Dumbosity Ban Appeal

Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/07 01:35:14
I was recently banned and i think i have to explain myself. It says i was banned for faction description, and since i am not a moderator i have no control over. It also says that I griefed, which i can promise i havent done. Unless it is a joke with a faction member, which i dont think is grounds for banning, i have never done serious damage to the creations of others on the server. the most i have ever done is break a couple of blocks off of houses of people in my faction, and it is usually never done without a reason or it is a joke. I have never done any permanent or serious damage to anyone on the server, including my faction members, so i dont think i should be banned for griefing. Even if those few blocks count as griefing, i have never not fixed anything i messed up. Another thing i was banned for was harassing staff, which i was very confused by. I personally feel as if i was banned for personal reasons, instead of reasons that abide by the rules of the server. i hope i can get unbanned anytime soon and i hope this gets read. If i get unbanned i will definitely try to be more careful with what i do so this doesnt happen again.
Image Perso
JayBlade453
Date sent: 2014/10/07 17:13:44
ok right there you said "i have never done serious damage to the creations of others" in that sentence that says serious damage which means that u have done damage but not a huge amount at once. The fact that you are avoiding saying that you have never griefed leads me to believe that you have and you haven't been caught for it or you have done many smaller griefs. Please make it clear of if you were griefing at the time of the ban or not and please keep in mind i was online at the time of your banning and i was invisible next to you almost the entire time because of a suspicion from a mod. (Not Listing names) So were you or were you not banned because you were greifing at the time? Also the ban for harassing staff IS for a personal reason because that is what the rule is for. you were harassing a staff member which puts you at blame also you were making inappropriate comments to the staff harassing her so please next time you decide to put a ban appeal you should try apologizing to the person you were harassing and also do not try to make this the mods fault and it was in fact your fault. Thank you for reading this...Luigi this is the truth of what happened. Thank You.
~MarioBlade
Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/07 21:18:17
i can admit i have done damage to faction members as a joke and it is usually a few blocks(and is always repaired). But i have never griefed anyone else, and my faction members are my friends. If i cant joke around with them a little bit because they do things to me as well it will seem like griefing to you, but if you had maybe asked about it and i had explained before you randomly banned me it would have been nice. Also the mod i supposedly harassed was in my opinion overreacting to a small joke. But if an apology is necessary then i have no problem apologizing to them right now. Whoever i harassed i am sorry for harassing you.
Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/07 21:19:40
i want to make clear I HAVE NEVER GRIEFED ANYONE NOT SLIGHTLY OR SERIOUSLY. just to be clear
Image Perso
goalbot
Date sent: 2014/10/08 01:52:58
Yelling will not do anything, you are permanently banned and this is final. I will unban you when i feel you served the right amount of time.
Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/08 01:56:15
im not yelling i was just making myself clear because the previous mod said i wasnt clear
Image Perso
goalbot
Date sent: 2014/10/08 03:54:17
You are banned until i feel you have served your time, Thank You.
Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/09 14:57:37
so someone can put lava in my house and be in jail for 45 min but when i break a block off of my friends house i get banned for a week? can i have an explanation please im kind confused
Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/09 15:17:54
i also recall apologizing to the mod that you said i harassed.
Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/10 02:22:33
Hi i dont really know why the mods are refusing to hear my side of the arguement but hopefully someone can see this and understand my point of view. I would like to say that i have never griefed someone on this server, under any circumstance. I was accused of apparently saying sexual comments to Roxi, which i can promise i have never done. And the faction description is something i have no control over. I am really sorry for whatever i did to deserve a lengthy ban like this but i really think that i should be unbanned. I am eager to just have fun on the server with my friends over the Columbus Day weekend, and i promise i will control myself to the best of my ability to obey the rules. it would mean a lot if a mod could at least read this. Thanks for your time

Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2014/10/10 21:41:55
Dumbosity, do you have any proof that you did NOT grief and that you did NOT insult Roxi? You haven't given us any evidence proving your innocence.
Image Perso
uiouio111
Date sent: 2014/10/13 22:48:02
Im going to blow you mind here, READY?
Where is you're evidence that dumbosity did greif or say rude things. Oh I'm sorry I forgot one person is allowed to have the stronger word.......
And you know the saying "Guilty until proven innocent." That's the saying right?
Sure Dumbosity probably is a dumb fuck but your system is broken . I just wanna tell you whats going on. Never gonna say good bye, never gonna give up. Mushroom co
Image Perso
Dude_1011
Date sent: 2014/10/14 01:29:26
I believe I was on at this time (correct me if I am wrong it could have been a different person) but dumbosity was truly being rude and disrespectful to a (I will leave unnamed) moderator. I believe you were rightfully banned.
Image Perso
dumbosity1345
Date sent: 2014/10/14 03:05:16
dude_1011 you have been on the server for 10 days and you dont know the situation so i dont think your opinion is very useful to this appeal. Also Roxi and I are good now.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2014/10/14 17:23:24
Uio, he was banned, that process is over. Now he/she has to prove that he/she is innocent, by comming with counter-evidence against the evidence the staff made. If you want the evidence of the griefs, ask the member of staff that made the ban.

Register or Log in to use the forum