Ruminisque's Moderator Application

Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2016/10/25 02:06:42
Ruminisque's Moderator Application
-Introduction-
So this is my moderator application. Ever since I joined this server I have desired to be a moderator and help it, but waited so I could become more knowledgeable about the server, the rules, and how it works. I think that now, I am finally ready to become one.

Your in-game name: My in-game name is “Ruminisque”. I have had this name for quite awhile, and don't plan on changing it. This also happens to be my forums account name.

What timezone are you in? I live in the Central Time Zone (UTC-6:00).

What country do you live in? I live in the country of Canada. I don't plan on changing that.

What languages do you speak? I speak fluent English, and am also learning Russian, Spanish, and Greek. At the end of it all, I will probably only know Spanish well, which is fine with me. I also read and write Latin.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

Yes, I believe I do. I use “Screen-O-Matic” to record, and use “F3” to take screenshots.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
Well here we are, the “Meat and Potatoes” of Moderator Applications. Of course, I will have a “Traits” section, but I would also like to add some other information.

-Honesty- I like to think of myself as an honest person. I do my best not to lie, and if I do, I make sure to apologize for it. If I promise I will do something, I can be counted on to do it, no matter how hard it is. I think of my reputation as a thing to be prized and valued, so I do not break it over such trivial things.

-Maturity- Maturity is something I've always tried to be. I believe that a mature person is given more respect then an immature person, and so I've done by my best to be mature, so that I can be respected. Of course, I'm not mature all the time, I often joke around with my friends, and sometimes I admit, I am immature, but when the time comes where I need to me mature, I try my best to be just that.

-Helpfulness- I believe I'm a helpful person. When someones needs help, and let me know, I do my very best to help them in any way I can. I help people in-game, I help people on the forums, I help people wherever and whenever I can. I think that being helpful isn't about doing it for certain people and only doing it at certain times, I think being helpful is about doing it at all times and for all people. With that in mind, I will do my best to help anyone, at anytime.

-Friendliness-
I've tried to be a friendly person. Sometimes, when I am annoyed or sad, I am not friendly, but when I either realize this, or am told about it, I immediately change. I have done my best to welcome new people to this server, to support people when they are hurting, and even to give someone a friendly “hello”. Friends are people that I value, respect, and enjoy having, so I try to be friendly so I can make as many as possible. Plus, I'm Canadian, so if the generalization is correct, I have to be nice.

-Unbiased- If you are unbiased you can assess situations with a completely open mind; a very important skill. I often try to be unbiased, but as everyone has their own different views and opinions, it's almost impossible to not be biased. Anyways, I will not allow myself to “pardon” my friends when they break the rules, I will deal with them in the same manner that I must deal with everyone else. Though friendship is a powerful thing, in my opinion, duty is more important. I promise, if promoted, to do my very best to be unbiased in everything I do.

These are all the things that, in my opinion, I think a good moderator should be. Now I want to talk about why I think this server needs me. Here are some reasons:

Writing Skill: This is something that I know many current mods possess, but I would still like to talk about it. I write well, and always use correct grammatical awareness. I make sure to spell words correctly, and do my best to make what I say clear and able to be understood. I would represent the server in an intelligent manner through the things I say, and would make sure to speak politely and cautiously. I also type relatively fast, and have a lot of experience in writing.

Professionalism: If I am promoted, I will do my best to be professional in everything I do, whether it be making a thread, or helping a player in-game. I will represent this server in the best way possible, as a mature and knowledgeable player. I work at McDonalds, and in my opinion, I have gained a lot of professionalism through that. When I first started working there, one of the first things I was taught was the fact that I represent the company. I took that lesson to heart, and did my best to be the ideal worker. I have never been reprimanded by my higher-ups, because I follow the rules, and work hard. I am often told that I do a great job, and believe it or not, my professionalism has enabled me to get a pay raise; something that most McDonald's workers don't get. In conclusion, I can, and will, be professional in everything I do.

Team Player: I am a team player. I am involved with several organizations, which all involve people my age, and have been able to learn how to be a team player. I listen to other peoples opinions and thoughts, and also offer my own insights. I try to think of the greater good when I am in a team, instead of just myself. To conclude, I am not independent, but someone who can communicate effectively, and listen carefully.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? School is very important to me, so compared to other people, I don't spend a lot of time, but I will make up for it through hard work and dedication.

Monday: 1-2 Hours.
Tuesday: 1-2 Hours.
Wednesday: 1-2 Hours.
Thursday: 2-3 Hours.
Friday: 1-2 Hours.
Saturday: 3-4 Hours.
Sunday: 3-4 Hours
Holidays: 4-5 Hours.

How long have you been playing? I joined the server today, but have an exceptional grasp about how it works.

Have you ever been banned?
I have never been banned on this server Whether it be the forums, or in-game, I have been able to keep a clean record; something I am very proud of. I don't plan on breaking any of the server's rules either, I plan to continue having a unblemished record.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have been a moderator on several servers. I am familiar with the commands a moderator uses, and will demonstrate this by writing all the commands I know.

/ban [username] Invalid? Appeal at www.mineverse.com -Ruminisque /tempban [username] [amount of time] [reason]
/mute [player]
/mute [player] [time]
/unban [player]
/kick [player]
/fly
/god

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading my application, I appreciate it.

Regards,
Ruminisque.
Image Perso
Ruben
Date sent: 2016/10/25 02:22:17
I seriously hope this is a troll lmao, even though your application is 'quite' good.

I'll just stop at the "I joined the server today". When you say "Ever since I joined this server I have desired to be a moderator and help it, but waited so I could become more knowledgeable .... ( blablabla we get it )" You make it look you've been here for quite a while, which is not true, you haven't been long enough in the server. You may have knowledge on some commands, but you don't even know how to use the factions plugin, which is a big nope since factions is widely used, and this server does, a mod who can't help people with basic commands... meh.

You show your traits and shit, but you forgot to mention trust... you're not involved in the community enough to be trusted by us.

Try again in a "few months" - Ace

EDIT

I take what Puff said below my comment, because he says good shit.
No really I agree with what he said.
Image Perso
Puff30826
Date sent: 2016/10/25 02:24:19
Abstain. I probably would +1 this, but you literally joined the server like 20 minutes ago, yet on the server you said you worked on this application for 3 hours. Might I add that you said that before you even knew we had a forum. It's a very thought out and good application, but it kinda looks like you just had this saved from one of your other servers you applied to and just pasted it here. Also while you were on the server you seemed very strict, no offense. Maybe as I get to know you a little better my opinion will change, But right now I must abstain. Sorry

Edit
Well, thank you, Ruben xD
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2016/10/25 02:31:21
-1 this was an outstanding app. But, you said that you joined today............you need to wait a little while.
Image Perso
ACeTheGreat98
Date sent: 2016/10/25 02:39:46
I personally have to -1.

This is well thought out, however it really does seem to be a standard copy/paste application. You even said yourself that you took 3 hours to write an application, 5 minutes after you joined the server. I also took 5 seconds to look up "Minecraft mod application templates" and found some similar stuff.

I don't want to accuse you, but my gut is telling me you have sent this exact application to several servers with the goal of becoming staff as quickly as possible. I am not saying this is true, it just seems like it.

On top of that, you said, "I help people ingame, I help people on the forums." When you literally haven't been part of our community for a day.

Also, our format is

Your in-game name:

How old you are:

Your gender:

Have you been banned on any other servers?

Why do you think you should be a moderator?

How long can you be active on the server every day?

What country do you live in?

How long have you been on the server?

And by not following our format, you have left out Age, Gender and if you have ever been banned. It also adds to my feeling of just pasting this on every server you join.

Now, I may change my vote in a few months assuming you follow rules and are as active as you claim you can be.
Image Perso
Puff30826
Date sent: 2016/10/25 05:22:31
I also just noticed that he says "/ban [username] Invalid? Appeal at www.mineverse.com -Ruminisque". Why does it have Mineverse's website? This isn't Mineverse.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/10/25 17:22:49
-1 get gone you stupid copy and paste faggot

You shouldnt even be allowed on the server no matter staff it.

Go send this to even more servers and see which dickhead decides to promote you.

Cancerous lame ass
Image Perso
Puff30826
Date sent: 2016/10/25 18:08:29
Harvey, there is no need to be rude. He seemed nice on the server. He was just a little strict.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2016/10/27 23:28:09
Hmm...
•You've joined quite recently, which can be a problem as most people ask the staff for assistance about the server itself.
•This, as everyone else has said, is not our template. As Ace said, this also gives me the feeling that you're not doing this for legitamite reasons, in fact, from my 'experience' with many forums I would probably even think you a spambot if this wasn't a Minecraft server.
• Mineverse? Really?
•You've been banned on the Mineverse Forums?! Why didn't you say?!
http://www.mineverse.com/members/griff.29710/#profile-post-305265
• READ THESE.
http://www.mineverse.com/threads/what-happened-to-ruminisque.107941/
http://www.mineverse.com/threads/thorraks-for-moderator.105448/page-5#post-1060371
http://www.mineverse.com/threads/mod-application-template-read-before-posting.1/
•You are, according to your YouTube channel, far too young, which usually isn't a problem, but um...
•During my tracing around Mineverse Forums to find data about you, I found that about 90% of your posts are hacker reports. This is very strange behavior as I would think people would have better things to do than reporting 70+ people.
•I can't know for sure as you are banned for unknown reasons (supposedly for being an alt of a banned player), but by scanning Mineverse Forums I do get the feeling that you are using hacks yourself.
•I have sent an email to Mineverse asking if you can be trusted form extra evidence. Thanks for telling me the last server you appealed to!

Absolutely -1.

I will respond with my email's reply as soon as it is sent to me.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2016/10/28 10:31:09
Also, why post if you've ever been banned on this server (which isn't even what we do) if you've only been here a few days?

Another thing: why hasn't he responded to anything? I'm not saying he has to, but most people do that. It's kinda suspicious.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2016/10/28 10:33:34
Wait: did you join on around Monday by any chance? That was when you last visited Mineverse Forums.

VERY SUSPICIOUS.

