:59:59
I didn't accuse you. I'm not corrupt. In fact - I don't think I'm the one that even banned you!
Therefor it isn't down to me to unban you.

If you take a read over my previous posts regarding you, you'll see that I actually really liked you and I thought you just had it hard at life, y'know - you found it hard to make friends and fit in. I wanted to be the person to help you and allow you to turn things around so that you'd be accepted by a lot more people.

Dude I gave you so many chances, I told multiple staff to let your actions slide because I thought you had a hard time. I defended you multiple times and I tried so hard behind the scenes to make sure you had it easier.
You insulted me, you took digs at how I fulfil my staff role - you basically attacked me. But no I didn't stop there! I gave you ANOTHER chance the other day. I explained how you can prove that you're better than people like Harvey, how you could pull this around and be appreciated by the community... I told you a personal, horrific story about what I went through so that I could example how far I have come... and you simply responded in one of the most ungrateful comments I have ever seen on this forum.
I lost respect for you because of your own actions which you have said TO ME or I have seen evidence about you saying shit ABOUT ME.
You really think I'd allow someone like Harvey to warp my mind? Child, you're just immature, irresponsible, and damn right rude and disrespectful.

I feel stupid for believing in you and trying to help you. All I ever got back was slander.
Image Perso
TooStr8ForYou
Date sent: 2016/10/25 07:41:33
Oh so now it's not up to you. I guess I'll just go talk to sneaky about my ban and see what he thinks.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/25 16:20:48
"I'm not staff, I'm the owner, my opinion is final because I run the place...
But mods and admin votes aren't any different from player votes... my -1 only counts as a denial because it shows my opinion and now I'm owner - my opinion hasn't really changed much." - Chip
Image Perso
TooStr8ForYou
Date sent: 2016/10/25 18:25:24
So much inconsistency.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/10/25 18:27:36
Harry why you pointing fingers at me mosher
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/26 01:21:08
just because i said you were bad owner, (and the other things were bullshit) gives you NO RIGHT to ban me. even a warning would be too far for something like that. stop banning the people who don't like you, and deal with the bullshit.
Image Perso
HotPikachuSex
Date sent: 2016/10/26 06:25:30
+1
Because fuck the staff.

Minimap? Showing players? What good does this do? Oh wait... I ruined your game of minecraft, omg how will we live?

XRay, OMG, your competitive game of minecraft got ruined! This is worse than world war three!
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/26 06:46:32
the funny thing is, just to make sure chip didn't bust a tit, i removed the feature that shows players on my map...
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/26 09:33:41
I have the right to deny appeals.
I have the right to unban players which I didn't ban, IF I see injustice.

As far as I know, a player has always been unbanned by the staff member that banned them.
I didn't ban either of you two, so I won't unban you. But I won't allow you back dreemurr because I don't see anything good in you.
"stop banning the people who don't like you" - name examples please. I haven't banned anyone in months.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/26 09:40:18
Dreemurr you were banned for hacking. You're still a nasty person so I don't want you unbanned.

TooStr8, I don't actually know why you're banned, but my experience with you when you were on the server was that you were a bit of a troll and just wanted to rebel against the rules... and I haven't seen any change in you...
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/26 10:59:52
first of all, i wasn't hacking

second of all, you just admitted that the reason you won't unban me is because you don't like me. I am not a nasty person, but one who stands up for the rights of others, and I am pretty sure you can't keep someone banned because you don't like them. I was banned for something I didn't do, I proved it, I should have been unbanned the moment you guys (and I am not referring to you, but the ones who banned me) realized the mistake you made.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/26 12:21:31
well of course i'm not going to unban someone that i feel harms the the community, it isn't that i don't like you.
also i haven't seen you "stand up" for anyone's rights yet, all ive seen you say is "dont call my fucking friend dumb" dude you're 14 and are way too engrossed in a game of blocks.

