Wolves_rocks and amylynn

Image Perso
Blueroon
Date sent: 2014/11/29 03:48:05
Wolves and amy have been boothering the porkchops faction alot lately amy not as much as wolves, wolves has been told by multiple staff multiple times to stay away from me and my faction, same with amy except fewer times,but today when tones got on and told me to destroy or change mostly all of my wither mob arena they both started saying hateful things like I should be banned or jailed amy once stating "your gonna be banned soon, your times almost up, I know, I was staff" I personnaly think wolves is a disgrace to donators and has given us a bad name. I pointed out that wolves was the one who was jailed less than 24 hours ago for disobeying armzgunz for the 5th time, at this comment the server had gotten laggy and I had logged off. Please handle wolves and amy. Thanks for reading.
Image Perso
Blueroon
Date sent: 2014/11/29 03:49:06
*bothering
Image Perso
Tones
Date sent: 2014/11/29 08:29:27
Dude, in all seriousness, your WitherArena, had approx a stack of emerald blocks, I know it was claimed and all, but it still can be griefed and even though you have access to all of your factions chests doesn't really change a thing, truth is emeralds are rare and having almost a stack in an arena is almost impossible, a fortune 3 pick would take like 15000 ore to get 9 stacks of emeralds for 1 stack of emerald blocks...
Image Perso
llamasgobing
Date sent: 2014/11/29 10:36:20
Hey, I wasn't actually told by staff to leave you alone at all and never stated you should be banned or jailed, I was letting you know that was what was going to happen if you hadn't corrected your actions, using OP blocks can get you in huge trouble and I was only looking out for you. Now as for the donors, Wolves isn't giving you guys a bad name. She isn't very happy about some circumstances and I feel maybe she could be muted for 10 mins everytime something is started, I don't want to see you get in trouble at all but note the things people tell you of. I was trying to help you because I didn't want you getting jailed or worse: Demoted or perm banned. You're a good guy Blue, but please accept what people tell you because we are only trying to help. :) have a good day~ AmyLynnLee
Image Perso
Blueroon
Date sent: 2014/11/29 17:38:47
Tones, I know you were just doing your job, but I was told it was allowed if it was claimed so no offense but the least you couldve done is waited for a second opinion before making me change a big chunk of what I had built. And amy, everybody who was involved with the stupid animal tower fiasco was told to leave porkchops alone, and yes even if you didnt say it in those exact words, you were implying I was gonna get banned, jailed, or demoted, and again no offense I think you are completely biasedby your "experiences". Wolves has basically acted like a little child, got mad and built a tower in the easiest rule lupole she could manage. And then, she did it several more times, everytime disobeying a seperate staff member, so on yes, she is a disgrace to moderators, her and nah's action(which were backed up by her) are the main reason donators have a bad reputation. Personally I think she shouldve been demoted a long time ago.
Image Perso
Blueroon
Date sent: 2014/11/29 23:37:18
And now for the 6th time wolves rocks has built another tower, disobeying staff AGAIN what a surprise
Image Perso
Tones
Date sent: 2014/11/30 07:44:23
Clock had said she built a meeting room with alot of diamond blocks, i believe it was claimed and an admin destroyed it. Doesnt change the fact that it was too op.
Image Perso
llamasgobing
Date sent: 2014/12/01 03:12:35
well, it was pure diamonds blocks back when I didn't know any better, but yeah it was claimed when I was in Extortion. but wolves isn't the main reason as she isn't on much. there are a lot of abusive donors out there! not all are abusive but most are, its not her fault they are abusing. If you guys could please make a peaceful solution that would be great!
Image Perso
HazzaB
Date sent: 2014/12/17 13:50:00
He is free to build his faction out of what he wants as long as his faction don't steal the blocks. If they do we can "/co i" check who did them and they'll be punished for griefing.
It is therefore better to not tempt your faction members into griefing by placing down OP blocks, though it isn't against the rules to do so.

Register or Log in to use the forum