Also:
Site information

Username: Ruminisque

Personal User ID: 13033

Forum Posts: 1

1 forum post? Okay.
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2016/10/29 13:06:41
Lol I'm with techy on this -1 all the way.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2016/10/29 13:54:31
I literally spent around 2 hours gathering evidence

What is my life anymore
Image Perso
MegaMC _
Date sent: 2016/11/01 13:30:11
-Joined recently.
-copy and paste Moderator application?
-You've now been exposed got lying.
-1, sorry.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2016/11/14 16:31:16
I made this application four months ago using Word. It was for a Mineverse moderator application. I saved it and have used it ever since for moderator applications. When I said I spent three hours on it I wasn't lying; I did, just not recently. I was unaware of the format, which is my fault, and I apologize.

I was banned on a server called Mineverse for ban evading; not for hacking. I was a very loyal member of that server, and helped people and reported hackers.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/11/14 16:37:13
So that means you should be staff here? Get gone dickhead
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2016/11/14 18:59:42
No it doesn't. Maybe if you stopped assuming things and actually tried to use your probably non-existent brain for once in your life you'd realize that I was apologizing, something a dip-shit like you've probably never done in your whole life. Stop infesting Minecraft forums with your horribly stupid and downright retarded attitude, and get a life.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2016/11/14 19:29:44
-1 cannot handle criticism, copy and paste application, and only a few days on the server.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2016/11/14 19:55:59
That's ironic because you just criticized me.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2016/11/14 21:13:32
I know right. Anyways. I would suggest tweaking your app and waiting a bit. Also another factor to my -1 is that I haven't interacted with you much.

Anyways best of luck.
Image Perso
Proatus
Date sent: 2016/11/14 21:58:31
While your application is quite convincing, you've openly admitted that you've copy and pasted your application from a server which Techy has reviewed and found several inconsistencies between your Webbcraft application and the Mineverse forums. The fact that you admitted, "I've had this name for quite a while, and don't plan on changing it", four months after your Mineverse application raises only further suspicion about your character based on your reason for ban. Your story of 'helping people and reporting hackers' is about as likely as you getting moderator any time soon.
P.S.: I have no personal qualms with you as I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, but your indignant attitude toward criticism, regardless of the respectfulness of the critic, is indicative of unprofessionalism. You may see this as taking a Minecraft staff position too seriously, but I and others(blatantly) do not feel you deserve to be moderator, or any staff position for that matter.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2016/11/14 22:36:45
Alright, nicely said.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/11/15 06:56:34
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚ this kiddo is funny
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/11/15 07:00:55
Btw you can argue all you want bitch but a pathetic little bitch like yourself is never going to get staff here ir anywhere else. I feel sorry for how you are going to cope in the real world.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/11/15 08:09:36
-1 for most of the reasons that the others said

- try applying after playing on the server for a while

- try making a fresh mod app without copying another one that you've previously made

- make sure to get to know, and get along with people

- make sure to ignore what Harvey says. he always turns to insulting people, he never has anything nice to say, unless it's agreeing with someone who is insulting someone, and he will use anything against you. i mean, just look at what he has done on my mod applications and ban appeals. if you ignore whatever he says, he can hold nothing against you, and you will be noticed for not making a big deal over what he does. *take this advice from someone who has experience with dealing with his bullshit*
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2016/11/16 03:11:49
No it doesn't. Maybe if you stopped assuming things and actually tried to use your probably non-existent brain for once in your life you'd realize that I was apologizing, something a dip-shit like you've probably never done in your whole life. Stop infesting Minecraft forums with your horribly stupid and downright retarded attitude, and get a life.

Yet wants to be Mod... Probably haven't really even played on the server. Isn't in the community. Very eager to argue. Plus what proatus said.

Asriel:
*take this advice from someone who has experience with dealing with his bullshit*

Oi mate just ignore him if you hate him that much. Maybe if you stopped acting 10 he would treat you with respect.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2016/11/16 03:14:34
NicNac: -1 cannot handle criticism, copy and paste application, and only a few days on the server.
Rum: That's ironic because you just criticized me.

He wasn't criticizing you.... He was just stating why you shouldn't be staff.

-1 btw
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2016/11/16 06:33:10
I elect ckvoss as president
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2016/12/04 07:39:45
"Maturity is something I've always tried to be.”
I have always tried to be responsibility.
Image Perso
DreemurrTheDreamer
Date sent: 2016/12/04 08:05:47
and i've always tried to be knowledge
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2016/12/04 21:29:31
Okaaaaay!
Yet another reason for -1!
Turns out you literally can't take ANY criticism, even if it isn't Harvey!
Wow!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/02/07 17:11:05
That's not true at all!
Wow!
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/02/07 17:39:38
Lmfao get lost m8, nobody wants you here anymore, this post was dying anyways and I just came here to laugh at how bad it is
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2017/02/07 19:43:53
Ahah this post made my day

I love pathetic people like this
Image Perso
madzahttr
Date sent: 2017/02/08 07:23:43
-1 we don't ban evading, lying, abusive cunts as a mod
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/02/10 06:22:47
^ We dont hire skiddies as mod
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/02/24 13:37:29
How am I abusive lol.
And if those statements are true, then I should be mod.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2017/02/24 16:00:39
^funny how he is still trying
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2017/02/24 16:36:13
[16:31:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player Ruminisque is offline since 3 months 30 days 13 hours....

+1

Seriously you might as well forget trying to get staff on this server. You came on for a couple days and left.You not getting mod just forget it mate -[Admin] Tom
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/20 16:24:47
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/20 16:27:25
Whatever Techy said was wrong.
Image Perso
Zedcall
Date sent: 2017/03/20 16:48:55
-1 never seen you before, can't handle criticism.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/20 17:28:32
How so? I can handle criticism that is true; but I won't stand for lies.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/20 17:30:14
Also, why do a lot of people either doubt I report hackers, or think that I just no-life them? I have a reasonable amount of hacker reports on the Mineverse forums, and they're there for anyone to see....
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/20 18:21:39
Let me get this straight with you, professor pufferfish brain, you're not getting mod. Not only are you hopelessly stupid in believing that you can get mod after copying an application, you also claim that you can accept criticism, which isn't true. You're not getting mod. Period
Image Perso
IAmSavannah
Date sent: 2017/03/20 18:34:40
1-800-WHO-THIS

Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/20 20:44:20
Can staff delete this app please?
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2017/03/20 20:54:48
Denied

You not getting staff. Now leave - [Admin] Tom
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/20 22:32:20
Why? It's not a troll application or anything... It's legit.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/20 22:56:42
If after a long time an appeal is mainly negative most staff just deny it.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/21 00:23:04
I think this application angers me as much as the people in school who just fucking stop in the middle of the halls while you're trying to get to class.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/21 00:24:15
I'm so triggered right now
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/21 00:56:08
It's not negative. Several people have supported me. I think I'm right on track.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/21 02:08:00
"I think I'm right on track"
You're an idiot. You were already denied. gg
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/21 03:11:17
We've already dug up enough info to prove that you lie, you can't take criticism, and you were already denied. There is no hope for you.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/21 14:12:13
So how do I lie? What did I lie about?
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/21 14:51:21
Ruminisque, you copy and pasted your mod app. You're stupid, a liar, and keep trying even after denied, not to mention being inactive for like half a year
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/21 17:45:16
Still haven't told me how or why I'm a liar. I never said I didn't copy and paste it. I did make it all by myself though. It was made by me, and me alone. I'm not stupid; that's irrelevant. Yet again, I never lied about anything...
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/03/21 17:45:57
we don't like you
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/21 17:47:17
I don't understand; I didn't "copy an application". I wrote this all by myself. Can anyone find an application previously made that's 100% identical? (Except for name, age, etc...)
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/21 17:47:34
That's fine with me; I don't like you either.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/21 18:54:10
What I mean is that you copy and pasted your previous application from mine verse here, not to mention having shit grammar, a brain the size of a m&m, and cannot take criticism. Ffs, screw off
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/21 18:58:13

shut up, idiot
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/21 20:10:24
Racist. English isn't even my first language.
So? No one ever said I can't copy and paste it from my other applications.
The only size you know I have is my (Male Chicken) size.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/21 20:35:31
That's not racist...
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/21 22:09:30
So I'm racist for not wanting a 7-year old psychopathic speller as mod? Please, I smell a liberal in the house.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 01:06:56
You might want to take a shower then.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/22 02:24:20
Ruminisque trying to be nice here. Please, just leave. You have no purpose being on the forums except to annoy everyone.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 12:08:58
That's your opinion, and it's false.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/22 14:13:33
Oh it's not ruminisque, you haven't been on the server in 4 damn months, and yet still try. You're stupid, weak, can't spell, can't take criticism, terribly inactive, and utterly naive. Last time I said this I got a lot of hate, but I will anyways. leave, and never come back
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 14:16:46
I came on today. I can spell; I'm doing it right now. I'm not naive.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/22 14:48:56
then explain my screenshot from a few comments above, that was taken just yesterday.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/22 14:58:54

you're just about as active as a dead mosquito at a bonfire party
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 15:27:55
Your point is invalid.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/22 15:45:47
You really are an idiot. My point is very valid. My point is that you got on just to appear active, and then get off. My point is that ur inactive, and that's a very valid statement. You've already been denied. If you're denied, you're not getting staff, no matter what. Stop trying and find a new server to play on, ur more annoying than zubats ffs
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/22 17:23:55
Maybe a double denied will get to him
DOUBLE DENIED
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 17:27:16
I haven't been denied. My application is still valid.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 17:27:37
An actual mod needs to deny it.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/22 17:29:05
Well you really are an idiot. Ck denied you, Ck is an actual mod. Get rekt you terminal cancer cell. Clearly you barely go onto the server since you don't know this. If possible can someone ip ban this idiot from the forums?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 18:06:22
No an actual mod not fake mod.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/22 18:32:36
Ck IS A real mod, go to /spawn and look at the staff board you dumbarse
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 18:51:30
No, we're talking about a real mod. OMG.
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2017/03/22 19:47:13
You were denied by an Admin and Mod. So I'm pretty sure you're trolling at this point.
TRIPLE DENIED
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 20:16:03
I'm not trolling. I just refuse to let my application die like this. I think I'm doing quite well on the path to moderator. You're not even a mod.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/22 20:28:25
You've been denied thrice at this point, so you need to be denied by a jew.