By the way i would have actually probably unbanned you by now if you had apologized for the things you've said that upset me - not the, "He's a shit owner", i mean things like when you seriously insulted me and swayed away from the constructive criticism.
Heck, if you had just said that you didn't realize how much i defended you and tried to help you, and were sorry for acting ungrateful about it, i probably would have given you another chance! I'm a strong believer that people can change, believe it or not i would have actually given you another chance and wiped the slate clean... but no you just continued to say i'm corrupt etc etc.

i guess you could say this is a 'Sparqy test', to see how you'd act, even though this isn't a test, I'm quite disappointed that you haven't acknowledged my efforts to help you and instead have continued.
im not actually an asshole lol, i do a lot for a lot of people and i make a lot of people happy, yeah i do get stressed, but so does everyone.

here's how this happened from my POV:
1. you join the server and begin to get quite known.
2. we talked a lot and got on really well.
3. you make a mod application and i consider +1ing you.
4. i see the comments and how you reacted, i follow up with this, "...-1. hope this doesn't effect our friendship, I still quite like you as a person :')"
5. your behavior begins to deteriorate in-game and on the forum.
6. i assumed that you acted this way because of your insidents with people such as Sparqy on your Mod application.
7. i felt sorry for you and i asked some of the staff to lay off of you a little bit, give you an extra warning, etc etc.
8. i become Head-Admin and begin to start the process of temporarily taking over the server.
9. i see in console that you are saying things about me behind my back and i felt betrayed.
10. you start to insult me when i am not around (not criticizing, you were genuinely being vile about me).
11. i become owner and announce that i'm replacing Luigi for a bit.
12. your attitude gets even worse, and it came to the point that i came on to mute you for 10 minutes for slating me and being vile about me personally.
13. you make a complaint.. etc etc.
14. Savannah points out that the "GUI" that you're using is part of a hacked client
15. you got banned.

Edit** you stated above that that proved yu didn't hack. No, you didn't. All you proved was that you removed the hacked client from your mods folder once you were banned.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/26 12:51:38
you're continuing to make sly comments about me and pasting my name all over the forum.
very mature aren't you?
you certainly know how to boost your chances of being unbanned!!
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/26 15:53:23
what the hell is wrong with you? of course i'm not gonna respond politely to people who are being rude, disrespectful, and straight up bullying me. these are the kinds of people i stand up against. whenever i see someone getting messed with r bullied on the forums, of course i'm gonna stand up for them, because they shouldn't have to go through what people do to me on here.

just because someone pointed out the GUI i decided to use, gives no rights to ban we without solid evidence. that's basically saying "you look like you might be drunk, so i'm gonna arrest you here". a lot of people on this server (partially including you) purposely mess with me, trying to make me upset, because you know i will react, then you can just use my reaction as an excuse to call me a rude/'nasty' player, when all i'm trying to do is not get hated, like a select few on the server. it's just really hard to not react when you guys stress me out this much, and all i'm trying to do is have fun on the server, without anything or anyone pissing me off.
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2016/10/26 16:53:25
Dreemurr. You had the GUI of a banned mod. This is solid evidence that you had the mod installed, you cannot argue that it inst because its obviously is. I also agree that your behaviour is awful. You say that you are being bullied yet you bullied people like Ellie. My advice is forget this server and find another one. If you really want to be unbanned come back in 6 months or however long it takes for your behaviour to change and then re-appeal..
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/26 16:54:27
Aaaand you still haven't responded to my actual points, and youve just gone way off point... I give up trying now.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/26 21:03:47
@tom just because i had the GUI extracted from the hack, doesn't mean i have the hack itself. i've gone over this, and now i don't even have it any more >.<
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/26 21:58:44
You really don't help yourself by saying false things all over the forum and pointing blame at literally anyone.
The story is simple, you were banned for having a hacked client, whether you actually had the hack or not is now irrelevant, because your ban reason has changed to the fact that you bring another wowman to the server and that's something people don't want.
You aren't banned because I don't like you - I've said that multiple times, and you still can't seem to get it in your head.
Tom is correct, you were also a bully and you were not a pleasant person as it turned out.
May I add that you didn't cover tom's main point - you completely ignored his opinion that your behavior is awful. Do you even know how to be unbanned? BE NICE! BE APOLOGETIC! IT'S SIMPLE!!!
This is why I lost faith in humanity.
Image Perso
Shindori
Date sent: 2016/10/26 22:46:36
I still wonder how I am one of the most troublesome people on the internet according to you, simply because I gave a -1 on your app :/

