BANNED FOR HACKING??

Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/13 03:39:01
i had just got back on after being unbanned and i wrote thank you for unbanning me i wont ever use caht again. Roxi started saying that we hacked, and i was confused. I can promise we dont hack at all, but apparently we were accused of doing it. Roxi said we were griefing, hacking, and being disrespectful, which we havent done. Roxi wrote RIP in chat and without warning, i was banned. I know myself that i have never hacked in my life, nor have my friends. WE are just a bunch of high school students who like playing together, but apparently we got on the bad side of Roxi. We have never hacked and have been falsely accused. Please unban me soon. thanks.
Image Perso
luigiofthebakery
Date sent: 2014/10/13 09:53:30
Apparently goalbot claimed you were hacking by unbanning Ethans12399, yet he was unbanned by Tyran68 accepting his ban appeal in this forum. Goalbot lied to Roxi and she said she's sorry for the misunderstanding, you have been unbanned.
Image Perso
goalbot
Date sent: 2014/10/14 02:18:47
Alright luigi, i banned him again because he was on. didn't realize u unbanned him. Unban him if you choose. But look at his recent ban app, look at what all the people that were on said.
Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/14 02:30:44
the person who wrote wrongly about me has been on the server for 8 days, and i know i havent done any of that stuff to roxi. I have never sexually harassed her or cursed here out. I dont even curse in real life. when i got back on the server after luigi banned me, roxi apologized to me and said that i was banned for a misunderstanding. She said it herself. We worked everything out maturely and have no problems with each other anymore. I promise you i have been falsely accused of everything that i have been banned for. please unban me.
Image Perso
goalbot
Date sent: 2014/10/14 02:32:17
ill get u unbanned man, dont worry. didnt realize luigi had unbanned you
Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/14 02:35:34
thanks man.

Register or Log in to use the forum