DENIED BY A JEW
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 20:32:52
Bumping my moderator application. Does it matter that I got banned?
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/22 20:47:32

DENIED BY A JEW
DENIED BY A JEW
DENIED BY A JEW
DENIED BY A JEW
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 20:49:44
Go back to Germany.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/22 21:27:20
Yes Ruminisque, because hacking and getting yourself banned, after being denied by not only 2 mods (myself and CK) but also Tom, who is an Admin. You are not even a Citizen on the server and you haven't read the rules
It's not happening. Denied.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 21:31:31
I still think I should be a mod.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/22 21:38:08
Sucks to suck :l
Image Perso
JamesSkullBlood
Date sent: 2017/03/22 21:39:22
I think it is my turn to deny this mod application.

DENIED!!

From yours truly Administrator with OP of the server
JamesSkullBlood
Image Perso
ExplosivePotato_
Date sent: 2017/03/22 21:55:27
i wanna join this

DENIED BY AN EXPLOSIVE POTATO
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/22 22:05:54
This application hasn't been denied. It's still fine, and I'm right on the path to mod.
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2017/03/22 22:14:03
Lmao you are a joke. Two admins and two Mod deny this and you still think its not been "Properly" Denied.

also I would like to point something out
>You come one twice in two months
>You are a default
>You have been banned for hacking today

Mate. I speak on the behalf of the whole server...Just fuck off you absolute twat
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/22 22:24:15
OH AND BY THE WAY your bullshit argument that a MOD has not denied your app is WRONG because JAMES IS AN ADMIN, HAS OP, AND IS BOTH A FORUM, AND SERVER MOD.

You will never EVER get mod here. You chances are in the negative numbers. LEAVE.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/22 22:24:15
{dupe} :P
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/22 22:26:53
Still waiting for Luigi to deny it.

Ruminisque, you are nowhere near on the path to mod. Why should we give responsibility to a banned person who disrespects staff, can't take criticism, hacks and goes on two days a year.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/23 01:01:22
Lol, we all know you're going to be like,

"Lol fukn fagots u totaly took me seriusly noobs"

But jokes are supposed to be funny to people other than the joke-teller.
Image Perso
IAmSavannah
Date sent: 2017/03/23 01:24:29
Might as well jump on the bandwagon

DENIED BY A LESBIAN

fuck off youre not getting mod
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 01:34:28
No. I am getting mod. It hasn't been denied by an actual mod yet. I'm well on track, as I said previously. The fact that I'm banned has nothing to do with me not getting moderator. And no, I don't want to leave. I need to stay to keep up my application and bump it.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 01:36:37
I've apparently been denied by two "mods", two "admins", one potato, one lesbian, a Jew, and something else I can't remember the name of.
Image Perso
ExplosivePotato_
Date sent: 2017/03/23 01:49:15
It hasn't been denied by an actual mod yet
who is an actual mod

at this point im starting to think this is just some april fools joke
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/23 01:49:52
Welp at least our birth certificates weren't apology letters from the condom factory

Ruminisque I hope you slip into something more comfortable, like a coma, it'll put you out of your misery, and it'll do the world a favor
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2017/03/23 01:56:29
With the power invested in me as the supreme emperor of the proximan union, I hereby DENY this moderator application

Now back to my inactive hiding place in fallout 4
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/23 02:06:17
Are you thick? Admins are more powerful that mods, and you were denied by the 2nd most powerful staff. What the fuck is a ""''''''Real""""'' mod.
Image Perso
21leke
Date sent: 2017/03/23 02:44:10
Did anyone else peep "Homework Answers" on galbbies computer
Lolz

I like how he sounds so mature but in a stupid way - to ruminisque
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/23 02:53:30
Idk if that was a compliment, an insult, or both. And what dya mean by "peep" homework answers
Image Perso
21leke
Date sent: 2017/03/23 03:27:02
It was a compliment and a joke not to be rude.

peep means notice.

Image Perso
JamesSkullBlood
Date sent: 2017/03/23 03:36:29
Hello, Ruminisque after looking over your Moderator application very very very closely I have to revote since me and the other staff members (Even Luigiofthebakery) we all discussed this Moderator application very throughly and I think I can speak for the entire staff team and the owner on this. We the staff members here by Accepted your moderator application, you will begin tomorrow afternoon no later then 4:30PM Central Time Standards. Now I am gonna go over why me and the other staff members finally decided to agree to this Moderator Application that you have submitted.
Good things about the Moderator Application
1. Well this first thing is very reasonable your application was very thought out and very educational.
2. We love you being honest in your Moderator application you was so honest we couldn't resist you.
3. Your Maturity is very acceptable by the community there really isn't much to say but thank you for being very mature on this.
4. Ability to be very unbaised just saying thank you for being very unbaised.
5. Ability to not admit defeat
I think that is all for the good things on the moderator application.
Bad things about this Moderator Application
1. You didn't tell us your age.
2. You didn't tell us why you were banned on other servers.
I think that is all I see bad on this Moderator application.

Now I would like to apologize for all the hateful things players said about you and I am sorry that almost everyone denied your application. I will also be demoting the Moderators that have denied your application (I have the say so by luigiofthebakery [Owner of the server]). I will be unbanning you now, we are looking forward to seeing you on the staff team!! Remember 4:30PM tomorrow afternoon I think I said all I needed to say. Everything I am doing have the say so from the Owner of the server luigiofthebakery if you have any questions please ask me or any of the staff members on this thread. See you in the game. I will unban you tonight so I better see you tonight or you will not get staff Bye.

Final thoughts on this Moderator Application is as follow.

I am the Administrator with OP on the server so since I am like the 3rd MOST powerful Admin of the server I am the one true.
[Admin] JamesSkullBlood

This Moderator Application have been!!!!
ACCEPTED
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:11:57
Lmfao. "I will also be demoting the Moderators that have denied your application". Rofl. I love this
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:21:58
Finally, a real mod showed up. You seemed to have forgotten to unban me, so I'll use an alternate account to accept the position. Good thing I just got to my hotel.
Image Perso
TheMario
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:32:29
My friend, you look promising. I may not be a mod, but I have quite a bit of influence on the server, so I can say I can decide whether you should be mod.
And I say, you definitely should.

Well-spoken, polite, honest, yet strict... That's all the qualities we look for in our staff. I'm sure you'll be able to handle this task wel and become a hero for everyone on the server.

I look forward to seeing you out there!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:34:59
No. You have no influence over me, and don't affect me. Stay away.
On the other hand, I was just banned on my other account. Strange. I guess I'll just have to keep using alts to remind them of the meeting.
Image Perso
TheMario
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:42:03
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to correct you there. We will be affecting each other.
I'm online on the server quite a lot, and do help them with certain things, so I'll be working with you too.
If this cooperation doesn't work, I'm sure James will have to reconsider his statements about you...
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:44:40
I apologize, I must have miswrote my previous sentence. What I meant to say was that you don't "effect" me. Again, my apologies.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:46:03
As James said he would unban me, and has not, I think it would be truthful to say he is a liar. I also think that the "Tom" person hasn't been informed of the situation, as he banned me for being the alt of a "banned player".
Image Perso
TheMario
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:47:50
Couldn't it also be a response to your attitude towards several people on this thread..?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:49:49
Why would he ban me for having a good attitude? I'm starting to wonder if the current mods of this server have good mental health. Maybe they're just missing a chromosome. I don't know; more investigation will be required. I will report back.
Image Perso
TheMario
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:51:35
Just a few minutes ago, you were shooing me away despite me having positive things to say about you. You think that's a good attitude?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:52:20
I don't tend to discuss "Shoes" in normal conversations.
Image Perso
TheMario
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:53:24
I clearly recall using "oo" instead of "oe". Oh well, the "o" and "e" do resemble each other, don't they. Also, you haven't answered my question.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:54:36
Ruminisque, only a few people have the title "Moderator" because they have powers ON THE FORUMS. This means they can do things like: Delete replies, posts, etc. This does not mean they are the only ones who can accept and deny people.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:54:49
Yes, I agree.
Image Perso
JohnnyBobOfficial
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:54:59
Ruminisque, I am a mod on this server. It is unfortunate that Tom, an old admin on the server, has mistreated you in such a way. I have personally seen that he has been demoted and banned from the server for inadequate judgement of banning. James is currently sorting out the ways to unban you, If you can please come online with an alt.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:56:53
The answer to Mario's question is whatever the opposite of my predetermined answer was.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 20:57:27
Sure Johnny, I'm on right now.
Image Perso
JohnnyBobOfficial
Date sent: 2017/03/23 21:09:20
ruminisque, 2 mods and an admin are waiting for you right now, please hurry.
Image Perso
Dragon
Date sent: 2017/03/23 21:09:25
Hello Ruminisque. After reading through your application, I believe it is safe to say that you possess all the things we look for in staff. As a moderator, I feel that you will be a valuable addition to the staff team, as it has been brought up in our staff call,most of us think it is a good idea, so you should be promoted soon. We are sorry for Tom's behaviour and hopefully you'll be back with us soon. It will be appreciated if you log on as soon as possible. ~Dragon
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/23 21:12:24
Sorry for my behavior before. I think the hacker is back. I (the co owner) think you would be a great fit for the staff team. Get on for your rank!
Image Perso
TheMario
Date sent: 2017/03/23 21:16:04
I am now also online, waiting to meet you. Please make haste :)

EDIT: Turns out I have to go, meaning I will miss the rendez-vous. Oh well, we'll meet another time.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/23 21:30:03
This is beautiful.
Image Perso
JamesSkullBlood
Date sent: 2017/03/23 22:11:40
Ruminisque, I am so sorry for what the others have done I am now unbanning you now so we can have that interview. See you in the game. If you was wondering yes tom did get demoted.
Image Perso
21leke
Date sent: 2017/03/23 22:14:56
James your a jokester LMFAO
Image Perso
JamesSkullBlood
Date sent: 2017/03/23 22:17:39
I am not joking I do not know why players think I am joking D:
Image Perso
JamesSkullBlood
Date sent: 2017/03/23 22:39:53
I am sad to say this since you didn't show up for the interview you have been IPbanned for the following reasons.
1. For hacking.
2. For lying.
3. You was never accepted as a mod you fell for it.
4. You have been Denied on all accounts that you used.
That is all.

1 last final time saying this.
DENIED!!!!!