Oh well ;o
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/26 23:35:26
this just shows how corrupt chip is. i was banned for xray, now you're saying the reason i was banned was because of the client i use? the only reason i have to use the client is for my minimap (and the GUI once i can get ahold of it again)

about tom's claim, i understand that i was a dick to people, and i apologize to anyone i insulted or made upset. except for anything toward chip. i tend to not think about what i type when people are pissing me off, and i regret anything i said to hurt anyone's feelings.
Image Perso
Vulturboy
Date sent: 2016/10/27 00:14:34
^
Which is only more reason for you to stay banned
Image Perso
TooStr8ForYou
Date sent: 2016/10/27 02:24:26
@Chip yet its fine for Pikachu to actually throw direct insults at people.
Image Perso
TooStr8ForYou
Date sent: 2016/10/27 02:25:50
nvm just read im unbanned
thanks fam
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/27 15:24:49
vultur. how does what i said have anything to do with keeping me banned?
Image Perso
Sansy
Date sent: 2016/10/27 16:45:11
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/27 18:23:11
just -1? no reason why?
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/27 19:28:17
Denied.

And yes it counts.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/27 19:29:23
For the record, I gave you another chance before I denied you.
But you ran your mouth again.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/27 20:29:54
when was that? the only thing you have done is argue with every claim i make about why i was falsely banned, and it was you who brought this to this point.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/27 21:00:47
and chip. you can't keep me banned for saying what i am allowed to on the forums. i was banned for xray, and the second i showed you that i don't even have it, you should have unbanned me, and apologized for me being falsely banned, even if it wasn't you who did so. now all you're doing is keeping me banned because you don't like me.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/27 21:28:55
"You really don't help yourself by saying false things all over the forum and pointing blame at literally anyone.
The story is simple, you were banned for having a hacked client, whether you actually had the hack or not is now irrelevant, because your ban reason has changed to the fact that you bring another wowman to the server and that's something people don't want.
You aren't banned because I don't like you - I've said that multiple times, and you still can't seem to get it in your head.
Tom is correct, you were also a bully and you were not a pleasant person as it turned out.
May I add that you didn't cover tom's main point - you completely ignored his opinion that your behavior is awful. Do you even know how to be unbanned? BE NICE! BE APOLOGETIC! IT'S SIMPLE!!!
This is why I lost faith in humanity."

I explained how to be unbanned, "BE NICE! BE APOLOGETIC! IT'S SIMPLE!!!" - I gave you another chance to redeem yourself and get unbanned. You replied by simply ignoring my point and running your mouth at how "corrupt" I am.

Vultur even felt the need to comment about what you're doing wrong.
As for every other point you make - I've already counter-commented, so I shall not bother again.
Image Perso
Shindori
Date sent: 2016/10/27 21:37:17
You really remind me of how wowman acted in the past, and what has been said earlier on this topic, we don't want that all over again.

"and it was you who brought this to this point."

Even if he did so, by saying this you are not really proving yourself worthy to be unbanned. You seem to lack the maturity to just stop arguing about this and to apologise for all the finger-pointing.
As chip said above me, it's simple to get unbanned, just be nice, be apologetic and you'll be fine. He tried to help you with that, yet you are too dense to see that because you keep saying how corrupt Chip is.

If you really want to unbanned I would suggest you to change your attitude towards others and reapply in the future. Finger-pointing will never get you any further.

Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/27 21:56:15
i tried apologizing for everything i have done in the past, and i know what i have done wrong, and literally one day later, you denied my appeal. again, the reason you banned me, and the reason you denied my appeal are two whole different stories, and i'm not gonna sit here and accept that like a brainwashed idiot.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/28 06:40:39
welp. i'm going to sleep. when i wake up, i really hope to see an apology, an unban, or a oretty damn good reason (other than the fact that you think i'm annoying) on the thread here ;p

i have talked to many people on the server, and they don't see anything wrong with me, and they don't make a big deal about me like you guys do.

and with that said, goodnight ;)
Image Perso
Shindori
Date sent: 2016/10/28 09:23:47
Still pointing fingers I see..
Well, good luck getting unbanned man, I doubt that will work out this way c:
Image Perso
Proatus
Date sent: 2016/10/28 18:19:08
Dreemurr, while I have no personal quandaries with you, your attitude towards criticism and multiple witness accounts hasn't helped you in the slightest. Despite your screenshots, you've yet to publicly divulge any conclusive evidence that your .jar and .json files are sound and that your modified GUI is not derived from a malicious mod. I'm not breathing down your neck to leak your shit, but there are some battles better left alone. The rate your unban is going, you won't see any progress for a long time. Chip has given you the opportunity to be unbanned, and you've metaphorically spat in his face. If you honestly desire to rejoin the community, then just show some humility and choose your battles. As for my 'vote', I will abstain as to be as impartial as possible since you've adopted a dichotomous view of the situation. You don't have to fight against everyone to prove a point.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/10/28 18:22:14
Know what, I'm changing my -1 to an 'abstain', seeing by how our children staff members act, unbanning people for griefing over 300 blocks, then banning someone for using a fucking GUI, cancer at it's finest.

