Lucky abusing his powers

Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/29 03:19:45
our faction was nice enough to let lucky the donator hang around our fac base even though he tped to us without permission. We even let him build his little contraptions next to our base. WHen he began building a huge, unappealing structure next to our base, we didnt want him to do that so close to our base. i told him to stop, but he said he was "in his own space". We tried to stop him from doing this w/o our permission, considering he only found our base by tping to us w/o permission. He didnt find the land by himself, we showed him it. so when we tried to stop him, he proceeded to smite me adn my fac mate devanpatel24. He killed us so many times our fac lost 25 power, and some of our land got unclaimed. He also tped us to far places w/o permission so he coudl continue building his "base". I think that the fact that he comes to us w/o permission and starts building things we dont want isnt right. He didnt work to find the area we found, he didnt work to build up power. He bought donator rank and begins abusing his power in creative mode by killing us and making us lose levels and power. The donator dhiggins saw all of this happen and you can ask him if this info is valid. I believe he should be stripped of his power for abuse, but that is my opinion. I lost diamond armor when he killed me as well. hopefully staff can read this and see how he is abusing. Also he is spam kicking me off of the server and wont let me play.
Image Perso
LuckyInVegas
Date sent: 2014/10/29 05:16:13
How I found the area makes no difference really. True, I do have a faction that is next to yours, and it's true I build in that faction. That's what people do in Minecraft (creative or legit). And for about 2 weeks you have had no issues with that. So I am not sure what brought all this on today. You say you don't like my building because its "ugly". Well, if we were to take a poll, I am sure there are builds other players don't like. Does that mean they throw tantrums? No, they go on with life and play the game. There are places all over this map that have factions next to each other. And remember again, 2 weeks with no issues. However, like a little child you got other players to come and stand everywhere I tried to place a block. I asked you numerous times to please not do that. It is simply annoying and childish. At the very beginning, Roxi even asked DevonPatel24 to stop. Yet that was ignored, and you guys persisted. I tpd you away, per the admins request, because they preferred I not smite you anymore. So yes, I did use donator powers to kick and kill you, so I could go about playing the game. That was ONLY after it was evident you guys were not going to quit, and asking politely made no difference. I didn't take action on a whim, as you suggest. I gave you guys ample time to stop. You wanted to act like immature children, so I took action. Even Donator DHiggins was doing the same things you were, because he was mad for me calling him out the other day on killing players WITHOUT any reason. There is a distinction between his abuse of power and my justified use of it. I treat other players fair. If you want to harass me over and over in chat, write perverted signs, and stand where I am placing blocks, then ya, eventually I am going to take action. There was no need for any of that. Everything I did was a result of your poor attitude. I get it, you hate the fact that I spent money on a rank and you think that I abuse it. Just remember, I tried to keep to myself, and enjoy the game. You insisted on relentlessly instigating problems. I am even willing to move that stupid build if it really is such a pain for you. I even conveyed that to you later on when it was apparent that you were distraught. Yet, you were still pissed off. For you it is just arguing for the sake of it. If I am out of line here, then I guess the staff can do what needs to be done. And one final point, Eddie gave you back power after this all started, so that is really a moot point. And DevanPatel24 picked up some of your items, so maybe ask him about your diamond items.
Image Perso
mayhem
Date sent: 2014/10/30 14:55:11
Its true lucky abuses his powers very often. He has a room he will tp you to where you fall and land on hoppers. He is very abusive with his powers and if i find anymore reasons i am going to petition for him to be stripped of his title.
Image Perso
LuckyInVegas
Date sent: 2014/10/31 00:15:43
Actually Mayhem, I don't have a room full of hoppers I TP players to. I have never had any such thing, nor have I done anything remotely close to what you have described. Hypothetically though, if I were to be flying and tp a player to me, they would tp at ground level due to the setup. You may want to know the dynamics of this particular server before you make claims like that. So, you are either a liar too, or you are confusing me with someone else. We already know what you like to call girls in chat. What I do; however, is NOT tolerate players that troll the server, or players that ask young kids perverse things. And yes, I even speak up when players like you (an adult) call young girls derogatory names. This is a game, and players are going to come from all different maturity levels. I am aware of that. However, there are things that should be kept to a minimum, and boundaries that should simply not be crossed. If the staff wants to kick or ban me for stopping harassment while they themselves are non-existent, then so be it. They give us /kick, /tp, and /smite but will not allow us to use them for legitimate reasons. One staff member will say to use /tp or /kick if there is a problem, while another will contradict that and say don't use it. Heaven forbid if we use /smite to prevent a player from being harassed over and over, and only after being politely asked to stop. Mayhem, you have no proof whatsoever that I have abused any powers. I imagine you are upset because I commented on your claims of racism in another thread. I was watching chat, you were not a victim of any such thing. Grow up a little. You claim to be a man, so stop acting like a child.
Image Perso
mayhem
Date sent: 2014/10/31 16:13:54
whatever u say man
Image Perso
Blueroon
Date sent: 2014/11/22 16:17:36
kucky, yiu have desv0cribed in perfect detail of what a donator should be in my opinion,I dint jnow what you did for sure and ice never met you but that was a sure goodfirst impressing.
Image Perso
Blueroon
Date sent: 2014/11/22 16:17:56
*lucky you have described

Register or Log in to use the forum