Quote from Ruminisque will be followed right now
"Finally, a real mod showed up. You seemed to have forgotten to unban me, so I'll use an alternate account to accept the position. Good thing I just got to my hotel."
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/23 23:42:50
Ah yes, now that a "real mod" (Ruminisque: "Finally, a real mod showed up." In response to James "accepting" the app) has denied it, and you have been IP banned (meaning you've done an offense to get the worst punishment) you may leave now. We do not want you here, and you have absolutely no chance of getting mod. Hell, you can't even play anymore.

Maybe if you read the rules you would have understood that we do not accept applications younger than a few months of game time, and that hacking AND ban bypassing is against the rules, no matter what the circumstances.

Good day sir.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 23:56:13
I was told to join at 4:30. I was there. It's not my fault I was busy after that.
I'm bumping this.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/23 23:58:07
Is it against the rules to turn on my VPN's?
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/24 00:02:37
Yes.

Get off this server and stop bumping your application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/24 00:11:14
Why? It hasn't been denied by an actual mod yet.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/24 00:18:16
James, can you delete this mod app?
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/24 00:24:56
Funny. Joining the server will get you banned btw Ruminisque. Ban bypassing if you are wondering. You have to make an appeal if you want to participate in a community, because a banned player cannot become a mod. You having been banned has effectively ended this application, UNTIL you create a ban appeal and get unbanned. This isn't about a mod denying your application anymore. You have been IP banned (the worst punishment) and a banned player cannot vote, or create a mod app.

TL;DR: Being IP banned effectively denies this application, therefore you cannot become moderator. Doesn't matter if a real or fake mod says anything, this is denied because you are banned.
Image Perso
An actual Mod / A real Mo
Date sent: 2017/03/24 00:34:01
Hi. Denied.
Image Perso
loki570023
Date sent: 2017/03/24 00:47:13
LOL
REKT
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/24 01:03:36
I wasn't banned when I made this application, so it's still valid.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/24 01:05:07
It needs to be denied by an actual mod/ a real mod.
Image Perso
An actual Mod / A real Mo
Date sent: 2017/03/24 01:17:10
That's me. See my name?

What NicNac said still applys. Doesn't matter if it was made before the ban.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/24 01:44:45
No.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/24 02:20:05
Ruminisque, you are banned. You have been denied by:

3 Mods
2 Admins
pretty much the rest of the staff team
everyone

Me, Chad, and Nic are all REAL MODS and Tom and James are REAL ADMINS Now please and never come back
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2017/03/24 04:51:02
I'm dying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/24 05:30:38
"Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned on this server Whether it be the forums, or in-game, I have been able to keep a clean record; something I am very proud of. I don't plan on breaking any of the server's rules either, I plan to continue having a unblemished record. "

Lol.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/24 14:16:51
I love this. Ruminisque is so bloody dumb ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2017/03/24 20:53:47
Whale Calls Harvoo
Image Perso
Dragon
Date sent: 2017/03/24 21:07:12
Fun while it lasted xD. R.i.p. Rum lmao
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/03/24 23:09:40
As someone who has been staff for one and a half years, admin for half a year and a player since 2012, I can safely say that you are not getting mod.

Denied.
Image Perso
Beetley
Date sent: 2017/03/25 05:49:04
I don't like the way that you're all treating this kid. Sure, he's a little annoying, and I may have had to calm myself before replying, but the disrespect here is horrible.

We all know that he's never going to get moderator, but if he wants to think that he is, there's no reason to attack him.

Hi, Rum.
I don't believe you're the right person for the position of moderator. If you would like for me to change my vote, prove me wrong, rather than arguing!

Best of luck anyways!

- Beet.

Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/25 07:02:06
He's banned for hacking and ban evasion beetley.
Image Perso
Beetley
Date sent: 2017/03/25 08:15:38
I know.
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/03/25 10:36:18
it's best if you stay away from this post, beet. it's what i've done
Image Perso
anglina123
Date sent: 2017/03/25 12:57:59
finish the post off with a gif
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/25 13:24:15
LOL
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/03/25 14:26:55
XD
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/25 22:39:46
Thanks for the support everyone; means the world to me.
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/25 22:40:51
I don't understand why I was banned for ban evasion.
I was told to come on the server with an alternate account, as my main had been banned.
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/26 00:38:24
Ruminisque you can't get any more clinically challenged than this ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/26 03:12:12
It was a ruse to see if you were as dumb as you seem. You broke the rules once, and then broke them again.You were never going to get staff. This forum doesn't have a proper deny function, if that is what you mean. Look at any other approved / denied post and you will find that no post has a proper end, besides someone with power stating that the post is denied in bold. This whole time you have been denied.
Image Perso
anglina123
Date sent: 2017/03/26 03:24:19
-1 cuz yea
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/26 08:48:47
What "support"?

You have 17 -1s
2 abstains
0 +1s
5 Staff Denies
4 Community Denies
9 Total Denies
And -183842919 Common Sense.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/26 12:06:49
You're just biased and jealous.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/26 15:02:41
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/26 15:21:17
+1 below to get this post deleted
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/26 16:45:58
Plusone
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/26 17:48:18
"You're just biased and jealous."
Tell me one person who has +1ed.
What is there to be jealous of?
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/26 19:25:11
I wanna be a failure just like Ruminisque i'm so jealous
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/03/26 22:31:38
^
Image Perso
Miss_Awesome_2
Date sent: 2017/03/27 00:31:15
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/27 15:40:16
At least I'm not dead.
Also, bumping my application.
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/03/27 16:34:46
someone please remove this application.

Ruminisque, you are not becoming mod, or unbanned. stop now.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/27 19:07:24
I am becoming mod; that's why this application is here...
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/27 19:15:20
You can believe whatever the fuck you want, but we will not have you as mod. You don't know how to stop and it's pissing a lot of people off.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/27 19:36:18
How? How are you going to become mod?
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/27 19:59:24
He's dodged every question I threw at him. Good luck techy.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/27 21:09:49
I dodge dodgeballs, and thats it. Nothing else. I will become mod will brute force and will.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/27 21:33:50
Ruminisque, you have a 0 percent chance of ever becoming Moderator. You are banned for hacking, you copied your application, you argue with everything said to you, you are still a default even if you got unbanned, and NOBODY thinks you should become Mod. You have been denied by a lot of staff so i'm gonna say this

You have been DENIED for all of the reasons above. If i were you, i would never come back on these forums again.

Thank you.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/27 21:36:32
Someone needs to make a bingo game out of his responses. My guess for the next one is "but a mod hasn't denied it yet"

Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/27 22:02:45
Well, a mod hasn't denied it yet, so you're right. My application is 100% original! And stop saying I won't get mod, I have a ton of support, and loads of people want me to be mod! Also, stop blaspheming my good name!
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/27 23:07:58
Proof tho?
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/03/27 23:16:49
Happy 200 replies!

Also, +1 my man, you actually do got a pretty good chance at becoming mod, ignore the haters my dood. ;3
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/28 01:10:18
Yes! Thank you so much; means the world to me!
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/03/28 01:27:32
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/28 11:56:22
Your point is?
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/28 13:05:48
That you should piss off. That's his point, all the staff denied you. Stop being so stubborn, and fucking stupid.
Image Perso
JamesSkullBlood
Date sent: 2017/03/28 15:18:13
Apparently we can't deny him until he is trial-mod first.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/28 15:53:39
See? I knew what I was saying; you guys didn't.
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/28 18:35:30
Well then make him trial mod and then deny him immediately.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/28 18:55:03
Why would they do that?
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/28 20:28:04
Look Ruminisque, you might be mentally impaired, but man, every staff and player denied you. Not to mention the fact that you're banned for hacking and ban evasion.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/29 00:13:24
No matter how many times i've told you ruminisque,

JUST BECAUSE THEIR TAG DOESN'T SAY MODERATOR DOESN'T MEAN THEY AREN'T STAFF! IT JUST SHOWS WHO HAS THE POWERS TO DELETE REPLIESS, TOPICS, ETC ON THE FORUMS.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/29 00:49:22
I completely agree. Since the tag doesn't say moderator, they aren't staff. Why have we been arguing for so long if we have the same views?
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/29 00:56:56
No, the disagreement is because you will not accept the fact that you will not get mod.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/29 03:15:59
I will agree that I disagree with that.
Image Perso
Harvey
Date sent: 2017/03/29 07:27:37
The real idiots are the people who keep talking to this guy

He is just trolling you all now
Image Perso
Beetley
Date sent: 2017/03/29 07:39:57

I noticed that there is some confusion about who is and who isn't a staff member on the server.

If the image comes through, you'll be able to see who is and who isn't a staff member on the server.

Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/29 12:13:11
How can you be that stupid? I meant it the other way around, how about you read it more carefully
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/29 12:39:01
No. The signs are fake. You guys just placed them there.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/29 13:04:01
I'm not really an idiot Harv, I just find this mentally impaired retard rather fun to play with.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/29 14:06:16
If I get moderator, I will build a wall!
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/03/29 14:44:56
You can't colour signs without OP...
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2017/03/29 14:59:18
Maybe if you weren't banned, I could show you how they were placed by the owner of the server. Oh well.
Image Perso
JamesSkullBlood
Date sent: 2017/03/29 15:06:53
@Techy You can make colored signs as VIP+ or higher.

@Ruminisque If you want to become moderator on this server first you need to appeal your ban in the ban appeal section of the forums here a link for you http://webbcraft.co.uk/forum/list_topics.php?parent=2 Also the list that Beetley put is correct.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/29 17:13:18
Your statement has been recognized.
Image Perso
Daprotector
Date sent: 2017/03/29 18:05:19
You are special rum
Image Perso
Daprotector
Date sent: 2017/03/29 18:06:20
You have a +1

Extra chromosome...
<3 u asshole
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/29 18:35:25
I may have an extra one, but I'm also missing one.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/29 18:36:06
And thanks for the support, means so much to me! Now I have two +1's.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/29 18:54:04
LETS GO BOYS WE HAVE THE MOST VIEWS!!!! WOOOOO!!!!
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/03/30 02:49:18
you only have the most views because we're actually scientists studying how to cure cancer, and you're our tumor sample
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/30 05:18:34
I love how Ruminisque is still keeping all the staff talking to him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, serious skills ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/30 11:15:04
Thank you for the supports.
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2017/03/30 21:36:31
Think about this Matt.What if staff are talking to Ruminisque to keep the forum traffic flowing ;)
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/31 00:41:09
That can't be true! The staff talk to me because they support me and want be to become moderator.
Image Perso
Daprotector
Date sent: 2017/03/31 00:42:48
It was their plane all along!