Asriel might be a dick, but compared to some staff, he's a bloody god.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/28 19:02:55
compared to staff, even hitler bin laden would be a god
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/28 19:20:31
Hold on a minute.
You say I'm "corrupt" because I -1'd and later denied you because of what you've said about me.

But it's perfectly okay for you to go and -1 sansy, just because he made a poll about you!?! He didn't even slate you ffs he just stated his opinion once or twice.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/28 19:25:10
no. i say you're corrupt because you muted me, and banned me for a false reason, (even if it wasn;t you who directly banned me, i was still banned), and you refuse to accept the mistake for yourself.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/28 19:45:16
"i respect that you actually care for what people ask for, unlike some certain someone"
You just don't know how to shut up do you? I don't think you actually have a brain to realise that what you're saying all over the forum is the exact reason you're not unbanned.
Just shut your mouth and you'll have more of a chance. Seriously (Yes this is me giving you more guidance and another chance to be unbanned).
By the way this isn't me "attacking" you or being "corrupt" - this is me returning some of what you gave me, (Slander).
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/29 02:28:08
how about you start to shut up around here.

oh, now what. you gonna keep me banned for telling you to shut up. that would just prove how corrupt you really are...

seriously. you argue as much as i do, if not more, and you call me immature for doing so. the only reason some people kiss your ass is because we don't wanna see you have a meltdown cuz you didn't get your way.
Image Perso
madzahttr
Date sent: 2016/10/29 02:41:16
Dreemurr ur full of fucking shit Chip is the best staff member/owner that the server has ever had so shut ur little kid mouth and find another server to play on u ungreatful twat
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/29 02:51:43
just because you think so, doesn't mean that's true.

i also ask that you please stop insulting me, because i find it quite rude. i may not be nice to some people, because they act that way toward me, but i try to refrain from directly insulting people.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/29 02:56:12
besides, i like the server, and the people that play on it. the only problem i seem to have is the staff, who either take punishment too far, or they just ignore me when i try to say anything, and argue with me.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/10/29 10:03:14
+1, after looking at the bigger picture, +1
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2016/10/29 10:13:56
Changed to +1.
You're a lot better now.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/31 08:06:24
see, chip? after a majority of the people think i should be back, the only reason you don't want to do anything about it is because you're stubborn.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/10/31 12:42:00
Chip, this might sound hypocrite, true, but Asriel was treated like shit man, I mean, he proved he just had the GUI, for "convenience", but you still kept him banned.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/10/31 13:32:40
He's actually still banned because some staff want him kept banned.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/10/31 19:44:18
quick question. would luigi's opinion have any effect on this?
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/02 01:53:15
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/02 01:55:10
and note: i realize it wasn't directly you who banned me, chip.
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2016/11/02 02:57:29
-1 read what chip wrote and your responce. And btw i also have a problem with you. Go tell luigi
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/03 04:00:52
i'm not gonna tell luigi that you have a problem with me. i honestly don't give 5 flying fucks about you having a problem with me, as long as you don't insult me or be rude to me.
Image Perso
Sparqy Back-up
Date sent: 2016/11/03 05:13:25
+1
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/11/03 10:47:33
I don't know why you keep mentioning me and how I've been corrupt or whatever to you...
All I did was not unban you.
Armz didn't unban you, James didn't unban you, tones didn't unban, and Jordan didn't unban you... they must be corrupt too, judging by your logic...

Like seriously, I'm not even kidding.
You were working your way to being banned for a while, and then when you were accused of hacking, it was the final straw. You aren't unbanned because of the reasons before you hacked and because of your actions on the forum.

If an admin wants to unban you, they can. I haven't told anyone not to unban you.
I guess they just haven't unbanned you because they don't think you deserve it. If someone really sees injustice then they'll take action, no one has taken any action at all.

I'm tired of you using me as a scapegoat or whatever it called. All I did was... well, nothing.
I don't want to personally unban you because you've been a fucking asshole to me since I -1'd your first moderator application. You can't call me corrupt for simply being tired of your shit towards me.
By the look of it, you haven't even acknowledged that I tried to help and protect you and you just hurt me in return.
I feel betrayed in a way by you, and like I did it to only receive shit from you.

