Lero's Marvelous Mod Application

Image Perso
Lerocx2
Date sent: 2019/10/10 16:53:23
Name: Lero

In Game Name: lerocx2

Sex: Male

Do you have any alt. accounts? Not as of yet.

What languages do you know (other than English) and to what level? I'm not fluent in any other language other than English but I do pick up words and phrases from various different languages.

Do you own the microphone you are using? Yes.

Are you capable of recording footage without lag and upload that footage onto Youtube at a reasonable amount of time? Once I've installed screen capture software. Yes.

Where are you located (Time zone)? GMT+0 in winter and BST in summer

What country are you from? Bittersweet England.
How much time per day are you willing to spend in moderation of our platform? Minecraft-Statistic.net suggests I do 4 hours a day anyways since 1.14.4, but it really can vary from 7.5 hours a day to 2 hours a day when i'm online for that day; I do take about 2 to 3 days off a week for social reasons.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ah, it has been more than 7 years, my Mojang account says I've joined 9 April, 2012. Been playing since.

How long have you been a member of the MushCo. Community I joined on the 12th of May 2019, but became a citizen on the 13th. So just shy off 5 months.

Are you involved with any clans or factions? or have been in the past? If so, please list them here In order: Elysium (A faction I made as a solo), Finnmark then TheAgency.

Been banned on the server or another server before? Not on Mushco. I was banned from an old server network 5-6 years ago by being set up by another player, making the owner think I tried to fraud a donation when actually that player donated for me. It's a weird thing that happened and I can't recall all of the details that well but yea, I was perma banned from that network.

Why do you think you should be a moderator?

Ever been a member of other server community's staff or have relevant work experience? I have been a Head Admin for a server called "Shadowcraft" back in 2013, that lasted about 6 months, I made mini-games using WorldEdit and command blocks, shops and moderated the server for hackers and griefers. Before that I was a Mod then promoted to a Head Mod for a server called "Blastcraft" I remember it being called for about 3 months.
You are playing the game and you see a player acting suspiciously like hacking. However you are not quite certain. What do you do? Quite depends on what hack i'm suspicious of them using, either way i'll respond appropriately by assuming innocence until guilty while investigating then once guilty, reasonable amount of punishment.

If a player accuses you of abusing your power and they are saying they have proof. What would you do? Simply let other staff members investigate me and if there is evidence I have for the opposite case, I'll provide it. I trust other staff members can make the right choice for the server. :)

That's my app, thanks a ton for reading! <3

If you have any criticisms on this piece feel free to express them. :D

(All server names mentioned (Except from MushCo. ofc) are inactive and have been for years, no worries about accidental advertising. :P)

Image Perso
rida
Date sent: 2019/10/10 16:55:05
+10000000000
Image Perso
Lerocx2
Date sent: 2019/10/10 17:00:21
Why do you think you should be a moderator?
I want to learn how to staff again like how I used to 6 years ago. I have a desire to help my fellow peers on the server beyond what I could do before and increase the communication between the players and the staff team even further. I have a dream, to protect and help the server I love, the people here are amazing, very smart and creative. In all of my years I haven't come across such a beautiful closely knitted together community, we do have our ups and downs but it is the roller-coaster ride that makes us interesting, and it's a rodeo I want to commit myself to. That is why I want to be a moderator.
Image Perso
rida
Date sent: 2019/10/10 17:01:51
+100000000000
Image Perso
AngenovaPuppeh
Date sent: 2019/10/10 17:31:55
+1 bestie ❤️✨
Image Perso
xtremeTB
Date sent: 2019/10/10 17:54:02
+1, Liked my airship
Image Perso
anglina123
Date sent: 2019/10/11 04:04:59
eh whered u get this mod app template
Image Perso
Lerocx2
Date sent: 2019/10/11 12:53:37
I've made the template from looking up other templates and sample parts from them and this forum's mod app format. It is inspired and borrowed from a few different formats but the format itself is put together by me and altered by me to fit our server's context better. :)
Image Perso
Aouldrain
Date sent: 2019/10/12 20:05:02
Use the pre-set template
Image Perso
Lerocx2
Date sent: 2019/10/13 11:22:33
"In your application should be included the following things, plus any additional information you think might be useful:"
I have included everything in the pre-set template and added additional information that maybe useful. :)

Register or Log in to use the forum