Rum for president 2022
Also this fourm is where I get my entertainment now a days xDys
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/31 02:16:20
I like planes too.
Thanks, for +1!
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/03/31 02:33:52
wait what staff support you
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/03/31 03:16:27
As an admin myself, I really appreciate how hard you are trying to get the position.
For me, it has to be a +1! You seem really nice and friendly.
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2017/03/31 10:37:57
As the co owner of this server, I would also like to give you a +1. You are super active and kind
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/03/31 12:03:43
As your dad, I -1 your birth.

Good dedication tho son.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/03/31 14:52:36
Thank you everyone! Appreciate all the support and love! With your help I will become moderator!
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2017/03/31 19:45:35
I agree
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/04/01 13:14:16
This man is a god
Image Perso
Dragon
Date sent: 2017/04/01 13:33:43
^ Agreed lmao
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/04/01 20:37:04
All hail god emperor Ruminisque
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/04/02 18:28:18
Thanks for the support!
Bumping!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/04/03 18:01:45
Bumping!
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/04/03 20:20:09
Everyone, give a +1 to God himself
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/04/03 21:04:32
Let's go guys!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/04/03 21:04:59
Push through the hate and give me my +1's! #Ruminisque4Mod
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/04/04 00:45:24
matt, i'm right here...
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/04/04 09:01:44
Kill me now
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/04/04 15:59:25
Bumping.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/04/05 23:12:32
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/04/06 01:47:26
no
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/04/06 08:23:29
Oh ffs...
Ruminisque, let me simplify what is happening to you.
YOU ARE NOT GETTING MOD.
OR EVEN COMING ON THE SERVER AGAIN.
You have:
•Disrespected Staff
•Necroed Threads
•Hacked
•Refused to accept that you are UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING TILL YOU APPEAL
•Failed to register that we do not want you here anymore.

Leave now, and never come back.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/04/06 12:18:12
Thanks for the information, Techy. I will work to improve in those areas.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/04/06 14:30:57
All hail god emperor Ruminisque. All hail god emperor Ruminisque. All hail god emperor Ruminisque. All hail god emperor Ruminisque.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/04/06 14:32:21
Thank you for the support.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/04/06 23:46:06
Step 1: Appeal and prove that you aren't hacking anymore

Step 2: Get the server to change their mind about you being a joke and play the server a lot

Step 3: Bump your app and help people as much as possible for the opportunity to become staff.

DO IT IN THAT ORDER!
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/04/07 08:58:02
Step 0: Don't be Ruminisque
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/04/07 19:11:25
I am bumping my application though. And no one has asked for help.
Image Perso
ICanDerp
Date sent: 2017/04/07 20:19:04
I think this is the longest Mod App that I've ever seen! Plus all the replies make a giant list! Holy crap. (Talk about triggerfest 2017 lol)
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/04/08 11:17:26
So Support?
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/04/08 16:27:52
NO
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/04/08 18:03:09
Techy, stop hating you loser.

+1 to admin
Image Perso
Miss_Awesome_2
Date sent: 2017/04/10 04:00:16
+1 to owner
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/04/10 18:27:01
guys, stop supporting this thing. if you just ignore him, he will leave. right now, he's just posting and bumping useless things that are just taking up space on the forums
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/04/15 21:40:40
bump to make everyone mad
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/04/16 14:13:46
jordan die
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/04/17 03:18:24
jordan die
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/04/17 09:39:12
+1 again. All hail god emperor Ruminisque
Image Perso
Ivy
Date sent: 2017/04/17 18:28:07
Rum.
So when James denied you, he was not a real mod?
When he accepted you, he was?
Explain, please.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/04/17 19:31:43
stop hating IVY
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/01 12:35:13
Bumping my application! Thanks for the people who're defending me, and thanks for the supports! With your help, we'll get there!
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/05/01 12:35:34
this shit again?
Image Perso
thomasjones
Date sent: 2017/05/01 13:44:06
I want Ruminisque to take my staff position ๐Ÿ˜‚
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/01 17:01:53
I don't mind. Make a way and I will.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/02 15:43:58
Making my application.
Image Perso
JT84
Date sent: 2017/05/02 20:53:31
Yeah does anybody else find it weird that when you copy and past his application into google its says that your looking something up that's illegal
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/04 14:02:33
No because that happens whenever you copy and paste something extremely long into the browser.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/06 21:53:44
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/08 12:19:34
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2017/05/08 20:55:57
STAHP
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/08 21:22:30
So you support me? Thanks Techy.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/09 12:07:47
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Wowman2002
Date sent: 2017/05/09 12:51:55
-1. Poor application, and everything that Techy said and proved.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/10 12:18:05
It happens to be one of the longest applications every posted here.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/15 00:10:14
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/16 21:46:54
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/05/16 22:01:21
You try to make it seem like everyone likes you and support you.
It was a poor application because you didn't use the template, which is required.
Until you fix your application AND become unbanned, you are not eligible for Moderator.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/17 11:41:35
Thanks! I'll try to improve on those areas, but for now, bumping my application.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/05/17 12:09:14
Did you even read? You don't improve in those areas, you fix them. Fix you application, become unbanned. You can't improve becoming unbanned. It's a banned or unbanned thing.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/17 14:22:08
Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely do my best to get unbanned and improve on what you said is wrong. Thanks again!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/17 14:24:57
cas·tra·tion.
[kaหˆstrฤSH(ษ™)n]

The removal of the testicles of a male animal or man:

"the castration of male calves was initiated to reduce fighting"
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/05/17 18:51:13
die
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/05/18 00:57:09
I'll definitely do my best to get unbanned and improve on what you said is wrong.

Hit the edit button and change your entire application with the format provided. Not that hard.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/05/19 22:48:30
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/05/20 14:19:47
Bumping my application
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/05/20 17:41:27
Fucking your mom and your little sister at the same time.
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2017/05/21 00:40:01
300th reply

Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/21 15:48:55
Thanks man!
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/23 13:27:25
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/05/25 09:38:24
Thanks for the support Asriel!
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/05/25 10:00:28
you guys need to stop supporting this. it's annoying that this takes up a slot along with the serious applications. take this down, and stop bumping it. it's not funny, you staff are immature for keeping this up, and it needs to fckin end.
Image Perso
armzngunz
Date sent: 2017/05/25 11:43:46
Can't believe so many people fell for the troll lol.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/25 11:53:15
This isn't a troll. -1 or +1?
Image Perso
Sparqy
Date sent: 2017/05/25 18:54:00
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/05/25 21:40:00
Thanks Asriel!
Sparqy, I appreciate your +1!
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/05/25 21:43:45
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Sparqy
Date sent: 2017/05/25 22:17:03
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/05/26 13:16:23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTf3VaZ8hYrYu3joInm6e8A

It's funny how you have a youtube channel dedicated to exterminate hackers, but you're banned for hacking.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/05/27 12:25:35
I mean let's face it. Ruminisque has got 100's of replies and loads of people to take time to comment. Fucking skillfullโ€‹ dedication rofl.

+1 again for admin lmao I love this guy
Image Perso
TooeleJedi
Date sent: 2017/05/28 03:58:52
I hope that Rumnisque knows that probably everyone that was "supporting" him were being sarcastic...
and if this is still up for votes it is definately
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/05/28 21:26:36
I assure you that he knows Tooele, he acts as though he doesn't, but I'm sure he does. He's banned after all.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/30 02:56:20
Thanks for the supports and +1's everyone, especially Matodir. Appreciate all your effort bumping my application to.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/30 03:00:42
We have 0.53 % of all moderator application posts on this application!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/30 16:22:09
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Matodir
Date sent: 2017/05/30 19:27:07
Yes yes, I'm serious now. You're dedicated, polite, never swears and well very damn persistent, if not mod you really deserve an unban.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/30 21:29:07
Thanks Matodir. And by the way, I was kidding about your forehead.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/05/31 19:18:19
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Beetlejuice71
Date sent: 2017/06/01 01:15:57
Hey, Rum!
Looks like a decent application. Couple of errors here and there but that's not important.

Unfortunately, I am going to -1 your application, for just a single reason.
- You currently seem full of yourself, you've kind of made it look like you don't respond properly to criticism.

Suggestion for improvement:
Agree with the criticism, and attempt to improve, rather than challenging it.

I hope this makes sense.

Good luck anyway!
- Beet.
Image Perso
TooeleJedi
Date sent: 2017/06/01 03:05:52
i can't believe that rum is still trying...
Image Perso
TooeleJedi
Date sent: 2017/06/01 03:05:59
i can't believe that rum is still trying...
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/06/01 04:55:13
Bumping my application.
Thanks beetle.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/01 11:53:39
Alright, thanks BeetleJuice71. I agree, sometimes I do appear to be a bit full of myself, and I know sometimes I don't listen to criticism. If you could write a list of things people said I need to change, I'll gladly do them. Thanks!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/01 18:29:15
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/02 14:24:43
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/02 14:24:43
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/03 00:49:54
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/06/03 15:16:25
Thanks Ruminisque for the +1!
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/06/03 15:57:09
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/03 21:41:51
Thanks guys.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/06/04 07:17:23
Thanks for the support Ruminisque!
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/04 11:36:33
No problem, and thanks for the support.
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Vango971
Date sent: 2017/06/04 12:56:56
Thanks for bumbing my application!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/04 17:09:25
Bumping*
And no problem.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/05 12:45:43
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/05 16:20:43
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/06 16:49:31
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/06/07 00:18:35
No problem!
*Bumping
Thanks Ruminisque.
My application is about to be accepted, according to luigiofthebakery.
I am now officially mod!
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/06/07 00:19:05
Thanks for the support CaptainSpaceSheep.
I’m bumping my application now.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/06/07 00:19:31
Bumping Ruminisque’s application.
Image Perso
TooeleJedi
Date sent: 2017/06/07 01:52:27
just stop replying to this application, rumnisque, you are NOT getting staff, i hope you know.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/06/07 03:01:04
As your name kind of implies, you're a tool. STFU.