I'm not corrupt. I'm fucking upset.
Image Perso
Irk_Cipher
Date sent: 2016/11/03 13:49:33
@DreemurrTheDreamer

Ok, I'm going to say what I think Chip wants to say but is too polite to say:

SHUT UP, DREEMURR

Please. Stop. Now. You are no better than Pikachu or Str8. YOU are part of the problem. You're just spamming the forums, slandering Chip's good name, and doing nothing but making yourself look immature. I tried to like you, mate, but I can't. You're THAT bad.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/11/03 14:02:46
^, actually, you're worse than Irk described.
Image Perso
Shindori
Date sent: 2016/11/03 17:12:32
I think that even Irk's way of describing you is a bit soft :/
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/03 22:04:03
@irk - how about you shut up?

why do you people praise chip? he's a dick for multiple reasons, the reason i can sometimes be a dick is because you people treat me like shit, and you guys don't give a shit.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/11/03 23:17:47
Is it so hard for you to just apologise to me? Or do you have too much self-pride?

Dude I LITERALLY just explained exactly why I don't like you anymore, and you don't even reply to my comment at all.

You really hurt me. You metaphorically shat on my heart and made me feel stupid for treating you like I would my own child.
MAYBE it's because you don't understand what I did for you, so I'll try and convert it for you to understand okay? :')

Imagine if you were quite popular at school and you had a lot of influence over a lot of people. One day you go to school and there is this new kid that was being bullied and found it super hard to fit in and for people to like him... you immediately feel sorry for him (because you mainly see your younger self in him, how you used to be bullied) and you want to make things right for him. You set out to tell people to lay off of him, you make sure that if he messes up, he gets more chances than most others - you're biased for him.
But then one day he starts talking shit about you to everyone, he calls you stupid, retarded, a waste of space... you feel destroyed, betrayed... you feel like you wasted your time and are stupid for trying so hard...
However you continue to try and help him... but he continues....
By the end, you have developed a level of hate for this new kid... you feel used / betrayed and you couldn't care less for him anymore.

---

If you still don't understand why I can't stand you, then I'm 100% done with trying for you again.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/03 23:46:21
i already said i was sorry for anything i said to anyone. i don't intentionally be a dick to people, but it's kinda hard to say nothing when people are pissing me off.
Image Perso
Puff30826
Date sent: 2016/11/04 00:00:07
Asriel, in your apology comment you said "I'm sorry for anything mean I said to anyone, except the stuff towards Chip"
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/04 00:05:12
i take that back. ignore anything i said within like 2 hours f that post as well, i was at a party. i am sorry.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/04 00:11:25
i just realized that was the time that i posted that. ;-;
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/04 00:33:48
and again, i am sorry for anything i may have said to be a dick.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2016/11/04 07:34:40
Unbanned.

On the condition that you clear things up with chip. I know you may not like it, but please...
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/04 08:03:31
Image Perso
Irk_Cipher
Date sent: 2016/11/04 14:32:11
@DreemurrTheDreamer

Welcome back. Don't talk to me. Ever. Let me put this in words you'll understand easily: If you talk to me, visit my faction, or talk to anyone who joins my faction, you're gonna have a bad time.
Image Perso
Chip_Bruh
Date sent: 2016/11/04 17:38:20
Irk I'd appreciate it if you didn't act so hostile toward Dreemurr, he's unbanned, give him another chance.
Image Perso
Irk_Cipher
Date sent: 2016/11/04 17:43:26
Sorry Chip, I'm fine with him being unbanned. I'm just giving him fair warning that he's going to be in a skele-ton of shit if he tries anything with me.

Heh, bone puns.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2016/11/04 18:37:43
Not even the phrase "utter crap" adequately describes webb's staff.
Image Perso
Irk_Cipher
Date sent: 2016/11/04 19:00:16
@Matodir

So what you're saying is...

We're kind of BONED?

Eh? Eh?
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/04 21:44:43
i am bone-tired of all this bullshit.
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2019/02/06 09:38:07
bump
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/02/07 06:43:45
Everything said by every person on this ban app is absolutely retarded. No exeptions
Image Perso
Asriel🍆
Date sent: 2019/02/08 03:27:53
agreed

Register or Log in to use the forum