Bumping my appeal.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/06/07 08:58:12
Thanks for the support Ruminisque. Don't worry about aouldrain, he is rude.
Bumping my complaint.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/07 12:34:49
Thanks for the support and defense Aouldrain and CaptainSpaceSheep. I appreciate your hard work in aiding me on my road to moderator.
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/09 11:53:41
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
OfficalMinoi
Date sent: 2017/06/09 13:27:43
+1 he seems mature and responsible, i hope you get mod
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/09 15:31:29
Thank you OfficalMinoi!
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/06/11 00:17:23
Who even is Zedcall and QueenColor? Probably just spammers.

Bumping my application.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/06/11 00:18:14
Beetlejuice? More like NoOneLikesJuice. right?!?!?!?!
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2017/06/11 02:40:11
you cant be a mod if you are banned :/
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/11 18:33:16
Yes I can.
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/12 12:31:05
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/13 18:20:36
Bumping my application
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/06/14 01:51:41
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/14 17:06:49
Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm bumping my application.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/06/14 19:28:01
bumping my appealcation
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/14 22:23:38
Thanks.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/06/14 23:22:11
I mean are you sure you can be a mod if you are banned?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/15 12:10:46
No, I was sure that I was bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/15 12:25:26
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/06/16 00:37:27
You bumped your application 15 minutes after you left that comment.

I sent the are you sure about that because you said you can be mod even if you are banned.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/16 14:10:57
I can't understand your comment because of your lack of quotation marks.
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
PumpkinPiePhD
Date sent: 2017/06/16 15:46:41
Ruminsque I dont know why you keep bumping the app. There are people who actually respect the process applying right now and your application is just in the way.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/16 18:44:03
I'm bumping it because I happen to be included in the group of people you speak of.
Image Perso
PumpkinPiePhD
Date sent: 2017/06/16 19:25:44
Since you are unbanned why dont you come on and we can talk there?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/16 22:18:56
I forgot how to download minecraft.
Image Perso
PumpkinPiePhD
Date sent: 2017/06/16 22:23:02
Go to minecraft.net, click on downloads and download lol.
Image Perso
PumpkinPiePhD
Date sent: 2017/06/16 22:43:52
It'd be pretty hard to be a mod without minecraft.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/06/17 00:39:46
Rum if you app is in the top 15 apps don't bump it.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/17 00:40:19
I went on today. Took screenies with my fans. You guys are great!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/17 21:32:33
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/06/18 02:08:06
You refused to read the rules because you "Couldn't read English"

Also,
Rum if you app is in the top 15 apps don't bump it.Rum if you app is in the top 15 apps don't bump it.Rum if you app is in the top 15 apps don't bump it.Rum if you app is in the top 15 apps don't bump it.Rum if you app is in the top 15 apps don't bump it.Rum if you app is in the top 15 apps don't bump it.Rum if you app is in the top 15 apps don't bump it.Rum if you app is in the top 15 apps don't bump it.Rum if you app is in the top 15 apps don't bump it.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/06/18 04:35:01
bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/18 15:07:37
Thanks for the advice ckvoss.
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
elliedlm
Date sent: 2017/06/18 17:02:14
+1
Image Perso
TooeleJedi
Date sent: 2017/06/18 20:38:18
yet another reason to -1, after you got unbanned you never got citizen AND you joined my faction and griefed a beacon.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/20 14:31:00
1. Getting citizen isn't a requirement.
2. That's a lie. I didn't touch your beacon. I mined 19 iron blocks, and the first time that was addressed, I offered to give them back.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/21 13:37:32
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
TooeleJedi
Date sent: 2017/06/21 14:30:11
yes you did grief it, you didn't give them back so steve just let it slide (he's nice that way) and because you didn't give them back, you got perm banned... AGAIN. can someone please shut down this application, it's getting really annoying.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/06/21 15:02:41
Tooel, why are you being such a pussy.

Bumping my application.

+1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/21 20:46:25
Wait... You're kidding right? You actually think that I mined the iron blocks and kept them? I gave them back to the person who was watching me from the start. The person who owned the beacon said I could keep them and it didn't matter, but another person said to give them to him; so I did. If the reason I got banned was because I didn't give them back, I should be unbanned right away.
Image Perso
TooeleJedi
Date sent: 2017/06/21 21:44:07
i know what i saw/hear Rum, don't mess with the Empire

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/22 18:32:52
Well if you think that's the truth then you must be deaf and blind.

You are no match for the power of the dark side.
Image Perso
TooeleJedi
Date sent: 2017/06/23 00:31:11
I am the dark side.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/23 13:59:27
I AM THE SENATE.
Image Perso
TooeleJedi
Date sent: 2017/06/23 13:59:49
then we will murder you -.-
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/06/23 22:04:05
Jedi stop bumping his post
Image Perso
TooeleJedi
Date sent: 2017/06/24 01:56:18
Ok, this is my final message.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/06/30 14:52:17
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/06/30 16:42:00
bbbbbbbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

umping my application
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/07/05 13:03:32
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/07/09 04:14:36
+1 Rum does not show symptoms of psychosis, trisomy 1-23, or any other mental or chromosomal disorders. Definitely deserves to be co-owner. 10/10 would use again.
Image Perso
slushi
Date sent: 2017/07/29 21:49:18
this is actually the best thread on this entire forum how did i not know about this. +1 for all reasons presinus mentioned above
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/04 19:35:58
Thanks everyone. Bumping my application.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/09/04 20:44:21
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/09/05 02:29:29
I still +1. Ruminisque is the most active person on the server without AFK hours. (The only reason he didn't make the most active players list is because everyone on the list has a bunch of AFK hours, when Rum never goes AFK)
Image Perso
fredthedead276
Date sent: 2017/09/05 07:49:34
Getting off topic here but I have very very few afk hours.I'd guess less than 2 or 3 total.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/06 15:50:48
Thanks so much Presinus and ckvoss. Fred, hello.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/06 15:50:48
Thanks so much Presinus and ckvoss. Fred, hello.
Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2017/09/06 21:32:31
+1 im being serious unlike everyone else
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/09/07 01:42:21
Image Perso
OfficalMinoi
Date sent: 2017/09/07 01:45:47
+1
Mature and seems fun
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/08 11:51:20
Thanks guys!
ckvoss- stop using that meme; it's so annoying.
Image Perso
JasonSchonko
Date sent: 2017/09/08 15:25:58
Are you sure about that?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/08 15:27:39
Yes, very sure. Support?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/08 15:51:26
Bumping my application. I'm back and I'm ready to get some support!
Image Perso
JasonSchonko
Date sent: 2017/09/08 19:55:24
-1, you're banned, so make a ban appeal first.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/08 20:44:18
I'm not really banned, it just appears so.
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/09/08 20:54:17
then get on
Image Perso
JasonSchonko
Date sent: 2017/09/08 21:05:42
I haven't seen you on either.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/09/09 14:59:07
Ruminisque is Gilgamesh8, one of the most active players.
Image Perso
JasonSchonko
Date sent: 2017/09/09 15:53:21
Wait what?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/09 22:41:54
Presinus is right.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/11 14:25:28
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2017/09/12 16:39:47
almost to 420 replies
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/12 22:42:56
Thanks for the support. Bumping my application.
Image Perso
JasonSchonko
Date sent: 2017/09/13 10:36:09
Still giving a -1, always afk.
Image Perso
Harvoo
Date sent: 2017/09/13 10:58:58
Ruminisque is gilgamesh?
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/09/13 11:39:23
Yup
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/13 11:55:50
With that piece of information in mind Harvoo, support?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/15 11:24:04
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/18 16:57:13
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/21 12:25:19
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/24 12:43:38
Bumpin' my app.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/24 12:43:39
Bumpin' my app.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/26 18:58:11
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2017/09/26 22:22:17
dont you know that you cant become mod when you still banned lmao....
Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2017/09/26 22:48:34
who ever said that before pr1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/27 16:51:11
I actually can. Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/28 18:57:18
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2017/09/29 00:17:55
alpaca everyone has said it, even luigi and chip
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/09/29 15:06:54
They've all +1'ed me?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/10/01 13:49:19
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/10/06 14:41:59
Support my application!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/10/10 17:05:39
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/10/12 14:05:36
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
micrguy
Date sent: 2017/10/13 10:35:37
Is a +(-1) a thing?

Btw disagreeing with staff is usually a bad idea
Image Perso
Gilgamesh8
Date sent: 2017/10/19 06:01:51
I think it's time to come clean.

I am Ruminisque.

I can't live this lie any longer. I started playing as Gilgamesh because I wanted to build a better reputation than I earned on the few days I played as my true self. I've been on here trolling the forums because the hollowness of my life had become too much to bear and I had to try to find a little love. The community has showed more acceptance then I ever feel I have earned: I have become a meme. This is more than I could ever have hoped for.

I have decided to officially withdraw my moderator app, and request that it be preserved in the hallowed halls of the forums as a read-only document, so that my legacy might last forever. I recognize all those who rejected my application as true mods, and true friends.

With that, I withdraw from the forums. If anyone else shows up using my image or name and tries to contradict anything I have said, you may know that person as an imposter, liar, and fraud. This is my, Ruminisque's, official statement: may it stand for all time.

And God Bless America.
Image Perso
creeperninja69
Date sent: 2017/10/19 14:46:13
.-.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/10/20 01:37:11
It's all true.
(Except the part about the moderator app being withdrawn)
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/10/20 02:07:41
Rum, I think your alt may have been hacked O_O
Image Perso
Platty2000 =3
Date sent: 2017/10/21 12:33:33
It Took me Fifteen Minutes to read through all of this... Im DEAD xD
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/10/26 12:29:50
Wait, do you really think so, Presinus? Oh my gosh!

Thanks for the support Platty.
Image Perso
Alfadog1
Date sent: 2017/10/27 03:02:08
Is this a joke?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/01 16:11:03
No? Thanks for the support.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/11/01 20:57:15
+1
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/11/01 21:05:14
Why stop this post now? It could be the biggest post on the forums soon
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2017/11/02 00:19:19
+-1? abstain? i dont really know anymore.....

R E A K
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/11/02 03:45:59
Changing to a +1
Bumping my application
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/03 14:01:33
Yes, thanks guys. Pr1tece, I appreciate your support; I really do.
CaptainSpaceSheep, IKR! #Ruminisque4Mod.
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/11/04 22:25:49
when are you getting on pc.
Image Perso
Goose
Date sent: 2017/11/05 12:16:03
huh...
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/06 00:19:06
So +1?
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/11/06 09:13:12
Bumping my application
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/09 17:37:04
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2017/11/09 21:28:09
Maybe rum should take loki’s spot.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/12 19:23:40
Yeah probably. Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/12 19:23:40
Yeah probably. Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/11/12 19:48:19
ay rum, when you getting unbanned?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/14 15:54:12
I don't know, whenever they unban me. Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/19 17:01:06
Bumping my application :P
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2017/11/19 22:22:01
my god dude, you closed the app, and admitted to be gilg...... why is this still a meme
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/21 16:49:43
I don't know. I need moderator. Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/11/21 22:20:05
+1 I need moderator too. Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/22 16:16:46
Thanks. Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2017/11/22 19:35:31
+1 Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Dynasty_Games
Date sent: 2017/11/25 10:23:21
I feel like Ruminisque is a bloody bot at this point. Its been going for the best part of 8 months now
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/25 13:53:03
No, I'm not a bot. I'm waiting for exciting posts before I comment in an entertaining fashion.
Image Perso
OfficalMinoi
Date sent: 2017/11/25 20:03:01
+1
Image Perso
SheepSurge
Date sent: 2017/11/26 01:04:37
+1 Ruminisque displays a key characteristic that I look for in a staff, which is perseverance.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/26 13:38:29
Thank you so much Minoi and Sheep. I really appreciate your support.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/27 13:21:57
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
creeper0426
Date sent: 2017/11/27 21:09:00
+1
This man is a GOD
He brings life to this server, and is making me more interested, when I was thinking about leaving
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/11/28 13:05:42
Thanks bro. It will all get even more interesting if they unbanned me.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/01 03:14:19
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/01 03:14:20
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/01 23:07:54
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/12/02 03:28:20
+1 Is he a bad man, or is he batman?
Image Perso
Sauasgeman
Date sent: 2017/12/03 17:30:04
Aren't you jailed for 3 years?If so then obviously +1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/04 14:47:41
Presinus, I am burtmurn.

Sausagemen or whatever your name is, thanks for the +1.

Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/06 14:31:55
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Asriel๐Ÿ†
Date sent: 2017/12/07 01:58:31
since i despise the existence of this server, +1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/07 13:49:53
Thanks bro! Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/11 19:07:03
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/14 15:46:18
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
anglina123
Date sent: 2017/12/15 22:30:53
but why
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2017/12/16 03:44:44
Because +1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/18 03:39:04
First of all, LIT SONG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IumYMCllMsM

Second of all, bumping my application.
Image Perso
Beetlejuice71
Date sent: 2017/12/20 10:35:46
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/22 14:28:19
Why did you give me a -1?
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2017/12/22 14:46:26
thanks for the +1!
Image Perso
galbby5
Date sent: 2017/12/22 19:19:12
+nein
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/23 12:48:28
Thanks everyone!
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2017/12/23 15:50:11
how have i never voted for this... +1

could focus on being a bit more active, other than that you'd be great
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/24 17:48:19
Thanks man! I've tried to be more active, but I think I'm banned.
Image Perso
Miss_Awesome_2
Date sent: 2017/12/26 19:01:42
+1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2017/12/30 22:12:38
Thanks. Bumping my application.
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2017/12/31 04:17:27
500th reply! haha goteem
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2018/01/02 22:07:14
+1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/01/10 14:05:49
I know you guys have missed me so much, so here's a bump for my application.
Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2018/01/10 14:31:48
+1
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/01/10 21:30:32
+1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/01/12 01:18:43
How am I not moderator yet?
Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2018/01/14 04:13:54
idk
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/01/15 03:39:58
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/01/25 14:59:00
Happy Easter!
Image Perso
ACeTheGreat98
Date sent: 2018/01/26 03:46:44
+1

He has been trying for over a year, I think he deserves it at this point.

All hail Lord Ruminisque!
Image Perso
Puff30826
Date sent: 2018/01/26 03:46:48
+1 again. Good luck on your app.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/01/26 17:41:02
Thanks for the +1's gents!

Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/01/26 17:41:51
We're on the 14-15th month since the app's creation!
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2018/01/28 10:34:18
We’re on the 14-15th month since the app being accepted!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/02/05 16:48:18
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2018/02/06 21:26:36
+666
u the best rum, looking forwards to seeing you on the server once you're accidental ban is lifted.
Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2018/02/07 06:28:06
I think it’s time to make an admin app
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/02/12 16:49:40
Awesome. I'll get on that soon.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/02/23 14:23:24
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/02/27 14:12:02
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2018/02/27 23:02:35
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/03/06 20:21:01
Why bro?
Image Perso
Randal
Date sent: 2018/03/07 06:25:15
-1 hasn’t made an admin app yet
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/03/13 22:14:08
Oof can I be unbanned?
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2018/03/21 02:19:37
You have officially been re-banned for 9 months now, that's enough time for a whole baby to be made!
Image Perso
Diamond_Launcher
Date sent: 2018/03/24 07:57:14
-1 ruminisque, copying and pasting applications is not okay + you only just joined a few days ago.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/04/06 15:39:58
@CCShad
What's the little guy's name?

@Diamond_Launcher
I'm triggered.

Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2018/04/06 16:39:19

only a few days
Image Perso
Puff30826
Date sent: 2018/04/06 17:52:42
Whoops, I dropped my +1. I'll just leave it here for you.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/04/08 23:40:48
Thanks mate.
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/04/10 11:46:34
+1 You got this my man
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/04/15 19:33:41
Gracias.

Bumping my application.
Image Perso
brainiac529
Date sent: 2018/04/15 20:57:46
You get a lot of credit for how hard you worked on the application, but unfortunately you have only been on the server for one day, right now I have to give you a -1, but maybe in a few months I’ll rethink it, depending on how much you know the server

Image Perso
CaptainSpaceSheep
Date sent: 2018/04/15 21:42:10
can you reas braniac
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/04/21 21:35:19
Watchu on about mate I joined the server like a year ago or something.

CaptainSpaceSheep: my sentiments exactly.

Thanks for supports everyone. Keep giving them to me daddy.
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2018/04/21 22:26:44
rum add me on disc!! ImTyeDye#6439
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/04/26 21:38:09
Who r u?
Image Perso
Tye
Date sent: 2018/04/27 02:00:50
just dewit
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/05/02 11:25:03
I hear a new staff position just opened up
Image Perso
AverageTo4st3r/Dave
Date sent: 2018/05/05 15:23:42
+1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/05/05 19:21:27
Hello everyone! Thanks for de +1's!
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2018/05/08 04:27:40
Hahaha he's back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/05/08 21:53:55
I am indeed. Why am I not staff yet?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/05/19 22:44:20
Bumping muy application!
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/05/22 03:12:28
+1
Image Perso
Michael9999995
Date sent: 2018/05/23 22:22:13
Just give him mod......

+420
Image Perso
CCShad
Date sent: 2018/05/28 22:18:22
The official Ruminisque emoji has been added to the server discord, enjoy!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/01 01:17:51
Not sure if you're serious or not. Now I have to find out what the discord is *sigh*. Bumping my application. Also, what's the server IP, and can I be unbanned.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/01 15:46:57
bumping my application
edge lord
Image Perso
ckvoss
Date sent: 2018/06/01 16:45:56
+1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/01 21:14:49
Why thank you.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/06/02 02:08:30
+1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/03 19:01:54
Thanks. Bumping my application,.
Image Perso
alpacafarm
Date sent: 2018/06/03 23:09:31
+1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/04 00:28:17
What brings you to these parts, girl?

Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/04 13:33:53
Bumping my application,.
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2018/06/06 05:24:43
guys unban rum but give him a fake mod rank
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/08 03:22:12
That'd be cool. Bumping my app.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/14 00:38:03
Where's my rank?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/17 01:03:59
Bumping my application,.
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2018/06/17 03:08:03
+1 luv ya rum
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/06/17 11:53:21
+1 luv ya mum
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/29 18:55:24
Guess who's back? Back again? I'm back. Tell a friend.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/07/05 15:35:48
I started #Shadmin, and that turned out well.
Can I get a +1 for #Adminisque?
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/07/05 17:13:40
presinsus started #Shadmin, and that turned out well.
Can prenisus get a +1 for #Adminisque?
Image Perso
Pyrrhus
Date sent: 2018/07/11 21:55:52
+1

You are one step closer to being staff
Maybe we can start a campaign to buy you staff??
Only 100-120 dollars
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/07/11 23:50:26
Thanks for the info bud.

#Adminisque

I love it my fans be creative af

Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/07/12 02:55:56
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Thanks for the info bud.

#Adminisque

Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/07/22 00:05:33
Bumping my app.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/07/22 18:02:43
+1

bumping my app
Aouldrain
Edit
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Thanks for the info bud.

#Adminisque

Image Perso
Ruminisque
Bumping my app.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/08/17 02:47:20
Bumping my app.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/08/17 03:55:07

Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/17 01:03:59
Bumping my application,.
Image Perso
pr1tce
Date sent: 2018/06/17 03:08:03
+1 luv ya rum
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/06/17 11:53:21
+1 luv ya mum
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/06/29 18:55:24
Guess who's back? Back again? I'm back. Tell a friend.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/07/05 15:35:48
I started #Shadmin, and that turned out well.
Can I get a +1 for #Adminisque?
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/07/05 17:13:40
presinsus started #Shadmin, and that turned out well.
Can prenisus get a +1 for #Adminisque?
Image Perso
Pyrrhus
Date sent: 2018/07/11 21:55:52
+1

You are one step closer to being staff
Maybe we can start a campaign to buy you staff??
Only 100-120 dollars
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Thanks for the info bud.

#Adminisque

Image Perso
Aouldrain
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Thanks for the info bud.

#Adminisque

Image Perso
Ruminisque
Bumping my app.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/07/22 18:02:43
+1

bumping my app
Aouldrain
Edit
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Thanks for the info bud.

#Adminisque

Image Perso
Ruminisque
Bumping my app.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/08/17 02:47:20
Bumping
Image Perso
legomine709
Date sent: 2018/08/27 14:10:35
+1 y not
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/09/05 02:07:01
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Medic
Date sent: 2018/09/05 06:48:36
+1
Image Perso
Hobbleswarth1
Date sent: 2018/09/05 13:55:29
-1, no explanation needed just read above. But lol can't believe the server has come to buying staff spots
Image Perso
TastyDJ
Date sent: 2018/09/05 15:22:26
0 , i have no idea who u r lol
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/09/18 02:04:09
Thank you for the +1, Medic.

Hobbleswarth: I've answered the above statement's concerns. Anything else? I think I'm a worthy moderator.

TastyDJ: Thanks for the support, babe.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/09/18 02:14:33
We have 30 1+'s.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/09/19 02:39:54
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/09/19 02:40:20
One more month away from being open for 2 years.
Image Perso
Hobbleswarth1
Date sent: 2018/09/19 04:50:20
Imma change my -1 to an Abstain. Ive begun to see you more online recently and in good light. Once I start to interact with you more ill be sure to give you that +1. Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/09/20 01:32:08
Cool thanks.
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/09/20 03:35:15
+1 bumping my moderator application

Wir sind uns im klaren, daß dieser Krieg ja nur damit enden könnte, daß entweder die germanischen Völker ausgerottet werden, oder das Judentum aus Europa verschwindet. Ich habe am 1. September 1939 [sic] im Deutschen Reichstag es schon ausgesprochen. . . daß dieser Krieg nicht so ausgehen wird, wie die Juden sich es vorstellen, nämlich daß die europäischen arischen Völker ausgerottet werden, sondern daß das Ergebnis dieses Krieges die Vernichtung des Judentums ist. Zum erstenmal werden nicht andere allein verbluten, sondern zum erstenmal wird diesesmal das echt altjüdische Gesetz angewendet: Aug' um Aug', Zahn um Zahn!
Image Perso
Hobbleswarth1
Date sent: 2018/09/20 22:47:47
jesus Aould you seriously have something for the jews, talking abt the war and shit
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/09/21 02:42:25
Again my friend I am jewish.

I cope with the pain of knowing that millions of my people died less than a hundred years ago by joking about it.

As it lowers it to a level that's not painful
Image Perso
brainiac529
Date sent: 2018/09/21 11:40:04
-1 I haven't seen you online in forever
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/09/30 10:19:19
Being online isn't a prerequisite.

+1?
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/10/12 20:31:37
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/10/12 20:32:04
We've almost hit two years!
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2018/10/12 21:36:42
+1

Yes! YES!

2 whole years! This meme has lasted longer than every single meme in 2015-2018!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/10/25 01:08:06
Sweet pickle pie.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/11/07 02:40:10
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
brainiac529
Date sent: 2018/11/07 20:49:29
dude what the actual fuck
Image Perso
Medic
Date sent: 2018/11/10 18:44:11
+1 so active :) I love seeing you on the server. Super helpful +2 actually
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2018/11/11 04:22:54
+1 I don't see him online very often (which is obviously timezone difference as I always see him on the activity boards) but when he is online, he is always helping others before himself. He is a good fast typer and knows the commands very well. Good luck on admin!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2018/11/20 15:22:34
I'll be on soon I'm getting a new mouse.
Thanks for +1's
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2019/03/12 12:57:14
An oldie but a goodie.
Image Perso
spacebois
Date sent: 2019/03/12 13:22:58
600th reply!
Image Perso
Ruminisgue
Date sent: 2019/04/24 17:12:56
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2019/04/24 20:29:03
Which reminds me...

Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisgue
Date sent: 2019/04/25 01:52:40
Bumping my application.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2019/07/19 20:13:26
We're getting to 3 years soon bois. When am I getting moderator???
Image Perso
legomine709
Date sent: 2019/07/24 19:54:59
i hope they give it to u soon
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2019/07/25 04:27:28
Oh man, I almost forgot to vote

+1 my man
Image Perso
Techy
Date sent: 2019/07/25 07:37:45
flashback to when i was even more retarded than i am now
also youve really improved your activity and behaviour on the server, good job, +1
Image Perso
Ruminisgue
Date sent: 2019/08/09 12:54:21
Bumping
Image Perso
Ruminisgue
Date sent: 2019/08/26 00:04:56
Bumping
Image Perso
Ruminisgue
Date sent: 2019/09/15 23:36:15
Bumpingeth
Image Perso
AngenovaPuppeh
Date sent: 2019/10/01 06:13:43
who the fuck are u
Image Perso
JamesSkullBlood
Date sent: 2019/10/01 22:40:30
Can we just all like idk stop commenting on this post at 666.

That is all.

Just don't spam this post to make it 666 replies
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2019/10/01 22:46:18
ok
Image Perso
rida
Date sent: 2019/10/02 15:04:47
ok
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2019/12/01 03:22:07
We're at like 3 years and two months now. I'd also like to announce that I've decided to run for owner.
Image Perso
Ruminisgue
Date sent: 2019/12/18 03:06:14
Bumping this application!
Image Perso
anglina123
Date sent: 2019/12/18 05:09:57
+1
This guy has been my best friend, my shoulder and my closest confidant for many years. Most active person on the server, see him on everyday and sometimes I have to beg him to take a break from Minecraft Server!!! Whenever I need some blocks, buildings tips or just some emotional support, my guy is always there. Very mature, like Sparqy but 100x better, he has an excellent grasp on the rules, so good he can recite them off by heart. So outgoing/approachable/friendly. I know the guys over at Hyp*xel offered him a spot on the team and even the entire server because of how professional and amazing he was as a Minecrafter, however because of his loyalty he turned down the offer and instead came to be a mod on our lovely server, I think that alone is a definite reason to bring back head mod!!! #ruminisque4headmod
Image Perso
Ruminisgue
Date sent: 2019/12/19 03:57:02
I think he's running for owner now, not Head Mod, but I support the enthusiasm for this great guy!!
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/01/18 05:08:23
Been a month. might as well bump it.
Image Perso
belgnbor
Date sent: 2020/01/23 07:25:42
+1 all the way. Fantastic Guy, great builder. You are definitely owner material.
Image Perso
Presinus
Date sent: 2020/01/23 23:33:38
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
For that reason I +1.
Image Perso
Ruminisgue
Date sent: 2020/03/24 14:15:10
Bumping. This guy is awesome.
Image Perso
TheRedTato
Date sent: 2020/04/08 21:00:05
+1 for owner way better than this current hack we have in charge (cough cough Shad)
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/04/25 07:56:21
hey babes. I'm headed off to college in a few months. its been nice knowing y'all throughout high school. bumping my application
Image Perso
legomine709
Date sent: 2020/04/28 22:31:13
Good look in college
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/06/10 16:27:33
We should really get this to 10k views. then maybe I'll finally get the moderator position I so deserve. also, if I am made moderator ill send over a $10 dunking donuts gift card.
Image Perso
Ninon
Date sent: 2020/06/10 17:53:10
I don’t even see you online
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/06/10 18:59:21
I'm there in spirit its fine.
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/06/26 03:29:52
Bumping my application. I'm beginning to grow a little impatient.
Image Perso
Andrew.R
Date sent: 2020/06/27 03:33:55
lol this shit is a joke and pretty funny how childish u are that u cant get your own way ๐Ÿ˜‚
Image Perso
ave
Date sent: 2020/06/27 03:54:05
+1 wasnt this man supposed to be mod like a week ago or something
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/07/06 12:30:12
@Andrew.R thanks for the compliment on the hilarity of my application. I'm not being childish though? Bumping their application and awaiting +1's is what everyone does - its not unique to me?

@ave thanks cutie
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/07/06 12:31:16
Bump. Why arent I moderator
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/08/12 20:30:54
Bump!
Image Perso
chrom
Date sent: 2020/08/13 16:16:57
Did rum call ave a cutie? O_O
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/09/17 04:01:54
Yessir. I've been a little busy at my Ivy League college (big flex) so I haven't been able to perform my moderator duties (I have that rank right?)
Image Perso
Ninon
Date sent: 2020/09/21 12:18:57
Bruh... She's 13.

NONCE ALERT!!!!!!!!
Image Perso
wminecraft
Date sent: 2020/10/16 09:46:19

https://wminecraft.net/among-us-mobs-map-maps-for-minecraft/ 1-16-3– Maps for Minecraft
Download Among Us Mobs Map – Maps for Minecraft

This map requires a resource pack to play. There are some fundamental differences between this version and the original – these will be explained below. Otherwise, gameplay is the same.
Image Perso
slushi
Date sent: 2020/11/07 00:00:57
Rum where do you go to colleg
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/11/23 22:06:07
its in Pennsylvania o.o
Image Perso
L3genD
Date sent: 2020/12/14 04:40:36
+1
Image Perso
slushi
Date sent: 2020/12/14 06:24:00
bruh... my friend is in your schools acapella group, the pennchants or sumthing
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/12/21 07:24:12
mm I heard of them. acapella sounds good but like I cant sing. im not doing any clubs cuz fuck online stuff
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2020/12/21 07:24:54
I should also add that we're over 4 years with this application
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2021/02/01 17:16:26
Bump o.O
Image Perso
Peppi
Date sent: 2021/02/02 00:23:56
i get that you want to bump this but like by now this is a joke, and I'm pretty sure thats how everyone remembers it as. i mean you kept fighting a really dumb fight on your part for 4 years??? i salute to you for that, but, and even thought theres no point, i -1. you also haven't been on for 2 years...
Image Perso
NicNac
Date sent: 2021/02/02 01:29:38
Frick that he's pulling the same thing I am +1 alllllll the way baybeeee
Image Perso
bynth
Date sent: 2021/02/02 05:54:46
+1 when can you start?
Image Perso
Peppi
Date sent: 2021/02/02 11:17:33
Fuck it +1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2021/02/24 21:30:37
Thanks boys that's 3 +1's. When will i be informed of my promotion to moderator. ill log on then.
Image Perso
Pixelpeeps13
Date sent: 2021/03/08 10:04:00
+1
Image Perso
L3genD
Date sent: 2021/03/19 06:48:39
You will be promoted this Saturday at 10PM UTC.
Image Perso
Asriel
Date sent: 2021/03/23 09:44:13
+1
Image Perso
Ruminisque
Date sent: 2021/05/17 02:01:44
Straight A's in college *puts on shades*
Image Perso
L3genD
Date sent: 2021/05/20 12:37:57
Bumping my application.